Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

The new Riddler minifigure (because I don't want the funhouse), TDK and Batman Begins on blu-ray. And a poster of the TDKR Bane.

EDIT: Damn apparently I didn't win the bid for the riddler figure :(

Edited by Jackattack7

Bricklink order of the ff:

[New Complete] coltgb Flexible Gymnast - Team GB Complete Set with Stand and Accessories ***** Complete minifigure with all accessories, stand and instructions. But NO BAG. ***** (x1) .....

[New] Hazmat Guy ***** Minifigure - as pictured ***** (x1) .....

[New] Black Minifig, Utensil Spray Gun (x1)

[New] Red Minifig, Neckband with Gold Medal Pattern (x1)

[New] White Minifig, Head Female with Black Eyes, Thin Eyebrows, Red Small Lips, White Pupils Pattern (x1)

I just placed an order for the Grand Emporium yesterday evening. I wanted to put it on my wish list for christmas, but I realized that I could save 10%, a reasonable amount for a set that expensive, by ordering it now and just wishing for money instead.

So now I'm basically the kind of person who buys christmas presents for himself. Don't think I'm not going to wrap it, either! xD

I'm sure we've all done that. I know I have!

4429 Helicopter Rescue

10229 Winter Village Cottage

Business Card Holder

Unfortunately they were out of the boxed set of Brickley, he eludes me still.

Its my birthday today so got a couple of Lego bits-

Kingdoms Chess Set

Super Heroes DK book

MF Coffin car polybag set!

I've got my eye on an old train set too but we're moving next week so my wife is making me wait :sad:

30200 Monster Fighters Coffin Car

4203 Excavator Transport (reduced to £12 at Tesco :thumbup: )

Series 3 Minifigures x11 from B&M Bargains for £1 each (including 6 elves :classic: )

Edited by buddy

I took a trip to Munich, and I treated myself to a one Haunted House, one Winter Village Cottage and PAB cups (3 big and 1 small). It was a pretty good day, despite starting the trip at midnight and getting back home at 7 in the evening with hardly any sleep.

Squeaked in a last order a S@H for double points October, now awaiting

3061 City Park Cafe

3184 Adventure Camper

4200 Mining 4x4 (2)

4202 Mining Truck (2)

4429 Helicopter Rescue

21006 White House

850486 Rock Band Minifig Accessory Set

and won an eBay listing of 850449 Beach Minifig Accessory Set for $2.25 :classic:

I got lucky today, I managed to get 8 Uruk Hai! Toys R Us kept giving me extra ones because they weren't being sold, so instead of 4 which I intended to get (3 WHSmith's, 1 Toys R Us) I was given 4 more... no idea why because WHSmith quickly sold out. Also waiting to hear if my Gran in Inverness was successful in getting on, and also a friend in Sunderland. I hope so, but I'm not bothered if they don't! Now onto Christmas where I shall hopefully get Helms Deep for this army to storm! xD

I also managed to luck out today: I went to the Barnes and Noble in Camp Hill, PA and found that they still had some UFO Abduction sets from the Alien Conquests line left, so I got one.

My Dad brought me home Frodo's Cooking Corner (though somehow he got two) and also Hawkeye with Equipment, I have no idea how he managed that, maybe the store wanted rid of them?

Harry Potter Polybag (potions set 30111) x3 from Target. Hadn't seen them there before and it looks like they were just put out.

The past few days have been very taxing so I picked up the new SW B-Wing UCS set (10227) and the Haunted Mansion (10228) to take my mind off of things. I finished the house but may save the B Wing for next weekend.