Stash2Sixx

NUMBER FOUR RAFFLE Entry Thread

New member and not illegible to win, but this came to me and gave me an opportunity to figure out which of my camera's would take a better macro shot.

Waiting for the fourth figure in series 4.

Entry disqualified - too late join date to participate in this raffle.

Four Imperial Soldiers

img_0065.jpg

edit: damned imageshack! Sorry I changed img link because of imageshack's new update.

Edited by Robinson

Here's a pic I never uploaded of FOUR post apocalyptic space figures I made a while ago.

5240294636_e19d990246.jpg

Four-Winged Plane

four-winged-plane_01_small.jpg

(I know, technically it's still a bi-plane. But for all of you who aren't that fussy, it should be obvious that there's something this plane has got four of.)

Gruesome Foursome

A band of summoned demons posing for picture in the bottom of guarding tower of the Drow city Menzoberranzan, next in line of my Drow cities. Demon types, from left to right: Nycaloth, Cambion, Vrock, Pazuzu

four.jpg

if anyone is interested, deeplinks for other individual photos of these four demons:

Nycaloth

Cambion

Vrock

Pazuzu

With my favorite being Pazuzu :)

Four people bear witness.

1298327261m_DISPLAY.jpg

So, there's a traveler and his dancing bear performing on a medieval village square. Four people have gathered to watch. Also, there's four women and four grown-up men in the picture as a whole. :tongue:

Four wizards riding in a four wheeler

Edit by Shadows: DISQUALIFIED. Picture in violation of EB posting policy and the contest rules.

Woody, Buzz, and friends are preparing for Toy Story 4. Too bad it probably will never come. Still, a fan can dream, can't he? :wink:

5466942526_4e10585db4_z.jpg

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Four Fighting Monkeys!

4monkeys.jpg

By smittyfan

four monkeys armed with four banana guns, fighting for a four-cheese pizza... they could split it into fourths, but they're all too greedy, and want it all for themselves, so that's why the Federation sent in LaForge...

4fightingmonkeys.jpg

By smittyfan