Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 1

Yeah, really!

I voted for Keyser Söze because that's how I feel. You wanna try and change up the topic copper, you go right ahead. If I'm wrong, oh well, but someone in this town needs to grow a pair, so I decided it would be me!

If I'm wrong, oh well, but someone in this town needs to grow a pair, so I decided it would be me!

So many things wrong with that statement. You need to grow a brain.

Oh well? Oh well if you end up killing an innocent? You won't be so careless when your own life is on the verge of being voted out. If you continue to be so carefree with lives, we'll all be dead.

How about we wait for some solid evidence besides voting somebody out on nearly nothing?

Minor Suspects:

Ivan Cons (most being stereotypical here, but a trained man could be very dangerous on the wrong side...)

So you're suspicious of me just because of my job? And you yourself admit that you know it's stereotyping? It's not a good idea to voice suspicions with no evidence at all.

Carrie, it's not because you're a police officer, just because you're attacking one of your own.

So you're suspicious of someone because they're being reasonable and not ruling anyone off? Or is that just a lie...

Well, if I've learned anything from life, it's easier for individuals to hide in large groups. The police force is a large group, wouldn't you all agree?

Not to mention, the police force only has 4 people. Don't the bikers have 5, the resturant 5, and the normal citizen, like, 10?

I think what he's getting at is that groups should be targeted, but targeting smaller groups has a higher chance of success. I don't necessarily agree with that, but I see his reasoning.

I say we start eliminating people, and my first choice is Policeman Erik King. Erik, you just seemed to jump out at me, most likely because I feel your stutter is a cover for something; as if you were trying to throw us all off your trail. Sure, I could be wrong, but I'm willing to take that risk to help save what's left of my dinky little town.

Really? You're voting somebody out because of a speech impediment and a stupid suggestion? Are all of you really this eager to get killing? I, for one, am going to wait for some solid evidence before really pointing any fingers.

I have to agree with Carrie here. There's just not enough evidence.

Why is everyone suspecting the police? Maybe I'll say there's someone close to the governer, perhaps his secretary, who's calling the shots in the mob. We can all point fingers with no reasoning, and it doesn't get us any closer to taking out the mobs.

I'm well aware that the police have important things to do at night. I'm the governors right hand, I should know. But I also am sure there has to be a rat in the police force. I know the time and effort (and money) put into the previous investigation, and it should have been a success, but we know how it ended. So there must be a rat in the police force. I know this is a scary thing but you can't just assume that everyone with a badge is of the hook that easy. Furthermore I wasn't pointing my finger directly at you. It was Erik with the stutter whose name I mentioned. And it's not because he has a stutter, it's because he talks an awefull lot for a person who stutters.

Bartender, are the drinks on the house?

I'll give ya all the first round on the house. :thumbup:

But any ladies that wanna have some fun tonight are welcome for more free drinks.

Well, I'm certianly going to vote today, there are a few people who've caught my attention. It is suprising how many people suspect Officer King but I'm more suprised at how many people quickly defend him.

I say that if we're going to vote today, we should vote off either Dick Dillard or Mrs. Janice Boy. They seem the most suspicious so far. And if for some reason I die tonight, please vote them off tomorrow, I may be enemies of them tomorrow.

I agree about Dillard, though I don't see why Mrs Boy is suspicious. I can't imagine a member of the mafia outright accusing someone like that.

You know who else would say they're innocent? Innocent people.

To answer you directly, I'm innocent, I'd be happy to get cleared, and start to build a town alliance. This is a big town, and it's going to be really hard going the first few days, and it's going to take some solid strategy. Finger-pointing at random is not helpful, it makes people stressed out. If anyone is lynched today, they are more than likely to be town. It's very risky to want to get a vote going.

Town needs to get some people they can trust, not make shots in the dark. The mafia is going to do that already.

