Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I hope so. I'm waiting for Battle of Alamut to hit something like 50% off; anything more than that and I don't want to spend the money on it. I would also buy Fight for the Dagger at a similar discount.

I hear ya! I'd love to pick up some Alamuts at 50% off. That'd be around $0.05 per piece, and there's lots of fine castle building pieces in that set. Plus it would go well with all the Pharoah's Quest sets that I haven't gotten around to buying yet :wink:.

Fight for the Dagger is quite nice too. I bought one, then I bought three more on sale after Christmas. I've got them set up together as a complete rectangular arcaded marketplace; it's kinda cool. I should post some pics sometime...

I'm kinda regretting my purchase of the Battle of Alamut if it does go on sale soon. Does Amazon do refunds?

I went to the store in search for the new Cars series and some minifigures (skater and soccer guy).

Didn't find them both, but picked up Lunar Limo for €20. I couldn't leave it! And I flipped through the minifigure box, but the feeling didn't work out so well as the other days, so I picked one randomly (with a bit of feeling of course) and it turned out to be a Musketeer, not that bad though!

I bought about $70 worth of BrickArms.

5 Mystery Packs and 10 Bazooka rockets.

I'm kinda regretting my purchase of the Battle of Alamut if it does go on sale soon. Does Amazon do refunds?

Yes they give out full refunds if the item is in its original condition. However given that you're returning the item because you made a wrong purchase, you will not receive a reimbursement on the cost of shipping the box back to Amazon.

Today I got:

2x 30051 X Wing Fighter, 30005 Imperial Speeder Bike, 8033 General Grievous' Starfighter, 4899 Tractor, 1x Musketeer

Today I got 6x 30051 Mini X-Wing polybags from The Sun newspaper and also got a 3849 Orient Bazaar set from TRU, for just £5.60 (it was reduced to £6.99 anyway and I had a voucher for 20% off). :classic:

~buddy~

Went to the local Lego Shop and grabbed the

852771 Minifigure Ice Cube Tray

40017 Easter Basket (which was on sale) and the

55001 Universe Rocket.

At the cash desk the girl told me that with the Universe Rocket I can get the Lego Universe Game for free and, on top of that, with the game, I also get the exclusive Astronaut Minifigure for free. That's what I call an offer you can't refuse.

PM

Edited by Plastemaurer

7949 Prison Carriage Rescue

And a geisha and Frankenstein without searching. :thumbup:

Edited by L-space

Takes a deep breath..............

30051 X Wing Fighter

7279 Police Minifigure Collection

7285 Police Dog Unit

2x s2 lifegaurds to use for parts

1x s2 spartan

1x s2 popstar for a future moc

3x build you own minifigs from the Lego shop

Max keychain

Anakin keychain

Cad Bane keychain

Bossk keychain

Aayla secura keychain

Barracuda Warrior Atlantis keychain

White classic spaceman keychain

Picked up Power Miners set 8188 Fire Blaster for 50p in a clearance box at a local store!

Won 6517 Water Jet on Ebay as a last minute bid for 99p!

A good Lego week so far,off carbooting tomorrow so who knows what i'll find there :laugh:

Only one item this time :wink: 10218 Pet Shop! Have build the red building so far, even though it looks a bit dull on the outsite, the constructionpart is good and the interior very nice!

Went to John lewis and they had 8 boxes of series 3 minifigures. Unfortunately the woman didn't let me buy a whole box as it wouldn't be fair on other customers. so I ended up buying a couple from each box so that it would add up to a whole box default_tong.gif.

POTC Captain's Cabin (instructions, card and poster sealed in plastic w/cardboard)

POTC Isla de la Muerta (instructions and poster NOT sealed in plastic)

Project Case w/baseplate (red)

Project Case w/baseplate (blue)

OMG, i just got hold of a mint & complete set 4708 - Harry Potter Hogwarts Express for only € 0.49!!! :grin: *jumpingupanddown*

This is by far the best deal I've had in the past few months!!! :wub:

That's pretty freakin' awesome! Congrats! :thumbup:

Today I got a few of set 30131 Jack Sparrow in Boat free with the News of the World (see my review of this set here in the Eurobricks Pirates forum). :classic:

OMG, i just got hold of a mint & complete set 4708 - Harry Potter Hogwarts Express for only € 0.49!!! :grin: *jumpingupanddown*

This is by far the best deal I've had in the past few months!!! :wub:

Wow, that's an excellent deal :thumbup: , but if you don't mind me asking, where did you find that amazing deal?

~buddy~

Wow, that's an excellent deal :thumbup: , but if you don't mind me asking, where did you find that amazing deal?

~buddy~

I found it at a German online swapping community. So I gave the lady 5 swap tickets (this is the currency on there - equal to 5 used paperbacks) and only had to pay the transaction fee which was € 0.49. :wink:

Edited by estephano (DE)

Just a bunch of random bits and bobs on Brick Link; Series 4 minifig accessories; paintbrush and palette, 2 x surfboards and two brown fishing rods, a complete Series 4 sailor minifig and one of the little red parcel trolley things (which I've wanted one of for years!!!).

Hopefully there will be a Lego set or two with my name on when my girlfriend finishes work today too :) I hope I can get at least one 30131 and one 30091!

I really want to get hold of the 5770 Lighthouse Island set! :(

Edited by coupi

Not exactly today, but this weekend I've placed a total of 13 Bricklink orders of various sizes (oh what fun it is when Brickworld draws closer and MOCs must be finished.. :grin:)

Today, I got a few of today's free Lego set with The Sun, 30130 Mini Black Pearl. I have built one of them and I think that it is a good looking set with some good pieces in it too. :thumbup:

~buddy~