MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

16 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Ok, sounds like we should keep expectations in check and not get our hopes up - there’s been such an overflow of information in the past 24 hours that false rumours could line up with actual information. 

Agreed. 

14 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

What a shocker! Not. 

I have no idea why people do shit like this, as it does nothing but harm the community. 

The fact that the same people who said there was going to be a Z-95 headhunter are now also saying there's going to be a temple makes me seriously doubt both. I have to imagine some kind of large clone set and a jedi star fighter are also coming as they seem almost like yearly traditions at this point (especially with what that interview said about jedi starfighters). I mean at this rate, is 2024 just going to be Prequel sets and Mando Season 3 sets with like 2 OT and a skeleton crew set? I personally wouldn't complain as prequels are my favourite era but I certainly don't believe it yet lmao.

6 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

GreekBricks (who said that we were getting a Modular strip club) are both echoing the 327th Z-95

Look I know lego's been loosening it's standards but is anyone seriously dumb enough to believe that? The amount of parents who'd stop buying... hell, I'D stop buying legos, and I not only don't have kids but am all for them doing sets on more mature properties like Dune.

5 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

It also cost $5 more than other battle packs did at the time, and no one needs an army of yellow Han Solos. 

Speak for yourself, buddy. My Jaundice-ridden Han clones are the strongest military force in the galaxy. An army that always shoots first.

(No but actually I only bought one due to Han's inclusion. Same'll be true of this beskar trooper pack.)

5 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I would actually prefer that it did not include Koska, since I prefer battle packs to have generic characters. She and Axe could appear in a Gauntlet fighter, or something like that. 

Same here. I really hope that information's wrong and it's just a generic male and female mandalorian.

4 hours ago, Duke27 said:

Hard to believe there are 2 shock troopers in Grogu's set. Doubt it. 

...why? 3.5 figs in a $30 set is perfectly reasonable, and it fits with lego's attempt to flood shelves with clones.

4 hours ago, Matichado said:

Hey was BrickLink hacked? A guy said that on Instagram and the website is not working. I’m very worried cause I wanted to buy some LEGO stuff for Christmas there

I'm a seller on the site and while they haven't kept me updated any more than anyone else, I still can't access my account. I believe they received a threat of being hacked and to preserve everyone's security they've temporarily bricked the site. I hope they take as long as they need to get it resolved, the amount of financial info that a hacker could get off that site...

5 minutes ago, Hhalcyon said:

The fact that the same people who said there was going to be a Z-95 headhunter are now also saying there's going to be a temple makes me seriously doubt both. I have to imagine some kind of large clone set and a jedi star fighter are also coming as they seem almost like yearly traditions at this point (especially with what that interview said about jedi starfighters). I mean at this rate, is 2024 just going to be Prequel sets and Mando Season 3 sets with like 2 OT and a skeleton crew set? I personally wouldn't complain as prequels are my favourite era but I certainly don't believe it yet lmao.

Same here. That temple rumor is incredibly suspicious to me, too. $160 for a microscale temple is a really weird price. Why not do what they did with Yavin, and just do a facade of the temple with rooms inside? The only minifigure being Yaddle is also suspicious to me. Sure, it's something diehards have wanted, but the non minifig-compatible star wars sets normally don't have figs at all (UCS exempted)

19 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Why not do what they did with Yavin, and just do a facade of the temple with rooms inside?

At $160 they could do a dinky 8+ yavin repeat, or an attractive 18+ set a la hogwarts

2 hours ago, Alex_South said:

No Ahsoka sets next summer is a bummer,

Yeah I was really hoping for spoiler sets but probably won’t be till 2025. They are usually a year behind on spoiler stuff just look at the mando season 3 sets. I could see them doing 2 maybe 3 more ahsoka sets. Obviously a chimera and those imperial drop ships as a battle pack. With that can easily fill out getting Ezra, thrawn, nightsister, ahsoka the white, and enoch 

29 minutes ago, Legodude123 said:

Yeah I was really hoping for spoiler sets but probably won’t be till 2025. They are usually a year behind on spoiler stuff just look at the mando season 3 sets. I could see them doing 2 maybe 3 more ahsoka sets. Obviously a chimera and those imperial drop ships as a battle pack. With that can easily fill out getting Ezra, thrawn, nightsister, ahsoka the white, and enoch 

There's still multiple sets that are still unknown for next year. 

