Bob De Quatre

[MOC] Protector of the Vale

Oh my, how beautiful! I love how the stone and vegetation interact in a coherent and harmonious way to create the shape of the dragon ...:wub:

Oh, this is so fun! The shaping is magnificent, perfectly blending articulated creature shaping with landscape techniques.

Stunning! Like nature coming alive, nicely done. I especially like the head, which is often difficult to make.

Realy nice.

Switch some colors and it's a nice member of the Green Dragonflight from Warcraft :D

This is amazing. It really looks like it just came out of the ground. The face looks like a system of tree roots. This has to be one of my favorite MOCs of all time.

Incredible! What a magnificent creation. The dragon coming alive from the forest is beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing this creation.

I'm always impressed by brick-build creatures. It's not easy to get the right shape and all the curves and have an esthetical end product. I really like the combination of rocks and plants to create the shape of this Earth dragon. I also like the wings, but perhaps more thick or with more color variations. As it is, especially the dk.green leaves could have a less uniform edge when transitioning to other greens. But that's just a minor detail. All in all, it's a really fantastic creature.