Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB - GOC - ROYAL] Botanical Research Center, Spudkirk

Corrington is known as a bastion of knowledge and learning. Science, mathematics and literature all flourish under Corlander patronage and Corlander schools and universities are world renowned. Thus it is only natural that this passion for education is transferred with Corlander settlers in Terra Nova. Also in Spudkirk. This beautiful, modern botanical research center was recently realized here by the renowned architect Baron Peter Nash.

Spudkirk is a bit isolated from other major islands, thick verdant jungle covers the entire island interior, sitting on a plateau atop 100 m high cliffs making up the entire coast. The research center is located on the edge of a cliff with a beautiful view of the sea. Although the sea looks peaceful, dangers always lurk in these shallows and the rocky coastline.

BoBS - Botanical Research Center, SpudkirkBoBS - Botanical Research Center, SpudkirkBoBS - Botanical Research Center, SpudkirkBoBS - Botanical Research Center, SpudkirkBoBS - Botanical Research Center, Spudkirk

---

Royal Education building sold to @Spud The Viking, and will be licensed to the settlement Spudkirk.
You take care for the bank transfer and licensing?

Completing GoC task 5.3 Higher Education with this build. 

Property type: Royal Education
Dimensions: 100 x 100 studs
Total parts: ~15,100

Credits:
- Design Botanical Research Center: Freely based on LEGO set 41757 'Botanical Garden' (A really good LEGO Friends-set, in my opinion!)

---

With this build I've achieved:
- a total yield from licensing my builds of 1,000+ db’s each month/MRCA (88% for the Crown/settlement + 12% for Bricksbypidy);
- a total of builds in 15 different settlements of Corrington (15 / 20);
- a total of 9 Royal builds (29% of all my builds)
- completing 24 tasks for the Glory of Corrington Challenge (divided into 9 challenges).

Edited by Bricksbypidy

46 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

I don't think Royal builds are allowed to be solo efforts.

Royal builds are allowed as a solo build project. But it cant be licensed to a single player, just to the crown or settlement. This one will be licensed to Spudkirk (the settlement).

1 hour ago, Bricksbypidy said:

Royal builds are allowed as a solo build project. But it cant be licensed to a single player

Ah, thanks for setting me straight. Good to know!

Beautiful! :pir-love:

The stony coastal landscape with the waterfall and the sunken pirate ship looks great. The Botanical Research Center is an architectural masterpiece. The landscape with the many plants, flowers, trees and river is beautiful.

The stats are impressive! Architect Baron Peter Nash is The (Wirtschaftswunder) Economic Miracle of Corrington.

1 hour ago, NOD said:

The stats are impressive! Architect Baron Peter Nash is The (Wirtschaftswunder) Economic Miracle of Corrington.

Thanks @NOD, if you ask me, I can make a contribution in Royal builds to other factions too. The price will be the licensing costs for a royal build (mostly 3,000db). (Prices will be excluding any faction discounts). 1/3 of the incomes will go the Crown of Corrington, 2/3 to myself....forts are excluded from this offer.

Edited by Bricksbypidy

Beautiful build! Amazing job with all the "glass". And the surrounding landscaping is wonderful. :pir-thumb:

I'd love to get a view of the interior without looking through the trans-clear pieces.

Lovely adaptation of that friends set!  The whole creation is really cool, great use of a windshield for the waterfall and that rock technique is pretty neat too.