WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Thinks dead fish can drool- Because I said my Heroica character drools on the floor like a dead fish after being KO'ed even though they obviously can't [Given by CorneliusMurdock (?)]

Knows how to bake 'em and blog 'em, pirate style!- My ToR round 1 comic had to do with baking some redcoat scum, and I was given my tag as a Classic-Pirates blog editor :sweet:

Not 100% sure who gave me the title, but i think it was Big Cam

i think it was me, I forget.

Tag? :tongue:

I don't get it?

If you think I deserve another tag for this, I certainly agree.

I was thinking more for myself, but if you absolutely deserve it...

If you think I deserve another tag for this, I certainly agree.

I think you deserve a tag. After all, you did update the topic.

I was thinking more for myself, but if you absolutely deserve it...

That's the best way to not get tags.

Humn my new nick title is bad lick. I guess it has something to do with being the first scum to be killed in eurobricks mafia. I don't know who gave it to me so. That person may feel free to elaborate :tongue:

That person may feel free to elaborate :tongue:

You might need to read up on your own mafia posts. :wink:

Can't order Corny around. - From the Heroica RPG. I'm pretty sure it's because my character ordered CorneliusMurdock's character (our Party Leader) to put him at a certain point in the Battle Order because the QM keeps trying to kill us it was our best shot at surviving the fight. Because I told CorneliusMurdock to change Zepher's username to Josh Zephdon due to his habit of turning dearly beloved secondary characters into redshirts (a la Phil Coulsen). This is the result. :laugh:

Given by CorneliusMurdock, naturally. :laugh:

Edited by Flipz

Damaximus:

First title was: "Working on a tall erection" => Probably because I was working on a giant tower :laugh: I thought it was Si-Mocs who gave it, but recently I started suspecting ISC

Second title: "Hippy kicker" => Given by ISC, the reason is Avalonia... You always have to blame Avalonia... Those treehugging, mushroom eating barbars! I really should kick those hippies :devil: (note: it's a Guilds of Historica thing :wink: )

Edited by DaMaximus

Can't order Corny around. - From the Heroica RPG. I'm pretty sure it's because my character ordered CorneliusMurdock's character (our Party Leader) to put him at a certain point in the Battle Order because the QM keeps trying to kill us it was our best shot at surviving the fight. This is the result. :laugh:

Given by CorneliusMurdock, naturally. :laugh:

Actually you told me to change someone's username in the rules thread. Otherwise it would have been "Can't order Cronk around."

Actually you told me to change someone's username in the rules thread. Otherwise it would have been "Can't order Cronk around."

Ah, I see, I'll edit the description. Thanks! :laugh:

No longer applicable - Because I don't apply any more. Given by Rick or Hinckley, I think. Rinckley?

Plays Tetris with LEGO boxes - It's what I do for a living. Si-MOCs.

Propping up Historica's freedom - I really don't know why. What did I do for our freedom? (It might be related to my efforts to list everyone in GoH and their life/what they've been doing, but who knows? - other than ISC, that is.) My first title! :grin:

Edited by Kai NRG

Time to update mine.

Yipe! - [I gave myself this one, to celebrate Cameron Crocodile's yipey death in Hinckley's Forest 2 Mafia.]

Time for TEA! - [by Pandora, because it's always time for TEA in Englad!]

Gland to live in Englad - [I was tryig to defed the 'n' i the ame of the coutry i which I live. From Hickley.]

Drowning in 1x1 plates and a prune face - My image on the crew page of Classic-Pirates had some distortion issues, turning me into a prune face. I am not certain of who gave me this title, but I'm guessing it was Big Cam.

Joking Wussy- for joking all Kalphlings are wussies... Which apparently was a vaguely sexual insult. Given by ISC.

No Whore- for saying I didn't mind not having a certain tag because I am not a tag whore. ISC strikes again.

Frog whore- I got a frog, now I am a whore. ISC was most recent visitor- and Simon doesn't show- but I say Si-MODs. He's sneaky.

ISC was most recent visitor- and Simon doesn't show- but I say Si-MODs. He's sneaky.

SI-MODs? Who's that?

It wasn't me. I am sneaky, but if it's not Sci-Fi month, I'm not interested.

I'll get into shenanigans next month.

ISC it is. You'll be Si-MODs until you get promoted to Galactic King Pubha Champion Alpha Prime... Or demoted I suppose.

Tickling Redcoat Ropemaker and News Scout -- I'm scouting for the classic pirates. I am not sure who added "and News Scout". The last 5 visitors to my profile didn't have the title powers.

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that - Given by Si-MOCs no doubt due to my recent '2001: A Space Odyssey' obsession. It's nice to have a change from Finally flickr'd!

Galactic Pooobar- Given by ISC, I assume he meant PoobaH ... due to my promotion... or he thinks I'm some sort of interstellar excrement.

Snuggly Wugglykins- I declared Shadows' true love for a fellow member here, and gave an example name for her possible character in a future Mafia Game. So, I bring my new title. I could wear this one for a while! (I will admit, I was getting tired of "Tuckfard". Sorry Hinck, it's Shadows' turn now! :grin: )