Hmmm, that Jedi Temple rumour does sound too good to be true. Taking it with a grain of salt, same as the other rumours from that particular source…

17 minutes ago, Renown said:

Just wait until you all find out who does come in 75388.

Hmmm. I assume this set number is not the Z-95 Headhunter then. Maybe it doesn’t exist… 

could you clarify if the rumours are true or not? thank you:) 

Edited by ArrowBricks

8 hours ago, starlego98 said:

I don't know if this happened before but is this the first time we are getting leaks from 2024 so early? This year we didn't know nothing about summer wave till April

The last time we got Summer leaks this early was around 2017 iirc. 

As for the Z-95 Headhunter it definitely seems too good to be true especially since the minifigures would've been a perfect swap between it and the Swamp Speeder this year. 

i don’t believe the Z95 rumour. I do wonder if somehow someone has gotten confused with the Z95 rumour because before the January battle pack got confirmed someone said that the battle pack build was going to be a Z95/ARC130. For $40 would we really get a star fighter and multiple clones? I appreciate the leaks but I feel they are quite early to be getting summer ones already

15 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

Hmmm. I assume this set number is not the Z-95 Headhunter then. Maybe it doesn’t exist… 

You know thinking about it, there's no $35 set rumored. Isn't that the price of a jedi starfighter usually? (I use UK prices so im not 100%) maybe the $40 Set is a jedi starfighter of some kind with an anniversary figure to bump up the price like they did with the storm trooper pack in 2019? It's hard to tell if they are charging extra for anniversary figs because the other two sets are not things we see at the same price every year.

10 minutes ago, Hhalcyon said:

You know thinking about it, there's no $35 set rumored. Isn't that the price of a jedi starfighter usually? (I use UK prices so im not 100%) maybe the $40 Set is a jedi starfighter of some kind with an anniversary figure to bump up the price like they did with the storm trooper pack in 2019? It's hard to tell if they are charging extra for anniversary figs because the other two sets are not things we see at the same price every year.

It is claimed 75388 is the Z-95, priced at $40.

75388 and 75389 were posted by FalconFan from Brick Merge on Insta 18th August. No price. 

The set number was listed in the larger, presumably ‘more accurate’ leak of the last few days. 

I think the price is correct.  

Edited by ArrowBricks

37 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

It still could be a Z-95; the Minifigs are the one thing that even people who are claiming the set is real do not know (Bly is rumoured, but even he is not known with complete certainty). 

39 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

+++++++++++1!! 

42 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Thrawn?

Sorry, I'm not good with SW names.

Thrawn would not be an anniversary Minifig, considering his appearance in Ahsoka

I’m so ready to be teased by Renown again :pir-cry_happy:

I’ll be very sad if the jedi temple set isn’t real, but it did sound way too good to be true!

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

...why? 3.5 figs in a $30 set is perfectly reasonable, and it fits with lego's attempt to flood shelves with clones.

7 hours ago, Matichado said:

Becouse it's gonna be the third set with shock troopers

1 hour ago, Renown said:

Just wait until you all find out who does come in 75388.

If the riumor about Z-95 is correct, then it's probably Secura? 

Looks like multiple sets based on the Acolyte are due next summer based on the Legoleak discord server (Source: Itsjustajoe). 

Jedi Vector pls pls pls pls

Edited by Kaijumeister

13 minutes ago, Kaijumeister said:

Looks like multiple sets based on the Acolyte are due next summer based on the Legoleak discord server (Source: Itsjustajoe). 

Jedi Vector pls pls pls pls

We still haven't confirmed if the last load was true or not…

Can someone direct me to this discord server please, thanks! 

22 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

We still haven't confirmed if the last load was true or not…

@itsjustajoe is not the source who may or may not have been given false info; he is the one who informed me of it. 

22 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

Can someone direct me to this discord server please, thanks! 

DM'ed you. 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

1 minute ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

@itsjustajoe is not the source who may or may not have been given false info; he is the one who informed me of it. 

DM'ed you. 

Could you also DM me too?