Sign in to follow this  
alanboar HK

MOC - Mcdonalds Resturant

Lego MOC - Mcdonalds Resturant

It is my special lego theme! I love it very much and I have taken part in some event in HK. No techique and detailing here, but you will find lots of funny and the children smiling.

cover1.jpg

cover2.jpg

cover4.JPG

It is my real reference for this creation :

M-real.jpg

You will find another my moc minfig ~ Ronald and Hamburglar XD

cover3.jpg

cover5.jpg

ronald.jpg

And you will explore a little interesting inside the resturant...

FuNny SHoW ^.^

main1.jpg

main2.jpg

main3.jpg

main4.jpg

main5.jpg

It is the bigger MOC cooperating with one of HK AFOL ~ Mr. Haggar ~ XDD

Yes...It named "Miami Fantasia" , which is belonged to USA Zone in the show.

My curator "hagger" will introduce this as soon XXDDDD !

taikoo_usa.jpg

Thank you ~!

If you found the invalid picture, go here :

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=471773

Please kindly leave your comment if you're loving it :grin: :grin: :grin:

Edited by alanboar HK

'Alanboar HK'.....I'm certainly loving it default_tong.gif

This is a brilliant Mcdonalds.

You've capture a typical Mcdonalds restaurants atmosphere default_thumbup.gif and I have to say great work on that

Very well done McDonald's with lots of action and great details.

I especially like the overall shot of the entire setup. :classic:

Very nicely done, looks just like the real thing! :sweet: And those custom minifigs are awesome! I just wish the real McDonald's hamburgers were that big :tongue:. Now, the only thing missing is a drive thru :wink:

Beautiful MOC alanboar HK!

I love the massive size and little details here in the resturant and out.

The custom sign on top is suberb!

I like the boy in a grey helmet and scarf, he look like he has a phobia of clowns. :laugh:

Great job!

Looking at this MOC has me watering for a nice juicy hamburger now. :grin:

Great job on this Mickey D's 'a HK'. Excellent work on detail. Somebody better move the red car, Parking in by a fire hydrant is a no-no :laugh: Keep up the great work!

I'm speechless! *huh*

This MOC is a real masterpiece ...your building technique is perfect! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I like every details ...the chips are great and the balloons too! :classic:

I wanna eat here! :grin:

I'm actually viewing this post sitting in a McDonalds right NOW ! (WiFi net connection there is FREE :grin: )

AWESOME creation 'alan', perfectly detailed especially the sign on the roof ! :thumbup:

Brick On 'alanbore HK' ! :grin:

Awesome stuff Man!!!

Details are fantastic and the ronald mcdonald minifig is excellent......I like the fries too!

Besides all the great detail,i liked the way you presented everything with the golden M`s.

Thanks for sharing!!

Nice McDonalds there, you captured the look of the worlds largest fast food chain perfectly.

'Alanboar HK'.....I'm certainly loving it default_tong.gif

This is a brilliant Mcdonalds.

You've capture a typical Mcdonalds restaurants atmosphere default_thumbup.gif and I have to say great work on that

Thank you, I try my own way to present this model from the real reference.

Very well done McDonald's with lots of action and great details.

I especially like the overall shot of the entire setup. :classic:

Thanks, it is not like many detail, just creating role as child imagine.

Very nicely done, looks just like the real thing! :sweet: And those custom minifigs are awesome! I just wish the real McDonald's hamburgers were that big :tongue:. Now, the only thing missing is a drive thru :wink:

HAHA ...yes I love my minifigs and I try duplicate the spongebob hamburger , for the coke, yes I miss it ...XD

Top job, lots of great details.

The sign, the general architecture, use of yellow grill piece as french fries, too many more to mention.

Well done.

:classic: :classic:

Beautiful MOC alanboar HK!

I love the massive size and little details here in the resturant and out.

The custom sign on top is suberb!

I like the boy in a grey helmet and scarf, he look like he has a phobia of clowns. :laugh:

Great job!

Looking at this MOC has me watering for a nice juicy hamburger now. :grin:

Yes, the sign is the attractive point of the building.

Mr. vgsprites , you got the sharp focusing on the boy in a grey helmet and scarf, you are right, it is my meaning that he has a phobia of clowns XD

And I love juicy hamburger also very much ~

Great job on this Mickey D's 'a HK'. Excellent work on detail. Somebody better move the red car, Parking in by a fire hydrant is a no-no :laugh: Keep up the great work!

haha... It is the great idea...if the car is parking nearby a fire hydrant

I'm speechless! *huh*

This MOC is a real masterpiece ...your building technique is perfect! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I like every details ...the chips are great and the balloons too! :classic:

I wanna eat here! :grin:

Thanks...Thanks.

The chips ... I cannot think anymore , therefore I simply find this to represent the "chips", my friend said " why the chips red box is so bigger?? XD"

And someone also ask me that "why the balloons like as ~Chupa Chups~" XD

I'm actually viewing this post sitting in a McDonalds right NOW ! (WiFi net connection there is FREE :grin: )

AWESOME creation 'alan', perfectly detailed especially the sign on the roof ! :thumbup:

Brick On 'alanbore HK' ! :grin:

Waahahah... it is so great , Mr. lightningtiger is enjoying the wifi and the food of McDonalds, at the same time viewing the post related to McDonalds ...XD

May I know that it is free or not for wifi at your McDonalds location ? In HK , we can connect it 20 mins for free. =.=

Awesome stuff Man!!!

Details are fantastic and the ronald mcdonald minifig is excellent......I like the fries too!

Besides all the great detail,i liked the way you presented everything with the golden M`s.

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks ...I love ronald mcdonald , therefore i try create it as lego minifigure.

And I have lots of the captured photo, but do not want my post so long to load and make the anger with you XD

Thus, I modify and encapsulate by photoshop

Very nice work just like the real thing. Don't ask how I know. :devil:

Haha..thank you .. I will try research it from the internet first. I research lots of idea and real model including HK Mcdonald before I create it

Nice McDonalds there, you captured the look of the worlds largest fast food chain perfectly.

Thanks jonwil, Actually , it is the small and normal creation which is represented from my own way.

I know this Mcdonalds idea is represented from other awesome lego fans as past.

You try google search "lego Mcdonalds" and you will get the answer XD

Top job, lots of great details.

The sign, the general architecture, use of yellow grill piece as french fries, too many more to mention.

Well done.

:classic: :classic:

yellow grill piece as french fries...haha...

Mr. AussieJimbo , thank you first, yes...it is too many to mention during you have the children's mood

but you will not like if the real french fries like as same as the "man hole cover". XD

Another beautiful creation alan, I absolutely love this McDonald's Restaurant. :wub: You really made a very accurate version of the real establishment, the external design is instantly recognizable and the interior details are what you'll expect in a real McDo. Great job! :thumbup: But there's no drive-through?