CopMike

Container Raffle Build

There are some really nice containers here! Mine is a bit more traditional i'm afraid.

Tropic Plants Transporter. This sealed container keeps the plants at just the right temperature and humidity to survive their journey.

dsc01181p.jpg

how can't I participate to this contest?

since I'm packing all my lego (and most of them are already packed), I come across the star wars set 7658 Y-wing fighter and I decided to make a "container" using only the parts from that set... and here you are what came out:

a fast-tainer which is a container self propelled that can reach unbelievable speed and if put at the end of the train can give a little "help" :wink:

unfortunately the engine take most of the space so... it can accomodate only the driver and a small box.

(right and left thrusters can rotate and fit inside to keep the "6x16 studs" size)

container-1.jpg

container-2.jpg

mrBlue

Hello -

Below is the "Container of the Future" that I built. I spent more time on it than I thought I would, but at least its finished. I didn't see the rule about being a member as of March 8 until after I built it. Since it is already built, I thought that I might as well post it for your comments.

Jim the Builder

I guess that I am to new to post pictures yet, but here is a link to the gallery.

container2low.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=467050

Edited by CopMike
Pic added for viewing pleasure :-)!

A simple container with some mysterious printed panels;

5555698134_639b2639ed.jpg

The printed panels were purchased at Brickvention 2011. They are printed in Denmark on real LEGO bricks, and will never be produced again. The seller wasn't at liberty to reveal any more details.

Edited by peterab

Great job with the mini city, Fugazi.

:classic: :classic:

Thank you! :sweet:

A proper brick container for bricks:

container.jpg

EDIT: Well, Morgan19 just beat me to it ;-)

I finally sat down and built my container. Voila, I present to you "The Black Box".

I've been playing around with different designs for corrugated texture and this was the best one... naturally, the upper part just had to dismount at the exact moment I was photographing the thing :) So it may not really look like it, but it fortunately did turn out a surprisingly sturdy build.

5556293709_a9beff4b94_z.jpg

What does it contain, you ask? Well, knowing me, I'm sure you could have easily guessed... that inside is another black beauty.

A bit of wishful thinking for me there, but who knows, I might just end up receiving a container that holds my dreambike some day :grin:

So here my entry. It's my first try in microscaled train. But I think that you will recognise it!

container.jpg

And now, another entry. It's not mine, and I know that we have to post just one entry. Take it as extra.

At fisrt lokk, nothing really special...

img_5139.jpg

But after openig this container...

img_5140.jpg

Some public toilets where there is some cleanning to do!

Poor woman!

PAB shipping container:

5556911433_90d355832b.jpg

Untitled by W.Manidi, on Flickr

Sorry for the bad picture... I do not have my full collection at hand, nor do I have my DLSR [just my Iphone]

W.manidi

Moff Jerjerrod asked for more men in the movie Empire Strikes Back but i dont think the real problem was about the men... it was the lack of containers :tongue:

container raffle3.JPG

Dialogue:

[Darth Vader steps out of his shuttle on the Death Star.]

Moff Jerjerrod: -Welcome, Lord Vader. This is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your presence.

Darth Vader: -You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. I am here to put you back on schedule.

Jerjerrod: -I assure you, Lord Vader, my men are working as fast they can.

Vader: -Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.

Jerjerrod: -I tell you that this station will be operational as planned.

Vader: -The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.

Jerjerrod: -But he asks the impossible! I need more shipping containers!

Vader: -Then perhaps you can tell him yourself when he arrives.

Jerjerrod: [alarmed] -The Emperor's coming here?

Vader: -That is correct, Commander, and he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.

Jerjerrod: -We shall double our efforts.

Vader: -I hope so, Commander, for your sake. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.

More men doesn't always yield better progress, thus the dreaded Death Star never got complete due to the lack of said shipping containers :laugh:

Edited by Studbringer

Even more great entries, you are really filling this raffle with excellent containers :-)! I hope TLG will use some of ideas ;-)!

Now all of you that hasn't entered yet - get your butt in here and post, the closing of the raffle gets nearer and nearer!!!

Here is a fictional Reading Company container which was inspired by the FP7s color scheme

5556594595_c4bfb49d1d_z.jpg

RDG Container by Joshua Sanders, on Flickr

The container is located on the back side of the Tamaqua QA Office...

Thanks

-Joshua

Edited by jmsenigma

Well, here's my container, it isn't the fanciest out there, but I was really busy so this was the best I could do. :cry_sad:

But thanks CopMike for this great raffle :thumbup: , and there are some really nice entry's.

container.jpg

the Inventor

Here is my entry:

5558920189_4507ca661d_z.jpg

It is a Knight Bus container, built using only pieces from the 4755 Knight Bus set. It has a Stan Shunpike minifigure in the 'drivers' seat and a Harry Potter minifigure on a sliding bed in the back with Hedwig the owl, his wand and his trunk.

Great raffle by the way CopMike! :thumbup:

~buddy~

Hi everybosy, here's my entry: a side opening container

container_raffle_build_1.jpg

container_raffle_build_2.jpg

thanks for the raffle

bye

Teazza

First off, thanks to Eurobricks, mods / staff, and LEGO ? for this awesome raffle. I appreciate even the chance to win such nice prizes! So, here's hoping...

I had a couple of ideas, but they got taken. So I decided to make a container to supplement my recent MOC. A train... err.. monorail container for my recent Suntron MOC as well as... a raffle entry.

Features include open sides for placement of biopods, status control panel with warning lighting on side, and a biopod supplemental accessory providing a solar panel for energy generation, gas storage and hookups, etc to ensure proper long-term maintenance of specimens.

Enjoy.

5559918818_d1050e1767_z.jpg

Suntron Monorail Container by TheWarden007, on Flickr

If you'd like to hear about Suntron or see the MOC that carries these biopods, hit my Flickr link below.

Edited by TheWarden

At first glance, this container may seem pretty standard. A closer look reveals that it is actually a livestock container with some very curious cargo!

5560092052_a064feb843_z.jpg

I have removed the other side to show the container's contents:

5559514117_bf93a42d33_z.jpg

The shipping companies waste no space packing those poor monkeys in there! Hopefully they make it to their destination okay.

Heres my entry. Simple is better then late, so here we go.

5560086338_e2a408ca5f.jpg

Good luck to all. Thanks for the contest Cop Mike. And great entries everybody.