Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Woohoo!

Bought tn_3221-1%20(2)_jpg.jpg for only € 19,95!

It's been a while, but it feels good to buy a new set :laugh:

Also bought the entire Collectibel Minigigs Series 1 thanks to the barcode sheet/cheat :tongue:

(picture courtesy of Brickset)

I went to my local toy store and it turns out they finally have the early 2010 sets. So no wonder I bought this:

8084-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

I picked up the new AT-AT walker and love it, but that doesn't mean I am not going to heavily modify it later. :classic:

Cad Bane's Speeder for £40 from Argos. :sweet:

Yesterday i ordered the Emerald Night Train ... and i got a bad feeling that day like "You may regret that!" (Not for money reasons, but my time management... argh)

Let me tell you why...

Today I had a bussiness related meeting near Munich. After that was done i checked how far it is to the Lego Store in Munich... 4km! Thats worth the visit.

When i came up from the parking lot i allready saw the new technic sets in the shelves. It was 9:45, the shop opens at 10:00 so I took a walk around the shopping center to waste some time.

15 minutes later i arrived at the lego store again and started to sweat. I didnt know they were released today but according to shop.lego.com it seems like its legit... THE 2010 TRAIN SETS SMILING AT ME! Waited for these since they were first announced.

Usually i planned to buy them in September but ... i got all 4 plus a pack of RC Tracks :oops: Shame on me ...

Edited by Noworries

Ripped 9 Greek Hoplite minifigs from 4 store displays :grin:

The clerk did look oddly at me :laugh:

Plus 3 Mexicans and 2 Egyptians as well...

I just got a hell of a deal on Barnes and Noble.com! :sweet: I got PoP Battle of Alamut for 26 dollars! I used the 40% off coupon FBTB.net mentioned and I had a 25 dollar gift card I hadn't used! :cry_happy: Best deal I've ever gotten on LEGO! Free shipping on top of that!

Edited by JCC1004

A complete set of Series 2 collectible minifigs. (with a few extras of some)

Yesterday I ordered 8097 - Slave I since it is now available on Amazon here (and as late birthday present for myself). Can't wait to get it. Hopefully it comes tomorrow. Then I can build it in the evening. Else I have to wait until monday and my boss won't be happy that the delivery guy rings on saturday.

Edited by Balrog

Just bought the 7938 passengers train for €92,95 and the 7936 level crossing for €13,99 :blush: Now demolish my entire city and build a new one from scratch...

I bought:

1 x Temple of Doom

4 x Ambush In Cairo

All together for 80€ at Kaufhof (The Germans know it)

And BTW I realised that they sell the Collectible Minifigures for 1,77€ at METRO.

4866090880_b118539309_z.jpg

Hoping to finally finish a building I've started a year ago and starting to work on some new smaller ones. :thumbup:

My train motor has arrived and I realized I forgot to order the Power Functions wire extension for it. :blush:

lego_10193.jpg

I finally bought this beautiful set on Wednesday. And today we build it, my father and me. We did slow so it took a while, roughly 3 hours :grin: . But we're very happy with the result and the set is definitely worth its price!

Edited by Matn

Just found the 7676 Republic Attack Gunship at Toys-R-Us. Given that it recently went out of production, I considered it a lucky find. If only I had the money to keep it... up it goes for sale on eBay!