Derek

Indy 2009 Discussion Thread

Welcome to Eurobricks Bookaroo! Where in Canada are you from, I'm from Toronto. I hope you and your son enjoy that great setup you two will have, as well as your time here on Eurobricks!

Welcome to Eurobricks Bookaroo! Where in Canada are you from, I'm from Toronto. I hope you and your son enjoy that great setup you two will have, as well as your time here on Eurobricks!

I'm from Gaspesie, Quebec, Canada

Hi from Canada. My little son is a big fan of Indiana Jones....and me too !!! I buyed these LEGO Indiana Jones playsets for him ( ..and maybe for me !!! ). I'm very impatient to see his face when he will receive this surprise !!!

I will surely play with him. I will put my own Indiana Jones hat !!! Ha Ha Ha !!!

Hello Bookaroo, welcome to Eurobricks. I am glad to know that you have and your little son are having an enjoyable time with the new Indiana Jones LEGO sets. :thumbup:

On the other hand, you could take a moment and introduce yourself in here, so the members could get to know you better. In addition, we have an ongoing discussion for Indiana Jones related stuff, and the topic above, happened to be relating to that perspective, that the discussion above is much suitable in that topic. At the same time, this topic's nature belong to the LEGO Licensed theme forum. I will merge your topic, to give it a little attention and for your acknowledgement for my reply.

On a related note, I will like you to read the site guidelines too, to get yourself familarise in this envirnoment. I noticed that the links which you have provided above seemed to be leading to a commerical entity that looks to me like it is merely created for advertising purposes, as the images provided are not from LEGO related websites that are widely accept by the LEGO community. Therefore, I have taken the initative to remove links that are not approriate to this discussion. If there is any issue which you like to raise, feel free to drop me a pm. Thanks.

WhiteFang

Hey there. Good to see more members of Eurobricks. Hope you have a good time here.

Yours faithfully,

The Crazy One

Edited by The crazy one

Sorry if these have been posted but I found some official looking box pics of the upcoming sets.

se7195-1-00-n_1.jpg

se7196-1-00-n_1.jpg

se7197-1-00-n_1.jpg

se7198-1-00-n_1.jpg

edit: picture snipped, had watermarks

Does anyone know if Mutt's chopper is a new mould?

Edited by Bonaparte
watermarked and confidential pic removed

Nope. Mutt's 'cycle does look new!

I still can't believe all the rare pieces we're getting in the Ambush In Cairo. (My highly inticipated piece is the thugee mask, one that covers face)

Is that a SNAKE piece in the graveyard?! Wait! No, IT'S A SCORPIAN!

Edited by Bonaparte

Sorry if these have been posted but I found some official looking box pics of the upcoming sets.

Does anyone know if Mutt's chopper is a new mould?

Thanks Skipper, I don't believe these have been posted yet. These look pretty finished to me. I think Mutt's bike is a new mold. Anyway, these sets look great. The Graveyard Duel set looks much, much better than before, and the details are nice, such as the scorpions, crystal skull, and chopper. I'm not to fond of the pearl gold chest, though... :sick: It doesn't look like Indy has a beard in this set.

The two Last Crusade sets look spectacular. I'm really looking forward to that Venice set, and the planes look even better than before. The Temple of Doom looks wonderful, too, maybe even worth the ridiculous price.

It looks like we're getting an extra helping of Tommy guns this wave, too. :sweet:

Is that little light that Indy is holding supposed to be a heart? If not, what is that, and why is it there? I just can't figure out what it is. If it is a torch, why is he just holding it?

Is that little light that Indy is holding supposed to be a heart? If not, what is that, and why is it there? I just can't figure out what it is. If it is a torch, why is he just holding it?

its supposed to be a Sankara Stone while its glowing I bet

I've removed one of Skipper's pics, as much as we appreciate news and pics, then it's still our rule that pics marked "confidential" are not to be deeplinked on Eurobricks.

Though I must say that set looks cool :wub:

Someone once said:

"Right click and save is your friend" :wink:

I've removed one of Skipper's pics, as much as we appreciate news and pics, then it's still our rule that pics marked "confidential" are not to be deeplinked on Eurobricks.

Though I must say that set looks cool :wub:

Someone once said:

"Right click and save is your friend" :wink:

Sorry about the pic KimT, I didn't see the mark at all although I knew there was something odd about it.

Indy fans, to tide you over here's a lovely piece of artwork for the forthcoming Temple of Doom railcar chase set:

d-indyposter.jpg

(This comes from the Venice Chase instructions :wink:)

Indy fans, to tide you over here's a lovely piece of artwork for the forthcoming Temple of Doom railcar chase set:

Good job Svelte.

That was the one that went... and now it's back :grin:

Sorry about the pic KimT, I didn't see the mark at all although I knew there was something odd about it.

I couldn't see it at first either.

The picture just puzzled me and after looking closer at it for a little while the watermark saying 'confidential' was found :laugh:

No worries, I wont punish you - this time :devil:

:wink:

Good job Svelte.

That was the one that went... and now it's back :grin:

That's hilarious! Sorry, I didn't see the one that vanished!

But this one is from the printed instructions, so I guess it's OK :oh:

If the City sets have officially hit the UK I doubt Indy is too far away :wink:

Hi everyone,

I have just purchased three of the new summer Indiana Jones sets (courtesy of the Czech republic factory and the kind member Kanal-K1 :classic: ) and would like to post a review of at least one of them when they arrive. Is this the right place to post a review?

Is that real sets ? I see a lot of new parts in it ( tell me if I'm wrong ) , that's very .. very .. very nice if that's true! I want them! ^^

Is that real sets ? I see a lot of new parts in it ( tell me if I'm wrong ) , that's very .. very .. very nice if that's true! I want them! ^^

Yes, they are real :pir-wink:

Do you plan on doing a review? :wink: It would be very much appreciated.

As for that Temple of Doom picture, it looks very nice. All of the new figures are looking quite spiffy, especially Willie with that blond hair...

Do you plan on doing a review? :wink: It would be very much appreciated.

A review is forthcoming :wink:

Hi everyone,

I have just purchased three of the new summer Indiana Jones sets (courtesy of the Czech republic factory and the kind member Kanal-K1 :classic: ) and would like to post a review of at least one of them when they arrive. Is this the right place to post a review?

Brickdaddy, reviews should be posted in individual threads inside the Licensed forums. Check out the Reviewers' Academy for guidance for all things review-related :classic:

I'm very excited about the marketplace set. A black ninja wrap and turban! It's been a long time since these pieces were last available (aside from the white ninja wrap on Dengar a couple years back). The venice chase set also looks great. Fezs! And that awesome new female hairpiece. Hooray!

You're brilliant.

I'm very excited about the marketplace set. A black ninja wrap and turban! It's been a long time since these pieces were last available (aside from the white ninja wrap on Dengar a couple years back). The venice chase set also looks great. Fezs! And that awesome new female hairpiece. Hooray!

Yeah, I think the marketplace set is tied for my favourite, so much perfection in one tiny set. I think I'm going to get atleast three of them, as I have no ninja wraps or turbans so I'll need to stock up for Ra's Al Ghul's army and awesome ninjas in general!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Brickdaddy, reviews should be posted in individual threads inside the Licensed forums. Check out the Reviewers' Academy for guidance for all things review-related :classic:

Thanks, sorry about that! :sceptic: