Sign in to follow this  

You can find a not-so-small trading post, not far from the village, known as Owhur.

The residents visit the post almost every week once or twice, to sell, buy, or just browse the goods.

53500797838_66f02ff4ff_c.jpg

53500945459_22ec78b899_c.jpg

53500797813_9b983c1c7e_c.jpg

53501063450_eb9b91103b_c.jpg

53499758057_4e7f0b0e1b_c.jpg

53500945374_1d9d0c22e5_c.jpg

Spoiler

53500797788_e8ee77b30a_w.jpg

You can find more pictures, in the Album.

Edited by kahir88

I love this lively marketplace. The use of brown "crates" for the wooden structures of the buildings is ingenious... I've also used it in some of my constructions (but with dark gray crates that also work well for stone buildings).

I love the fact that you've done an interior, it reminds me of a number of Louis of Nutwood mocs.

The mix of blue and black for the roof works well, but maybe it lacks a bit of blue. The only thing I don't like is the use of the "cloud" pieces to represent the smoke: the rendering seems too flat to me.

Really fun build here.  I like the design of the building.  The interior has some nice details with the shelves and crates filled with goods.  I like all the vendors outside with different colored canopies.  I like that you added a few trees for some nice contrast.  Also all the figs look great and it seems like a lively build with all the animals and figs.  

Lots of great detailing! I see something new everytime I look at the pictures :classic:
Good job incorporating some nice vintage minifig parts in there too 👍
What is that printed window(?) piece with bottles...?
(A nitpick on the presentation side however is that I think the black roof would have looked better if it would have gotten a few blasts of air or a brush prior to the photos)

This is pretty cool! Nice details all around - on the inside and outside! You also have some pretty cool minifigs in there! Where is that troll sixpack torso from?

Nice build. Love the structure of the house. Also the market stalls with the none linear placing give a naturalism feeling.

I really like that roof!  The angle on the house is great too, as is the interior!

Lovely build! The outside feels like it's a very lively and bustling place. I have to admit I'd rather be inside, it looks cosy yet full of interesting things :thumbup: