KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

AT-AT, Cantina, ISD, B-Wing, Sandcrawler with Revan... The store threw in one of the mini build Jedi fighters and an extra May 4th poster in when I bought the summer wave. The Sandcrawler was bought at the beginning of the promotion.

Traded Darth Revan for TC-14 mnifigure, which makes my 100th diffrent Star Wars set :)

I finally got around to buy the 10188 death star. Haven't had space to display it before, but it will now be the center piece of my son's room.

I'm jealous of the folks across the pond who are getting the summer wave already. Can't wait to see those sets in the US!

Well I just got the new visual dictionary. Many have said and I agree that yellow Luke is a bit pants, but at the end of the book is an ordered list of all the figs that we have so far up to 2014. Wow, it is beautiful to look at.

I wonder how many people pride themselves on having every normal figure produced? I wonder if anyone has every figure? Maybe not the bronze boba though!

I bought the Death Star Troopers battle pack to complement my newly bought Death Star. I have a feeling I will love every second building the Death Star. :)

Well I just got the new visual dictionary. Many have said and I agree that yellow Luke is a bit pants, but at the end of the book is an ordered list of all the figs that we have so far up to 2014. Wow, it is beautiful to look at.

I wonder how many people pride themselves on having every normal figure produced? I wonder if anyone has every figure? Maybe not the bronze boba though!

Let's put it this way, people would kill to get them all! Seriously though, it would probably be a sense of pride and accomplishment to own them all, as it is indeed an amazing thing to do (if not just quite expensive).

On topic however, I bought a selection of random figures as well as some more Phase 1 CW troopers.

Edited by Admiral-Ackbar

Let's put it this way, people would kill to get them all! Seriously though, it would probably be a sense of pride and accomplishment to own them all, as it is indeed an amazing thing to do (if not just quite expensive).

On topic however, I bought a selection of random figures as well as some more Phase 1 CW troopers.

This guy has them all! http://www.minifigs.nl/

Jedi Interceptor 75038, The Visual Dictionary (for Yellow-Luke) and Darth Revan :sweet:

a few battle packs and battle of saleucami.

but my most recent REAL purchase was jabbas sail barge or 25$, and 2 ATRT' for 10$ at target :)

^I would like to see a MOC that combines multiple Corporate Tank Droids.

:)

Call me a bad LSW fan, but I went to the LEGO store and walked out with no LSW sets, just Benny's Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!

Edited by rollermonkey

Decided to take the plunge yesterday and order the Ghost, Phantom and Jedi Scout Fighter from S@H, so hopefully they'll arrive sometime next week.

Scout Fighter was a definite day one buy, I fell in love with it even after just seeing the prelim pics, and as far as I can tell there's been no other set since the sandcrawler in 2005 that's given us an all-new ship/vehicle with new characters, new droids and new alien species in one go (and it's not even canon!). I'll try and get a review up in the next couple of weeks after university exams if someone doesn't beat me to it beforehand!

I purchased it at the end of last week, but I'm now the proud owner of a Mos Eisley Cantina (2014 not 2004) and I was actually surprised at how good the value for money was, which I'm not used to with Lego SW (well, it's good value in terms of SW anyway). I'm in the process of creating a review.

First post... ;) , I've been lurking for the last few weeks.

As an adult Star Wars OT fan (ROTJ was one of, if not the first movie I remember going to watch as a child), and someone who hasn't owned lego for well over 25 years, I kind of fell onto this hobby by mistake... Amazing what a Google search engine can do...

Anyway, around three months ago I suppose I first really found out that Star Wars Lego isn't just the realm of 9-14 playsets, and the more I read and looked at the UCS lineup, the more intrigued I became... the 2007 Falcon although I've never seen it (and likely never will) just frankly blows me away... After looking at the new UCS X-Wing (my personal favourite ship of the OT) my partner bought it for my birthday, and I loved every minute of building it... If I had a pre-teen child, I'd buy them 9493, but to build and display, 10240 is a wonderful set.

Fast Forward a few weeks, and the B-Wing (still available in limited numbers in shops here) was dropped by 25% by a local online retailer, and although I had reservations about originally buying it (fragility combined with size) I decided I'd kick myself if I didn't, due to it only being a matter of time before it is gone forever... (and I do have a soft spot for all the OT spacecraft)

And now, in the last two days I have been building R2-D2.... completely different set to the other two, and in many ways my favourite of the three... although the craft are visually striking display pieces, there is something just really satisfying about building R2... He has more pieces, takes up less room, and just feels more technical and thought intensive to build...

My latest Star Wars Lego shopping was the 10221 Super star Destroyer at discount at Lego online in May 4th campain and from E-bay 7190 Millenium Falcon. It missed 3 parts but I was first thinking using it as parts but i may build it ones first.

Just got the 9493 X-Wing

I'm thinking about getting The Ghost & The Phantom but still can't find an online retailer with a nice price

I bought the Death Star Troopers battle pack to complement my newly bought Death Star. I have a feeling I will love every second building the Death Star. :)

Same here. Only reason I haven't built 10188 yet is because I have no space for it..

One of the local stores had a 50% off sale on some of the older Star Wars sets, so I bought a bunch of sets I have wanted to get my hands on for some time: Jabba's Palace, Rancor Pit, Jabba's Sail Barge, 2 A-Wings and 1 Republic Troopers vs. Sith Troopers. :classic:

Edited by Speedboat