WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

so there you go go - No idea who gave it to me or what it's about. Anyone? :classic:

I think you PMed me in a rage about building my stuff and said "So there you go go" Nothing too creative, and can't compete with broken anatomy :laugh:

3 1/2 men cannot sleep on 2 treadmills. So says Pandora. Given to me by me, because it is true and Pandora helped summarize this particular situation. How did we learn that 3 1/2 men cannot sleep on 2 treadmills? Well, use your imagination. :drool:

So who was the 1/2? You?

Rampage of making no sense Hinckley strikes again! We are still ironing out the differences in language.

Broke Hinckley's dick - because I did just that. (and then I had to fix it)

Was this during the show or after break down?

Was this during the show or after break down?

I'm not sure. It happened a lot. The weekend kind of revolved around my dick.

Crazy things happen at Brickworld. :wacko:

Edit: To add substance to my post, Please add my title to the archive "Ninja Poodle". Thanks again Hinckley!

Edited by Donut

My god I wish I could have been there. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :laugh:

Please forgive me my pointless post

Edited by badboytje88

The weekend kind of revolved around my dick.

Actually your dick revolved around other stuff. But quite a few things revolved around your camel-toe.

:caroler:

Actually your dick revolved around other stuff. But quite a few things revolved around your camel-toe.

:caroler:

It's called a moose knuckle on a guy.

And...why didn't anyone tell me?? :blush:

You need a damn title, woman.

Drow master builder (partly as a reword for all of my Drow cities, and mainly so I could impress my girlfriend who does not look kindly to my playing with Lego - and it worked, because for our anniversary, she bought me few Lego sets :)

I love to say: when girl brings you flower, that is affection. When she gives you a ring, that is marriage. But when she buys you Lego, that is love :)

I think you PMed me in a rage about building my stuff and said "So there you go go" Nothing too creative, and can't compete with broken anatomy :laugh:

Right, I see it now. :blush:

Up close and personal with the "Gaga"

Sensei Shiroba (aka Whitefang) I assume. I recently accidentally walked into the middle of a Lady Gaga mini-press greeting at the Tokyo airport and showed up in every Japanese entertainment news article that week. Plus I was on the plane with her, from Toronto to Tokyo, though she was smuggled on: as the second most famous person in the world after Barrack Obama, she can't have real privacy. Unfortunately, I didn't get to hit on her or anything :cry3: Strange and fun, and it's been a long time since my last EB title, so it's a breath of fresh air.

Here was my best photo looking at all the news photographers taking pic of her:

file-1.jpg

I have another 10 blurrier ones too :blush:

Professor Grammar Ninja X - [coz i iz tha masteur of tha grammer. And a Ninja, apparently.]

...And updated! :sweet:

I wuv babies [ Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :wub: it's true ]

Nick of Time - given to me by WhiteFang because I submitted my Minifigures Series 4 contest entries mere minutes before the deadline. :blush:

Just as I was getting used to my old title (I was going to claim it had stayed because I insist on hugs) along comes a new one.

I honestly thought that the stand-in would stay for a very, very long time. :blush:

Fabuland Reviewer & Defender [after I have failed miserably to produce anything worthy of even a small titter, let alone a title-inducing riotous guffaw, poor Hinckley has had to resort to giving me a sensible title, which records my love of Fabuland and that I truly would protect my ever-expanding Fabu-collection (and indeed anyone else's) with my last gasp. :cry_happy:]

Pub Bouncer/Negotiator -[Don't you just love it when pubs have bouncy castles? You don't?? :hmpf_bad: Let me persuade you :devil_laugh:]

broke his own dick - guess it was only fair to break my own dick after I broke Hinckley's :blush:

broke his own dick - guess it was only fair to break my own dick after I broke Hinckley's :blush:

Yes, but who broke it? :wink:

My latest title,

Upgrade version 5.0 installed - Not sure who gave this new title to me but I am very sure it's related to my latest Series 5 review which I am very excited about.

Guilty as charged mate.

I know it may be a bit late;

The DaddY MacK [For being a smooth talking, Mafia Godfurry throughout Hinckley's "Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives"] -Given to me by Hinckley

Edited by MacK

[knows who has cupcakes] Given by ISC, I know who has (too many) cupcakes, I know who doesn't have cupcakes and wants them. I know and see all pretty much everything. They don't call me "The Eye" for nothing.

Forbidden from doing any more megablocks slapping. - [i assume this is because the random numbers decided that Pandora couldn't play in Belville Mafia, so I'm now forbidden from slapping her megablocks.]

Guess this came from Hinckley, or perhaps ISC?

Hi, I'm drink!

I said I'm drink instead of I'm drunk due to my phone auto selecting words for me, and like every typo I make, Erdy takes advantage of it and gives me a typo title.

Forbidden from doing any more megablocks slapping. - [i assume this is because the random numbers decided that Pandora couldn't play in Belville Mafia, so I'm now forbidden from slapping her megablocks.]

Guess this came from Hinckley, or perhaps ISC?

Wow, great guess! *oh2* And yes it's from me, because you can't slap my megablocks anymore either.

Stupid Norwegian, dissing Pandora in the cool mafia game... mutter mutter mutter

My latest title is Party pooper. Since I tend to swim against the stream on a lot of LEGO-related issues, this could stem from any number of my posts-- this one fits the title pretty well, though, I'd wager.

Alternatively, the post could be because as of yet I haven't returned to correcting official sets in the LDD subforum (so my previous title "colour master" doesn't apply as much as it used to). But that seems pretty doubtful-- I think the title probably stems from some post of mine rather than just inaction on my part.

No idea who would have given me this title, and I'm not "chummy" enough with any of the staff to make an educated guess. But personally I don't mind; I've heard a lot of far worse accusations, and at least I probably deserved this one!

Wow, great guess! *oh2* And yes it's from me, because you can't slap my megablocks anymore either.

I thought you wanted me to kiss your megablocks, not slap it? :innocent: