Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Bricktober #2 :classic:

Did you remember to snag a free LEGO trick or treat bag? They're really cool, and also free with a $20 purchase (and they let you do both).

Did you remember to snag a free LEGO trick or treat bag? They're really cool, and also free with a $20 purchase (and they let you do both).

What's in that bag?

What's in that bag?

Nothing, but it's a pretty nice bag with one of three silk screened Halloween based minifig heads on it (skeleton, black skeleton, pumpkin).

It's free, it isn't crap, it's free. :wink::thumbup:

Just visited BL for lots of parts again for my next MOC. It's been a long time since I've bought a real set. default_laugh2.gif

Today I'm gonna get

8061 - Gateway of the Squid

The Atlantis theme is really cool :D

4737 Quidditch Match. Good fig pack. :classic:

Went to get one of those for the 3x3 dk red cones the other day, but since they didn't have it, I got the two Advent Calendars and a couple of Spartans instead... I also placed no less than five BL orders this week for parts for my FBTB Cube Dude Contest entry. Too much money! :sad:

6047-1.jpg

The comic con I went to today had a seller with a selection of Lego Products, so I picked up this set and a figure.

I didn't hear about them when I went to get them. Think I could take my receipt back and get them? I'm not sure if they'd let me get both of them on the same purchase. I'll look into it. Thanks! :wink:

I decided not to sell some of my extra Series 2 so I now have an extra Weightlifter, Mime, Baywatch girl, and Karate Master.

Edited by JCC1004

Lego winter toy shop and bakery for me.

Lego advent calendars for my sons.

Lego Cargo Train (2011) & Garage for the boys as Xmas presents.

Will shortly purchase the holiday train via Brick Link.

Well, Series 2 of the minifigs finally arrived here in Japan, so after work I got:

Pharaoh x3

Pop Star x3

Traffic Cop x2

Witch x2

Surfer x2

Spartan x2

Mariachi x1

Vampire x1

Skier x1

Disco dude x1

Not bad considering we can't scan the barcodes here. Our phones have been able to scan barcodes for at least the past 6 years, but the minifigs are sold individually in little plastic capsules and dispensed from prize machines so there's know what to know what we've bought until after we buy and open each capsule.

I found a 7038 Troll Assault Wagon today, so I picked it up. I'm not big on projectile launching gimmicks, but it's a good set otherwise.

3019-1.jpg

I don't know what would a 1998 set that was a promotion for Japanese candy doing in MISB condition in

some Bolivian flee market, but I got it for around 2.3 USD :)

The comic con I went to today had a seller with a selection of Lego Products, so I picked up this set and a figure.

How much was that, if don't mind me asking?

Not Lego, but still a pretty big Acquisition. I got it early for my birthday. It's a Barnes and Noble Nook. For those still in the dark, it's an eReader. I really love that thing :wub:

People ask me if it's an iPad, though.

Just received 8089 Wampa Cave, along with the book Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader; got it in less than a week trying out the newest free shipping from Amazon UK to Portugal :vader::thumbup: