Siegfried

Eurobricks Advent Calendar 2008

cool raffle.

can't wait to see tomorrow prizes.

way to go Eurobricks.

huh, that'is the result of the mistery rafle ? did I signed in ? I don't even remember, but as I'm flooding this forum I think I signed in^^

funny event btw^^

Can I please put forward my case please.

I registered for the mstery raffle almost imediately. This was before avatars were needed to be the size they are ment to be. I did not check back on the mystery raffle page untill today to find that we had to change our avatars to the guidlines. So will the admins allow me to change my avatar now? (given that I was unaware of the situation)

Thank you for your time

Buttons

EDIT: I may be really stupid but is my avatar ok as it is. When I read-

That is, avatar images should be 100x100

Does that mean they can be less if they need to be?

And by the way I am very sorry for being such a hinderanse. :pir-blush:

Thanks again

Buttons

Edited by Buttons

Great! I'm so glad I registered for the Mystery Raffle now! Just let me get this straight, you randomly pick 3 people who registered a day to win prizes right? I hope so... cheerz Sinner for organizing this amazing Christmas Prezzie!

I did not know about the avator stuff, but I made one now, hope it´s in time, after all I did sign up for the calender the first day possible, whene there was nothing about the avator!

Morten

I registered for the mstery raffle almost imediately. This was before avatars were needed to be the size they are ment to be. I did not check back on the mystery raffle page untill today to find that we had to change our avatars to the guidlines. So will the admins allow me to change my avatar now? (given that I was unaware of the situation)

I would see no reason why you couldn't but still get it checked out.

Is my avvy right? Its 100X50 I think? Does it have have to be 100x100?

No, it doesn't have to be 100x100. That's just the maximum size. So anything under or equal to that is fine. :pir-wink:

Thank you very much for this advent calendar with the mystery raffle, Sinner and all the others who organise and pay it! :pir-sweet:

I find it very nice and noble that you're extending this to us! :thumbup:

Unluckily I missed that event and consequently didn't sign up :pir_bawling: . So I'll have to look after these events next year more precisely.

Nevertheless again thank you very much! :pir-sweet:

Klaus-Dieter

2576 x 1932 pixels avatars have never been acceptable. We don't even tolerate images of that size...

EDIT: Thanks for the fast update! :wub:

Your Welcome! :pir_laugh2: School starts at 9:00 am, so I had time.

Now I have to go buy some pirate sets to support my avvie (oh no! :pir-wink: )

jifel

Edited by jifel

Hmmm... mine is 124x99, but didn't Sinner say that they could be < 400x400 (not 1002)?

I registered for the mstery raffle almost imediately. This was before avatars were needed to be the size they are ment to be. I did not check back on the mystery raffle page untill today to find that we had to change our avatars to the guidlines.

Ahh, but you've answered your own question! The avatar rule is not new; it's just that I realised I needed to remind people or otherwise I could end up with either a blank calendar and/or one with 24 2000x2000 images. Thus it's not really a new rule, I just described it that way as I didn't want to give away why it mattered.

Does that mean they can be less if they need to be?

Yes.

Hmmm... mine is 124x99, but didn't Sinner say that they could be < 400x400 (not 1002)?

Yes. I've actually answered this question at least ten times...

Darn not updated yet for day 2. I'll check back later and hopefully day 2 will be up.

It will updated in about 25 minutes. Same time everyday. (It's automatic.)

How many days does each winner have to claim their prize? I can't get access to a computer every day to check if I've won.

Edited by LEGO Maniac JEM

How many days does each winner have to claim their prize? I can't get access to a computer every day to check if I've won.

No fixed plan at this stage, but I can't see us complaining if it takes you a few weeks. I'm in charge so don't worry... :devil:

Wow, I actually one a wee prize!

I'd like to thank Sean Bean, God, Blackadder, The guy who made M*A*S*H...

I'll be sending my details your way Sinner!

Thank you for your time

same here.

JUst saw this :pir-blush: I now know why you wanted me to change by avatar :pir-blush::look: Im glad I entered!!! So how does the raffle work? Do you put names i in a hat? Do eenny meeny miney moe???

same here.

This has already been answered. Please Read through the topic before posting.

Ahh, but you've answered your own question! The avatar rule is not new; it's just that I realised I needed to remind people or otherwise I could end up with either a blank calendar and/or one with 24 2000x2000 images. Thus it's not really a new rule, I just described it that way as I didn't want to give away why it mattered.
Edited by Captain Zuloo