WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

This is my first title and it is: Star Wars Community Build Commander

Well, this one is quite self-explaining, but would you want to add something more about it for future memory?

LuxorV

I have changed it, Im really glad now that I have a title and a tag :cry_happy:

I may have finally become a more trusted member of EB.

I have changed it, Im really glad now that I have a title and a tag :cry_happy:

I may have finally become a more trusted member of EB.

Lol, congrats on the title.

Titles and tags don't make you more trustworthy, but they are fun.

We already trusted you anyway, and your doing a graet job with the community build.

Almost forgot I had a new title (wishful thinking :P) : Mischievous, Small & Impatient Mutt. The "Impatient Mutt" part remains, I guess as an homage to Hinck's wisdom in giving me that title, while "Mischievous & Small" were presumably added by KimT in a gesture of appreciation after I called him a mischievous animal-torturing Santa and went on to profess that Scruffy was a freakishly large, strong and talkative dog... Yes, I know, I had it coming :hmpf_bad:

Well, if I know the country flags right (Which i don't...) , there is no Kivis (birds) in Russia... :grin: But of course, I can say I like polar bears, while the closest polar bear from here would be in KimT's sig... (the santatrooper's victim...) :grin:

Edited by filip skywalker

Well, if I know the country flags right (Which i don't...) , there is no Kivis (birds) in Russia... :grin: But of course, I can say I like polar bears, while the closest polar bear from here would be KimT's santatrooper's victim... :grin:

Apparently you really don't the Russian flag is from top to bottom: white, blue, red.

This is the red, white and blue of the Dutch flag a.ka. the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Apparently you really don't the Russian flag is from top to bottom: white, blue, red.

This is the red, white and blue of the Dutch flag a.ka. the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Ooops! :blush: Well, at least I got the colours right! :grin:

Apparently, I like kiwi's.

Ah.. Kiwi FRUIT is good.. Quiet good..

Titles of me? NONE. :tongue: Hmm.. That suddenly gave me a random thought of Vampires.. :wacko: I'm off to build a MOC no one will suspect coming.. :blush:

Ah.. Kiwi FRUIT is good.. Quiet good..

I'd like to disagree. :sick: It might have something to do with the fact that I'm severely allergic to them, makes my throat close over and such. :skull:

Yay for my new title!

"Author of the Inconspictionary"- Poking fun at the title of the glossary found in my Reviewers Academy tutorial. I assume it was WhiteFang who has given me all my titles to date, but if Erdy can give titles it could have been him.

Sorry to those of you outside of the Academy who can't see the tutorial ( :cry_sad: ), but if you join the RA, then you can see it! :cry_happy:

"Author of the Inconspictionary"- Poking fun at the title of the glossary found in my Reviewers Academy tutorial. I assume it was WhiteFang who has given me all my titles to date, but if Erdy can give titles it could have been him.

Hmm... I think the answer to your question is pretty much solved, only thing is, both of us have a play in it. :wink:

First post has been updated.

Has anyone seen KimT's new title? "Mandelmassenasse" :tongue::laugh: It's swedish and translated it's something like "Marzipanpiglet" :tongue: I guess that was Hickley or Ras...
Hrrmmm...

The translation is right. It is something we say that they say in Denmark. But they don´t. It still sounds funny though :grin:

My new title was given by KimT, because that is how we in Sweden think that the Danes are sounded when they speak.

It is not eighter true though :wink:

"Has a new totle". :hmpf_bad:

I got it from here, misspelling "title".

I strongly suspect KimT, you´ll understand why if you read the post the link takes you to. :tongue:

I was teasing Commodore Hornbricker about being lazy. (Hes a very hard and dedicated worker), anyway, Zorro gave me a title that says Loves Sluggards more or less because I said Hornbricker was a perfect sluggard.

Are you stalking me? Because I am a paranoid schizophrenic. No really... I can't think why I got this! :devil:

Are you stalking me? Because I am a paranoid schizophrenic. No really... I can't think why I got this! :devil:

This reminds me of a line in a Nirvana song: "Just because you're paranoid, don't mean I'm not after you". I just love that song because of that line.

First post has been updated, and there are 2 new profiles created, adding all up to 75 members. :thumbup: