KinGanon

What was the last set you got in 2008?

Last set of '08 was Cannon Battle, and first set of '09 was the one I won from the Advent Calendar:

7214.jpg

Well on New Years eve I went and bought Power Miners Thunder Driller, so thats the last one for the year.

This year: Not sure yet, but I'll either get more Power Miners, or maybe one of the new Creator mini sets if I can find them...

Isn't this excatly the same as "What did you buy today?"

It's damn close to being a copycat topic.

:sceptic:

It's a copy cat and I'll move this chit-chat to the Community.

My last set was 14 sets actually, For Christmas. 14 diffrent Exo-Force Sets:

7700: Stealth Hunter

7701: Grand Titan

7702: Thunder Fury

7703: Fire Vulture

7705: Gate Assault

7707: Striking Venom

7709: Sentai Headquarters

7714: Golden Guardian

8100: Cyclone Defender

8103: Sky Guardian

8104: Shadow Crawler X3 (To defend the Striking Venom)

8105: Iron Condor

They are awesome! :thumbup:

EDIT: Also my first hoped set would be the 8396: Soldier's Arsenal or 6242 Soldier's Fort.

Edited by Joey Lock

Fire Nation Ship

You lucky son of a goatsucker (that is an el chupicabra in english wordses!) Well the last set that I got was the mine mech!

My last sets of 2008 were the Dwarves Mine Defender and Tower Raid (both bought after deciding to get back into Castle sets thanks to the Medieval Market Village) while my first sets of 2009 are a large S@H order including the aforementioned MMV, Brickbeards Bounty and the Coast Guard Platform. Unfortunately since MMV is backordered I may have to wait a while to get these :sad:

My last order was off S@H. I got Space Skulls and the Mars Mission MT-201 drill walker. My first set of '09 will hopefully be the Pirates Shipwreck Hideout.

My last sets of 2008 were:

Jungle Cutter (Indiana Jones)

Temple Escape (Indiana Jones)

King's Castle Siege (Castle)

Hopefully my first set of 2009 will either be the Medieval Market Village, or a Star Wars set (AT-TE, Droid Gunship, or Vader's TIE). :thumbup:

My last sets of 2008 were the Dwarves Mine Defender and Tower Raid (both bought after deciding to get back into Castle sets thanks to the Medieval Market Village) while my first sets of 2009 are a large S@H order including the aforementioned MMV, Brickbeards Bounty and the Coast Guard Platform. Unfortunately since MMV is backordered I may have to wait a while to get these :sad:

In my experience, whenever part of an order is back-ordered, the rest of it ships separately when available (with no extra charge). So, you should still get the other sets soon! :thumbup:

A combination 2008/2009/PAB order from Lego:

-Town Plan

-Custom Car Garage (both sets ROCK!)

-Green Grocer

-Police Mobile Command Center

-Police Car

-Cannon Battle

-PAB order (9 police officers with caps and radios)

:thumbup:

The last set I got in 2008 was Brickbeard's Bounty.....and the first set I'm going to get in 2009 will either be the BSB for free ( :cry_happy: ), or the Medieval Market Village. :classic:

On December 31st I got the Mars Mission 5619 Crystal Hawk on clearance at Target for $.87.

On January 2nd I got the Racers 8490 Desert Hopper on clearance at Walmart for $5.00.

Last set I got in 08 was...well, it was my Christmas haul, consisting of the entire 09 line of Pirates (sans BBB), Rebel Scout Speeder, and a King's Castle Siege. =D

First set I got in 09 was also a "multi-set" event - received MMV and the $10 Power Miners set on January 2nd. =D

~Trexxen

From December 19th 2008: for Christmas two Power Miner sets, Stone Chopper and Mining Mech. Not much for Christmas, you think, but a few months before I got the Advent Calendar from castle (2x) already for Christmas, and we have another holiday in my country where we get presents. (Also December)

For 2009: The next things I am getting are two Droid Gunships, which I ordered at a sale on S@H. I'm looking forward for them to come.

Edited by General Magma

The last set I got in 2008 was the Stone Chopper, the smallest set from the Power Miners line.

The first set of 2009 will be the Clone Trooper Battle pack.

Can't wait for it to come out :wub:

Have to wait at least another week though... ah well :sceptic:

Greetings,

CF W

For my last set(s) of the year, I blew all my Xmas money in one fell swoop at the Lego store and got:

Medieval Market Village

Republic Cruiser

The Exclusive Pirate Set

For my first set of the year, I snagged the Penguin's sub for 50% off at Walmart.

Steve