Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

General LEGO Star Wars Discussion and Questions

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm not gonna lie I literally own the game and thought he already was in it, but I can't find anything online. From what I can find on the instagram posts it looks like maybe it's future DLC for the game or something? He isn't in the existing TCW DLC.

Yeah, I'm playing right now, started a week or two ago and downloaded several packs, but he isn't in any of those (nor the ones I didn't install :tongue: ), so my guess was future DLC as well.
Maybe SW Celebrations will reveal something. 

10 minutes ago, The Stud said:

I'm pretty sure the Fox render is from a mobile game, not TSS. I'm not sure which one though.

Huh, okay :sceptic:

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

Do you all think Thrawn will be included in an Ahsoka set next year or for season two?

I would tend to assume so. My prediction is that the second half of season one will be an introduction to the characters (Ahsoka, Hera, Sabine) with Baylon and Shin being the main villains for this season. I assume Thrawn and Ezra will be at least mentioned shortly after the time jump but we won’t see Ezra or Thrawn till the end of the season. I would assume next season or the season after we will see Thrawn really emerge as the main antagonist of the show.

All this to say I’m trying to decide if I should sell my phantom 2 set with Thrawn and the ship (I want to keep Blind Kanan). Thoughts?

28 minutes ago, YourLocalB2 said:

Do you all think Thrawn will be included in an Ahsoka set next year or for season two?

I would tend to assume so. My prediction is that the second half of season one will be an introduction to the characters (Ahsoka, Hera, Sabine) with Baylon and Shin being the main villains for this season. I assume Thrawn and Ezra will be at least mentioned shortly after the time jump but we won’t see Ezra or Thrawn till the end of the season. I would assume next season or the season after we will see Thrawn really emerge as the main antagonist of the show.

All this to say I’m trying to decide if I should sell my phantom 2 set with Thrawn and the ship (I want to keep Blind Kanan). Thoughts?

It's highly likely that he'll end up in the set. My assumption is that it won't have an impact on the value of the old Thrawn. I thought that Rebels Ahsoka would come down in value when the newist Ahsoka minifig came out. Since then it has gone up in value.

9 minutes ago, Csaba said:

It's highly likely that he'll end up in the set. My assumption is that it won't have an impact on the value of the old Thrawn. I thought that Rebels Ahsoka would come down in value when the newist Ahsoka minifig came out. Since then it has gone up in value.

Makes sense. The old one is still rare but the demand for it will be lower.

Does the demise of All Out Brick mean that it is now impossible to get instructions for Cavegod's version of Krennic's shuttle?

I know they were working on a revised version of the Sandcrawler. is that project dead in the water now?

Spoiler

If any of you were thinking about getting a Paz Vizsla minifigure down the line, I highly suggest you buy one now. You have 8 hours (from the time of this post), maybe more, before you regret not getting him in the Armorer set. His value is going to sky rocket.

Edited by MKJoshA
Added spoiler tags

13 hours ago, Something_Awesome said:
Spoiler

If any of you were thinking about getting a Paz Vizsla minifigure down the line, I highly suggest you buy one now. You have 8 hours (from the time of this post), maybe more, before you regret not getting him in the Armorer set. His value is going to sky rocket.

C'mon, man. Have some decency.

I know another person asked a similar question earlier this week, but any thoughts on the value of the rebels Ahsoka and Sabine (helmet version) going down because of the ahsoka show and the sabine rumored to be in the ghost set this summer? Would it be wise to get rid of any 75158 rebel combat frigates or 75106 imperial assault carriers before these newer versions come out? I'm kind of torn on parting with them but might have to let them go if this is the case

Question for fellow Aussies: Is the Boushh helmet a Lego exclusive here? It showed up on the Big W website - so I'm guessing the answer is no -  but has never appeared at any of the other retailers eg. Kmart, Myer etc. who've all had Rex & Cody from day 1.

On 4/12/2023 at 9:05 PM, Minishark2000 said:

I know another person asked a similar question earlier this week, but any thoughts on the value of the rebels Ahsoka and Sabine (helmet version) going down because of the ahsoka show and the sabine rumored to be in the ghost set this summer? Would it be wise to get rid of any 75158 rebel combat frigates or 75106 imperial assault carriers before these newer versions come out? I'm kind of torn on parting with them but might have to let them go if this is the case

I don't know about either of them going down in price; they are different versions/appearances of the characters after all. If we got updated versions of Rebels Ahsoka and Season One Sabine, then the value may go down but who knows. To give you a straight question though, I don't see them dropping in value but I also don't foresee them rising in price anymore either. If I'm wrong, well, I'm glad I got both of those sets last month.

Edited by The Stud

1 hour ago, MaximillianRebo said:

Question for fellow Aussies: Is the Boushh helmet a Lego exclusive here? It showed up on the Big W website - so I'm guessing the answer is no -  but has never appeared at any of the other retailers eg. Kmart, Myer etc. who've all had Rex & Cody from day 1.

It's a Lego/Argos exclusive in the UK. Don't know if Lego are consistent with the sets that they make exclusive to a specific retailer?

Can someone help me identify where I got my yellow tatooine luke skywalker? I've been doing inventory for the first time since I was a kid. I don't remember having any of the sets that he was included in and don't have any other minifigure from those sets. Any clue on how or where this minifigure came from?

39 minutes ago, LegoJvck said:

Can someone help me identify where I got my yellow tatooine luke skywalker? I've been doing inventory for the first time since I was a kid. I don't remember having any of the sets that he was included in and don't have any other minifigure from those sets. Any clue on how or where this minifigure came from?

You know, I think a slightly redesigned version came in a Lego Star Wars dictionary from around 2014-15. 

3 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

You know, I think a slightly redesigned version came in a Lego Star Wars dictionary from around 2014-15. 

I'm not sure I had that either because I stopped getting lego probably not long before that. For that one I'll have to ask my mom if she happens to remember the book. Thanks for the help.

5 minutes ago, icm said:

Thanks for the help. I'm thinking this may be what it's from if I can just find the dictionary to confirm.

I just made the Endor Speeder Chase (75353) and it's nice - I really like the speeder bikes - but I cannot get them to display at anything close to the angle the promotional images show.

I must be doing something wrong with the 65578 pieces, the transparent angled stud, but I cannot figure out what.

No matter what I do the speeder bike seems to be leaning at an almost 90 degree angle to the ground, rather than the almost flat angle that the box and other images show.

As a new member I don't think I can add photos yet but hopefully someone knows what I mean.

I not sure how you could get the angle to almost 90 degrees unless you're just resting them loosely on the angled studs instead of pushing the angled bars into the holes on the plates beneath the speeders. If you're inexperienced with Lego then perhaps you missed the fact that the plates on the bottom of the speeders have holes you can push bars through.

Beyond that it's hard to say without a picture. It's should just be a transparent bar pushed into some leafy bits with the angled stud sitting on the top, which is 45 degrees. There shouldn't be anything else introducing more of an angle.

10 hours ago, Thwomp said:

I not sure how you could get the angle to almost 90 degrees unless you're just resting them loosely on the angled studs instead of pushing the angled bars into the holes on the plates beneath the speeders. If you're inexperienced with Lego then perhaps you missed the fact that the plates on the bottom of the speeders have holes you can push bars through.

Beyond that it's hard to say without a picture. It's should just be a transparent bar pushed into some leafy bits with the angled stud sitting on the top, which is 45 degrees. There shouldn't be anything else introducing more of an angle.

I have been collecting Lego Star Wars for over 20 years. I've never seen a discrepancy like this between the box art and the product.

Perhaps I am using the connecting pieces (65578) wrong but I cannot see how and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

This forum does not seem to allow me to post images but while the angle isn't literally 90 degrees it's certainly not the almost flat one the box and promotional image show. I don't see how it could be given the angle of the 66578 piece.

Anyone know if there's anywhere they've got the 3D file ripped from Jedi Survivor (minor spoiler)

of the imperial version of the trident class assault ship, I wanted to recolour the digital MOC I made and see if could order the parts to actually make it IRL but though I'd want to have a look over to see if there were another differences. [/spoiler]

Also totally off-topic but I've just noticed my new title :laugh: the moment every Eurobrickian dreams of.

Edited by Agent Kallus

Any opinions on the best U-Wing MOC? I'm looking for something that is roughly minifig scale and as studless as possible.

I'm considering picking up the instructions for the Brick Vault version as they have a sale on but wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions.

2 hours ago, Csaba said:

Any opinions on the best U-Wing MOC? I'm looking for something that is roughly minifig scale and as studless as possible.

I'm considering picking up the instructions for the Brick Vault version as they have a sale on but

wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions.

IMG_4278.jpg

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-120702/alifornia design/rogue-one-ut-60d-u-wing-minifig-scale/#details

My recommendation for you.

could shock trooper from gunship be in lego star wars magazine in next year? there was 212 clone this year and 501 clone in 2022