Jipay

What are you listening to?

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb - Live 8 on you tube,one of the best songs from pink floyd !.

Edited by train lover

Call of Duty: World at War - Nazi Zombies music easter egg songs. The songs are actually quite enjoyable when you're not fighting horrible hordes of the undead. :grin:

Both songs are by Eleanor Siegman.

The songs are also from their respective level's promotional trailer.

~Peace

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb - Live 8 on you tube,one of the best songs from pink floyd !.

I agree! Have not listened to this version in a while....I am now!

Thanks!

Times Like These - Foo Fighters. Im watching Dave Grohl drum on saturday! Going to watch Them Crooked Vultures :wub:

Bleed- By Cold feat Aaron Lewis

An amazing song. Very meaningful, and I love cold and staind, and having them working with eachother is amazing. I'm not a fan of slow songs, but this is spectacular.

I'm listening to a few of my favourite tracks on repeat... :sweet:

Matt & Kim - Daylight

The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work

Zebrahead - The Real Me

Right now I'm on an Electric Six splurge; my favorite songs by them are Gay Bar, Improper Dancing, and Danger! High Voltage!.

Other things I'm listening to right now include Relics of the Chozo (an AMAZING Super Metroid remix album; if you haven't heard it, look it up - even if you don't like Metroid, it's a real musical masterpiece and I love it so. =D), and Turn The Page (since I'm going to be singing it [both the Bob Seger and Metallica versions, but combined - gotta decide which vocal style to use...] for a contest soon...=D)

~Trexxen

Listening to "Something" By The Beatles. Possibly my favorite song of George, or all of them.

Also the entire Abbey Road album :grin:

After that I would probably indulge myself with Pink Floyd, The Wall FTW!

Edited by General Armendariz

jurassic-park.jpg

Never gets old.

Edited by Rapseflaps

Just throwing this link out here; it's from that album "Relics of the Chozo" I mentioned last post. It's quickly become my favorite song from the album (which, by the way, is designed to flow almost like one giant song - so if you like this, definitely get the album!), and if you like Metroid or Metal you should definitely give it a listen. =D

(By the way, the whole album isn't metal, it's really an all-encompassing album - it goes from stuff I'd play with a thrash metal band to stuff I'd play with a marching band, and everything between =P)

~Trexxen

I can't stop listening to

. It's a twelve-page duet I'm learning on the guitar right now, and it's just so darn catchy.