Yes but scum would be equally (maybe moreso) happy to be cleared, that way they can be free of suspicion. Also, someone whom is innocent wouldn't need to ask to be investigated. I know I'm innocent but there's not much reason for me to ask for investigation. Still as I say, I'm simply making fuss over nothing. Hardly warrants a vote regardless.

Well, if I've learned anything from life, it's easier for individuals to hide in large groups. The police force is a large group, wouldn't you all agree?

I say we start eliminating people, and my first choice is Policeman Erik King. Erik, you just seemed to jump out at me, most likely because I feel your stutter is a cover for something; as if you were trying to throw us all off your trail. Sure, I could be wrong, but I'm willing to take that risk to help save what's left of my dinky little town.

So...I vote for Policeman Erik King / KingoftheZempk.

And good luck with me trying to answer back, it's hard enough trying to talk (read) over all of your voices (posts). Let's just take a chance and see what happens.

So sorry, my watch must have been fast!

Well, this is a gutsy move. He surely does stand out and say odd things, not sure I think it's suspicious. I agree with you about the need for action though. It's very unlikely we will get evidence from the mafia picking us off at night one by one. I should also mention I suspect Mr Bricks, though it's just a general distrust.

I agree about Dillard, though I don't see why Mrs Boy is suspicious. I can't imagine a member of the mafia outright accusing someone like that.

Yes but scum would be equally (maybe moreso) happy to be cleared, that way they can be free of suspicion. Also, someone whom is innocent wouldn't need to ask to be investigated. I know I'm innocent but there's not much reason for me to ask for investigation. Still as I say, I'm simply making fuss over nothing. Hardly warrants a vote regardless.

:hmpf_bad:

It's gonna be hard to root out the baddies when (supposed) townies are labeling others suspicious for the flimsiest of reasons. All you're doing is reminding me why I spend my time out on the road with my boys rather than with any so-called pillars of society.

Maybe policeman Eric King is impartial. That would mean that he doesn't mind who dies as long as he lives. That also fits in with all this join together...

What do you think?

Being reasonable here, voting someone out blindly on the first day is a terrible idea. The odds are very much out of our favour, and without any sort of evidence, and just accusations and speculation, we're most likely gonna end up with a dead innocent, on top of whatever mayhem happens tonight. I think voting someone out today is a bad idea.

Well, there have been many accusations and statements so far, so therefore I will tell my opinions about the people:

Detective King:

He has made a few ridiculous suggestions about mafias working togetherand having 2 Killers each and more logic-less things.

Although I understand what he says, I don´t think, he´s right but I wasn´t suspicious of him.

He also said he would be suspicious about Mrs. Boy who attacked him, just after someone else attackted her.

Complicated and a bit fishy, I think, but I don´t think he´s scum, but I wouldn´t bet on it.

He also could be Impartial, like the Bartender said. Would be another reason not to vote him out.

Mrs. Boy:

She wasn´t the first to charge the Detective, but one of the most insistend. I see perfectly what she means and I agree mostly about her and see nothing suspect.

Detective Price:

Tried to help as well and made some good points. I don´t see anything suspicious about her, either.

Mr. Bricks:

He wildly accusated people around him, such as Ms. Price, Mrs. Boy, Dick Dillan (who didn´t say much till now, I wonder where he gets his suspects?), Ivan Cons and Mr. Boy (who didn´t say anything suspect either) and Mr. King.

He suspected Ms. Price for attacking Erik so instantly, but wrote him on his suspect list, too. He is the only one I am really suspect of so far!

Stash the stylist:

He started to vote for Mr. King, yet without any real evidence. A bit suspect to me.

M biggest suspect so far is Mr. Bricks. Anyone who agrees?

I tell you a-again, I am innocent. P-please, if you may, investi-igate me. I have our to-town's best interests at heart. Th-there is not enough evidence against me, but n-not enough against any one else. I sh-should not be v-voted off, as we will be doing j-just what the mob wants us to do.

And as for the st-stutter guy talking s-so much, I talk too m-much as I am t-trying to defend mys-se-self.

While Mr. B-bricks has defended me, th-that is no reason to sup-support him. I am gr-growing suspicious of him, but I hope I am w-wrong.

I vote: Mr. Percy Nutter/Peanuts

You didn´t even mention me until now. Would be nice if you could say any reason to make me able to defend myself. :hmpf_bad:

Whoa. We are already accusing? I wake up from that cold floor on the bar, and I find this when I go outside for some smokes? :hmpf_bad: I hope to find out why.

*Picks up Newspaper, and opens to page nine*

-

Red

You didn´t even mention me until now. Would be nice if you could say any reason to make me able to defend myself. :hmpf_bad:

Sorry for not explaining. Here's why: I think Eric King may be part of the mob, you are defending him. If King is innocent, I'd rather lose you than an innocent police officer. "I'd rather lose you" may sound harsh, but I wouldn't take the chance of losing an officer, just yet.

Woah, so I'm a suspect now? I think you're overestimating my "wild accusations"-anyone who I called a minor suspect has been making accusations so far. (I know, how hypocritical, but it seems I too am a suspect now...) I'm even having doubts about Dick. Please don't be offended if I put you in my suspects lists. (which now is growing...) Please, anyone can feel free to investigate me, I have absolutely nothing to hide. I'm just trying to all us innocents out.

Jeez, Janice, you really won't leave Erik alone? What you just said makes no sense, and it's better not to vote anyone out, regardless of what they said. Regardless, I don't really appreciate your accusatiins, especially on just the first day. Because Stash ha been outspoken so far, I think I will vote: Mrs. Janice Boy/Capt.JohnPaul.

Look.

I understand that everybody is throwing around accusation because they want to get started on finding the mobs. But the thing is-we don't have any evidence. The only reason people are being suspected is because they're part of a group, act slightly suspicious, or suspect the person in question. The fact remains, even if people do act suspicious, there's nothing to back it up.

Janice, like, 5 people are defending Erik, including me.

I do agree Mr. Bricks is being a bit suspicious, but we still have no evidence.

I'm sure you all want to start cleansing this town of scum, but I insist we wait 1 more night. Maybe it could give us some information. If not, then by all means, point fingers and cast votes wherever you like.

Actually, looking over everything again, I don't like this Stash guy. I mean, he's the first to vote, and totally out of the the blue with practically no evidence. He's also being soft-spoken, which doesn't sound very good. So I will unvote: Mrs. Janice Boy/Capt.JohnPaul and vote: Stash the Stylist/Stash.

I agree with Police Woman Carrie Price, we should wait one more day until we get solid proof. If we accuse, we will tare each other apart, suspecting everyone, trusting no one. It will destroy us from the inside. If we wait, they are bound to slpi up, and then we get them.

-

Red

Sorry for not explaining. Here's why: I think Eric King may be part of the mob, you are defending him. If King is innocent, I'd rather lose you than an innocent police officer. "I'd rather lose you" may sound harsh, but I wouldn't take the chance of losing an officer, just yet.

Well, that´s really good argued, I have to say.

You´re right, He might be scum and I´m defending him, two things I can hardly deny. It also makes sence to prefer killing a poor house husband than a police detective.

I just defended him, because I don´t think that there is anything suspicious in illogical talking, so in this respect I didn´t think he was a mobster.

Jeez, Janice, you really won't leave Erik alone? What you just said makes no sense, and it's better not to vote anyone out, regardless of what they said. Regardless, I don't really appreciate your accusatiins, especially on just the first day. Because Stash ha been outspoken so far, I think I will vote: Mrs. Janice Boy/Capt.JohnPaul.

I don´t get it. You say, "it´s better not to vote anyone out", but you vote Mrs. Boy? How does this make sence at all?

I don´t think we should vote so far since there is no concrete evidence we could base a vote on.

Vote: Mr. Percy Nutter/ Peanuts

I'm sorry Mr. Nutter, but I have to agree with my wife.

Vote: Mr. Percy Nutter/ Peanuts

I'm sorry Mr. Nutter, but I have to agree with my wife.

I beg everyone not to kill me. There are people which are more suspicious than me, ´cause everything I did was defending a charged policeman whome I believe to be innoncent. Even though I don´t think we should kill someone, if you want to vote someone of, I would suggest Mr. Bricks or even Stash instead of me.

So many things wrong with that statement. You need to grow a brain.

Oh well? Oh well if you end up killing an innocent? You won't be so careless when your own life is on the verge of being voted out. If you continue to be so carefree with lives, we'll all be dead.

How about we wait for some solid evidence besides voting somebody out on nearly nothing?

But this stuttering man has spoken a lot of nonsence, I think you could be more pleasent by having somethng nice to say with your opinion. Thats why theres all this accusing going around. If some people just took the time to listen to others responses and reasons. We could easily fish out scum. This is wishful thinking, but there is way to much tension right now. And I doubt that all of you are Mobbsters. With regards to solid evidence, I believe that the most evidence we get in these games of life is flimsey at best. There is never such thing as a sure bet, so if your waiting for some solid evidence to do something, you might want to get comfortable, cause it's going to be a while.

I'll give ya all the first round on the house. :thumbup:

But any ladies that wanna have some fun tonight are welcome for more free drinks.

Free drinks?!?!? *girlish voice* hello boys!

I vote: Mr. Percy Nutter/Peanuts

Don't really see where this came from... you havn't said a thing about this person, then you throw the book in her face.

Oh, okay. As cruel as that sounds, I kind of agree with it. I think police officers are the most likely to have helpful night actions. given that they have guns, and files of people in the city. I don't fully agree with this, so I will not help you, but I will not hinder you either.

Woah, so I'm a suspect now? I think you're overestimating my "wild accusations"-anyone who I called a minor suspect has been making accusations so far. (I know, how hypocritical, but it seems I too am a suspect now...) I'm even having doubts about Dick. Please don't be offended if I put you in my suspects lists. (which now is growing...) Please, anyone can feel free to investigate me, I have absolutely nothing to hide. I'm just trying to all us innocents out.

Are you really just going to vote peolpe out for voting? what if now I vote for you, then someone else votes for me. We could just have a continous chain of votes, and where would that get us. I'm glad to see that your outspoken and voice your opinions no matter how obscure they might be. But right now, there are way to many assumptions going around, and I bet it will be damn near impossible to come to a group connsences.

Actually, looking over everything again, I don't like this Stash guy. I mean, he's the first to vote, and totally out of the the blue with practically no evidence. He's also being soft-spoken, which doesn't sound very good. So I will unvote: Mrs. Janice Boy/Capt.JohnPaul and vote: Stash the Stylist/Stash.

Do you really think that if Stash was scum, he'd just throw his name into the mix like that? If I were scum, I'd casually enter conversations and make no real effort to vote anyone, just go with the motions, you dig? That is why I think Stash is innocent. I don't know why he voted like that, but I'm pretty sure we can trust him.

Now if you'll excuse me, theres a half eaten burger in that garbage can over there, and I wouldn't mind getting to it before the birds do.

I'm trying to vote for people who've already voted. I see very little reason why Stash wold vote for Erik. I'm trying to make educated assumptions that won't spread like wildfire. Look what's happening to Percy...

I'm trying to vote for people who've already voted. I see very little reason why Stash wold vote for Erik. I'm trying to make educated assumptions that won't spread like wildfire. Look what's happening to Percy...

*Insert Southern Accent* Thanks for unvoting me. I'm sorry I sounded harsh, but with Mr. King wishing the mafia working together, that's all that is fishy to me. But as you read my other post, I would want to get rid of his supporters (no offense to you) instead of accidentally voting off an innocent police man.