162 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Another great review Svelte! :cry_happy:

This really is a great set. 4 Minifigs, all of them with useful body parts and accessories and also only available in this set so far. The actual bricks included in this set make it a very nice parts-pack as well.

I'll definitely buy this one. :thumbup: Thanks for the lovely review!

Such a nice set! Not very expensive but with great MFs and pieces, definitely a must buy from 2009 :classic:

Nice review, svelte corps :wink:

All of this for 11 dollars (maybe 10 euros?) ? That's not bad, certainly for a licensed set. Looks like I might get two!

I'll be buying this the day it comes out. Great batch of torsos. I specially like the the two dark flesh heads.

This set was always on my to buy list , cheap entry point , lots of figs and parts, but I got to give you 10 out of 10 for the contents of your review :thumbup: , it makes me want to buy more.

Please don't do any further excellant reviews for more sets this year.... I can't afford it :oh:

Thanks for this great review!

This set is so fantastic! Four, it's almost unbelievable, four minifigures in this little neat set and the accesoires are also really nice. This is certainly a must buy.

I'm going to buy a few of these. The sword guy will work great as a few more Thuggies for the Temple of Doom :thumbup: .

I like the set as a whole, but for God sake why do they have to be so cheap and give the swordsman a dented troll sword from castle? they could have used the scimitars from the orient expedition sets. I thought lego recycled peices, but they've chose the wrong peice this time. I am not impressed TLC :sadnew: . But as for the rest of the set i love it! this will probably be the only indy set i pick up this year (have to make room or starwars) because its cheap, has great minifigs and has great rare peices.

very nice review ! non ce n'est pas une purple brick! XD

I just love the indiana jones set, and I love Indi's torso in this set, thanks for the review, now I'm going to get one^^

I like the set as a whole, but for God sake why do they have to be so cheap and give the swordsman a dented troll sword from castle? they could have used the scimitars from the orient expedition sets.

They are most likely not making the older swords. The sword included is most likely currently being produced for Castle so they used that.

This I think will be close to top set f the year, besides the expensive exclusives.

this looks like such a great set, to bad for the monkey and scimitar, otherwise it would be perfect, now it's "just" great.

I LOVE this set! It is perfect in nearly every way possible, its cheap, has great parts and figures, and most of all, its fun. :classic:

I'm buying this as soon as I see it. Where is everyone getting all of these sets so many months ahead? I remember someone saying they got it in Toys R Us in the UK. I hope they will be released in the US soon, either in TRU or S@H...

All around great set and review. :thumbup:

This is probably my favorite Indy set yet. With 4 figs and lots of accessories in such a small set it is perfect. The only improvements would have been to add the money with a fez or the other sword. Still for only $10 I will probably buy 2.

Save some sets for other people to review, eh? :tongue:

Great review again, Svelte. This is most certainly a must-buy, especially for only 10 dollars. The purple piece, tan barrel, Tommy gun and figs are all reasons for me to pick this one up ASAP. I'm also looking forward to the return of the turban and head scarf. The only con that I can think of in this set is the use of the Troll swoard instead of the Scimitar.

Wonderful set and review. :thumbup:

I'm...getting...SO...JEALOUS!

It's the perfect set! Marion, Indy with a new torso, turban :wub: , tommy :wub: , black ninja mask :wub: , double-sided torsos :wub: , more apples :wub: , a giant barrel :wub: , purple pieces :wub: , tommy :wub: , tommy :wub: , did I mention new tommy gun?

Anyways, this is a great review Svelte! I'm really looking forward to this set!

You're on fire with these fantastic reviews Svelte! :classic: Your pictures are superb!

I rate this set a 5 and it's great to see Lego continuing to offer these smaller Indy sets. I can't wait to find this set at my local TRU.

:thumbup:

Thanks for the review svelte! This set looks like a must buy, thanks to your review. :laugh:

I love the accessories inside this set; two brown bucket thingies, two apples, two guns, a sword, those headpieces, the pan...

:classic:

(sigh) oh great! another awesome review of a set that i now really have to have! at least it won't hurt my wallet too much because its a small set. thanks for another awesome review!

Wow this set is sweet, so many good parts for MOCing and excellent unique figures and pieces adds up to multiple purchases for me.

Bravo on another detailed review too svelte!

WOW! I bet this set is gonna be even harder to find than the graveyard ambush one. Four new figs, plus lots of rare parts (apples and minifig baskets). I can't wait to get my grubby hands on this one!!

Fab review svelte :thumbup:

One of the best concieved and most perfectly balanced Indy - nay - LEGO sets yet! Minifigs, accessories, parts, colours... keep-factor... all spot-on! This years Indy line is seeing some of the best minifigs ever produced by LEGO, many of them in this set. Superb! This one will sell by the bundle I'm sure, and I'll be one of those happy to part with a wee amount of cash for a whole load of goodness!

And svelte_corps does it again!

Got to say that from the second I saw this set I knew I would be buying more than one, definately the best IJ set that happens to be based on the best scene in IJ (in my opinion of course) :thumbup: