KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Today I ordered Poe's X-wing and the First Order TIE, I was speculating which should I buy, because the primary goal was the Transporter, but it's so overpriced in Hungary (more expensive than Kylo Ren's shuttle :sceptic: ) that I decided to pick up the 2 iconic fighter instead (and I paid only a little bit more for these 2 than what I would've paid for the Transporter). I'm really looking forward to have them in my hand :classic:

Got me Rey's Speeder and the constraction General Grievous from a local toy store, and also ordered the Flash Speeder and Vulture Droid microfighter from Lego for the current bunch of freebies. :laugh:

Hoo boy that Grievous is big. Granted, his legs make up roughly 2/3 of the height (especially when he's "properly" hunched) but he's absolutely massive all the same. Heck, I'm so impressed with him that I might just pick up some of the others in the line later on too (Vader comes to mind).

And when it comes to Rey's Speeder? Great. Loved the build and the aesthetic! Funnily enough, the shape and color made me think it's almost like it was something built out of the wreckage of Sebulba's podracer, like one of those engine block things recycled into a speeder... just a random thought that occurred to me while building it, but it really is an evocative and all-around nice set, highly recommend it.

I got Poe's x-wing and Rey's speeder and the constraction Grevious at the Lego store. I had the MF in my hand but they also had the technic crane I wanted so I got that instead/ The MF is gonna be a round for awhile!

Edited by karmajay

It's been a lucrative morning! :)

For you or for TLG? ;) I picked up Rey's Speeder, but am hoping to stop on my way home this afternoon and pick up a FO Transport.

Poe's X-Wing and Rey's Speeder. I'm building Rey in a little bit, but I've got to wait a few days until the X-Wing. I'll be preoccupied, though. :wub:

Edited by K-Nut

Picked up Rey's Speeder last night at Walmart. Had gift cards to the Lego Store so made a trip this morning and picked up Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle, TIE Fighter, and Snow Speeder. Was hard to walk away without buying the whole line.

Trooped at at my local TRU last night....wasn't impressed with their prices.

image.jpg1_zpsir7kygg5.jpg

75112 General Grevious

I'll echo Lawngnome, he really is huge. I was surprised, pleasantly, at how big he is. He was a bit tricky to build for me, as it was a first for this type of set.but man, is he awesome. I wish he'd came with his cape, but that's not essential. While I admire outdoor shots greatly, I never have done any, but his possibility & appearance has me envisioning some cool shots.

Edited by Legocrazy81

I was quite lucky, I managed to pick up two Lego Movie Sets half price: 70817 - Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack and 70819 - Bad Cop Car Chase.

I also managed to sell the remainder of my London 2012 Olympic Minifigures and they paid for half of this....:

21042679071_afb20b42d0_c.jpg

21035070845_dc3c697187_c.jpg

The 75094 - Imperial Shuttle Tydirium. Loved this build, very heavy and fairly intricate build. I've seen people giving it mixed reviews but I love it. I've wanted one since the original was released in the early 2000's.

And last night, I also managed to buy a 2nd and 3rd Ideas Exo-Suit. One is open and was displayed so is like new, the other is sealed. I already have one, but they came up for £40 on a local Facebook selling page, and I've wanted to get a sealed one to keep for a while, and my other half gave me the green light: I think £40 was a good buy!

Poe's X-Wing and Rey's Speeder. I'm building Rey in a little bit, but I've got to wait a few days until the X-Wing. I'll be preoccupied, though. :wub:

Rey's speeder looks really cool. Be good to see a photo when it's done!

Rey's Speeder

FO Snowspeeder

FO TIE x2

Poe's X-wing

Kylo's Shuttle

Falcon

Transporter is gonna sit on the shelves the longest I think due to high price and low desirability compared to all the other sets, so I'll wait for October 1st to grab that and some Constractions.

75104 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle :devil:

I see some people have an Advent Calender already, but yesterday I heard it was pulled back from sales because of a production error of sorts.

Hope you guys don't have any trouble with it! : :classic::thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

75104 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle :devil:

I see some people have an Advent Calender already, but yesterday I heard it was pulled back from sales because of a production error of sorts.

Hope you guys don't have any trouble with it! : :classic::thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

The only production error is a printing error on the box (leftover from last year mentioning the Vader figure). The bricks are perfectly fine.

Today i bougt online:

75106 Imperial assault carrier

This is not a very popular set i have noticed. Shame because it very different from the usual starfighters we get

75105 TFA millenium Falcon

I don't own a falcon, wanted to buy the 2011 version, but holded off, so i'm glad with this "reissue" :)

:classic: :classic:

I just had enough money to buy the Death Star Final Duel last week.

Who's working for the weekend? I'm working for new Lego sets :laugh:

Bought the Millennium Falcon. To make the time until Episode VII pass easier, I'll get one TFA set per month. I'm thinking Transporter in October, Kylo's shuttle in November, and the X-Wing in December. :classic:

The only production error is a printing error on the box (leftover from last year mentioning the Vader figure). The bricks are perfectly fine.

Oh. Huh, weird..

The guy at my usual store didn't have any at all because they were withdrawn.. seems odd to do so just for a printing error :sceptic:

Oh well, we're still a long way from December :purrr:

Regards,

Mitch

I just had enough money to buy the Death Star Final Duel last week.

Who's working for the weekend? I'm working for new Lego sets :laugh:

I'm working all weekend through Monday.

Oh. Huh, weird..

The guy at my usual store didn't have any at all because they were withdrawn.. seems odd to do so just for a printing error :sceptic:

It is a serious error when the box says "Includes exclusive Darth Vader minifigure" and it doesn't.

It is a serious error when the box says "Includes exclusive Darth Vader minifigure" and it doesn't.

Well, yeah, okay... guess you're right there :innocent: