Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Today I made 2 nice little Bricklink orders. I'm finally getting my first Fabuland figure *wub*

Mailbox-wait on!

My first attempt on a factory buy (in combination with other tiles/lamps...):

factory.jpg

I´ll integrate this into my Cafe Corner to see if I continue buying other sweet factory interior sets as well. *sweet*

Factory ON!

The knight and the police impulse sets, together for €4,60. Not much, but still, a purchase is a purchase.

yesterday the 8111 River dragon

and today the 7040 Dwarves defender, with the very nice dwarf fig :wub: and 2 orcs/goblins/whatever :grin: . I only would want a dwarf and some weapons more in this set, but overall it's nice.

I just went and bought myself the 7622 Race for the Stolen Treasure. Yay for Chrome Treasure chests! :sweet::thumbup:

I just went and bought myself the 7622 Race for the Stolen Treasure. Yay for Chrome Treasure chests! :sweet::thumbup:

Ehhh... hate to disappoint you... it's not chrome :wink:

TK

Went into town today and was surprised to see the two smallest Speed Racer sets were in! Just like Sinner said they were fantastically priced at 30 dollars, but i only bought the Speed Race and Snake Oiler set. the cars are fantastic, much better designed than they appear on the box, and the minifigs are :wub:

Contrary to most people buying these sets, I plan to skip the small Racer X set and instead get the Cruncher Block truck and Grand Prix set. The reason for the truck set is that it comes with Racer X and Taejo still, but also Cruncher block and the lady driver with fantastic torsos! :wub:

I also bought Batman: Tales of the Demon, I think I'll read it now...

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Today, I recieved this little fella: Solar Snooper

It was MISB! - Nevertheless I carefully opened and build it. (Even kept the plastic bags which I only opened on one side)

Today, I recieved this little fella: Solar Snooper

It was MISB! - Nevertheless I carefully opened and build it. (Even kept the plastic bags which I only opened on one side)

What?! 38.27 euro for the Solar Snooper?! I think that is a very good price for this set, MISB! ...and I would also have opened it!

What?! 38.27 euro for the Solar Snooper?! I think that is a very good price for this set, MISB! ...and I would also have opened it!

It is. It is. And it gets even better: 3 blacktron II sets with box. 6933, 6981 and 6988.

Yesterday I spent the money I earned from cleaning a friend's yard on Bionicle Photok and Pohatu Nuva. Awesome sets, I tell ya. :wub:

Oh, and I also used the rest of my Borders gift card to get Bionicle Legends 9. Very enjoyable read - and one of Greg's best books by far. :thumbup:

Now all I need to finish my 2008 bionicle collection is Mutran and Vican, Toa Ignika, and Takanuva from the summer. I WON'T be getting any of the other sets from the lineup. :thumbdown:

I finally completed my Indiana Jones sets for the first season. Gotten hold of 7621: Indiana Jones and the Lost Tomb and 7623: Temple Escape. A couple of 7667: Imperial Dropshop and another 10184: Town Plan! :wub:

This is one of mine most expensive purchase! :hmpf:

I just bought the Dwarf Mine, completing my 2008 Castle collection. Can't wait to build it :wub:

I bought the mosaic set 6162 for half price so I bought several because I'm a bit compulsive and think its a cool set to have. Also have a paradisa set (6405-1 Sunset Stables) on the way and some other paradisa parts. I'm hoping to buy the entire castle collection in the next couple of days. I really like some of the sets and really need the parts to add to my very small collection. :classic::classic::classic:

I just received myBrickArms order today !!

Damn those weapons are awsome !! Will order batch 2 for my nazis and upcomming commies !!

Now I can do my avatar !! Excellent...

:yoda:

Got some brown epaulettes this week and I just bought 6257 Castaway's Raft and 6265 Sabre Island, just missing 2 pistols, but incl. instructions :classic:

And I'm negotiating on buying some pirate/imperial minifigs (who are unfortunately without hats).