MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

3 hours ago, LEGODrongo01 said:

If they're doing another Falcon I would love to see a ROTJ themed one with Lando Nein Nunb and the other random guys, but it probably won't happen cos no one cares about those characters.

The General Lando fig from the most recent OT A-Wing is ridiculously expensive on Bricklink and I could see the same happening when Nien Nunb is finally released. I agree that the next Falcon released should be an ROTJ one, and the 2019 model has shown that Lego are fine with doing a version of that ship that doesn't include Han.

Han has that scene taking to Lando in front of the Falcon in ROTJ. Add in Chewy for good measure & it could be like the UCS where it has two crews. Maybe something like this: Lando, Nien, the ROTJ gunner they haven’t already made, Ackbar, Han, Chewy.

Alright, here are my new guesses.

75303: $529.99: I agree with @PRbrickbuilder that this is the death star remake. I'd love an endor, but I think a new death star is slightly more likely. I'm guessing the same minifigures, just updated.

75323: $159.99: Hoth Millenium Falcon with Hoth Han, Leia, Chewbacca, C-3PO, Vader, and two snowtroopers.

75325: $59.99: 411p, BoBf set. I'm guessing some mos eisley street building facades with a rancor for boba to ride. Figures would be Boba, Fennec, a gammorrean, some of the enemy troops, and 

Spoiler

a hastily added black K or possibly even (speculation)

Spoiler

cad bane

75332: $29.99: 87p. 4+ luke's landspeeder ($29.99): Luke skywalker, R2-D2, and a Jawa.

75333: $29.99 (282 pcs): V-wing starfighter with a prototrooper, Omega, and Hunter.

75334: $49.99: Wampa Cave remake with a new snowspeeder and a cave area with a new wampa. Comes with Luke, Zev, Hoth Han, a Tauntaun, and a skeleton.

75335: $99.99: Echo Base. The sliding doors with a small bacta tank area and command area on each side. Comes with Hoth Luke, Riekan, 2x rebel troopers, K-3PO, and 2 snowtroopers.

75336: $99.99: Gonk Droid. No, hear me out. We get a statue around once a year, and cm'on, a gonk droid really would make sense considering most of these are droids. Hell, I'd buy one.

75337: $139.99: AT-TE: New AT-TE with 4x clone troopers, 1x clone captain, Obi-Wan, Padme, Dooku, and 2x droidika builds.

75338: $69.99: untitled kenobi set. Probably includes kenobi.

75242: $39.99: Tank droid. New, larger tank droid with 1x clone trooper, 1x clone lieutenant, 2x geonosis clones, and Padawan Anakin.

75243: $59.99: Ion cannon and Shield Generator: What it sounds like. Comes with a probe droid build, 2 snowtroopers, and 3 hoth rebel soldiers.

Anyway, I mentioned in a different thread I've fixed my creativity block, and finished my most challenging build for the wave, as well as a little polybag I added on. Here's an image of the b-wing.

B-wing%20teaser.png

Edited by Mandalorianknight

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

75303: $529.99: I agree with @PRbrickbuilder that this is the death star remake. I'd love an endor, but I think a new death star is slightly more likely. I'm guessing the same minifigures, just updated.

75336: $99.99: Gonk Droid. No, hear me out. We get a statue around once a year, and cm'on, a gonk droid really would make sense considering most of these are droids. Hell, I'd buy one.

I'm also of the opinion that the UCS is a new Death Star, but I think it's going to be updated a bit from the last one. It's purely a hunch, but I think it's been long enough since the original released that a few modernizations could be done. I don't think it would be too different, but my guess is that it'll have maybe one or two new rooms, and a couple of new/different figures.

As for the Gonk Droid, I had never even considered it but Lego has done weirder things in the last couple years. I probably wouldn't buy it but I'd be tempted just because it's funny.

10 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

*Gonks in agreement*

I don't collect the droid sculptures, but a GNK could be quite an interesting one. Although it coming out in the same year as the UCS landspeeder might make some heads explode...

Second attempt at predictions.

75323:  $159.99         LAAT
75325:  $59.99           

Spoiler

Din Djarin's N-1

75331:  $529.99         Endor MBS
75332:  $29.99           Millennium Falcon 4+
75333:  $29.99           Obi Wan's Delta 7 Starfighter
75334:  $49.99           A-wing
75335:  $99.99           Fallen Order ship
75336:  $99.99           Andor U-wing
75337:  $139.99         AT-TE
75338:  $69.99           Geonosis Arena
75339: "TBA SW"       Kenobi
75342:  $39.99           Vader's TIE Fighter 
75343:  $59.99           Dark Trooper head      March 2022

On 1/25/2022 at 7:26 AM, Meadius said:

I'm also of the opinion that the UCS is a new Death Star, but I think it's going to be updated a bit from the last one. It's purely a hunch, but I think it's been long enough since the original released that a few modernizations could be done. I don't think it would be too different, but my guess is that it'll have maybe one or two new rooms, and a couple of new/different figures.

As for the Gonk Droid, I had never even considered it but Lego has done weirder things in the last couple years. I probably wouldn't buy it but I'd be tempted just because it's funny.

I dunno, I don't think the rooms themselves will be different rooms. I'm guessing it'll be the 2016 one with minor mods to certain builds and new figure prints, like the 2016 one was of the 2008. I suppose it's possible we'll get a couple figure changes too, though. Maybe they finally add the original plan of a hot tub at the bottom. (yes, this is real and was the original plan for the set)

They've done BB-8, a Probe Droid, and D-0 in this style, so I think a Gonk is likely.

On 1/25/2022 at 7:44 AM, TeddytheSpoon said:

*Gonks in agreement*

I don't collect the droid sculptures, but a GNK could be quite an interesting one. Although it coming out in the same year as the UCS landspeeder might make some heads explode...

Gonk, Gonk, Gonk*
*translation: I agree, but I do think that people wouldn't be so harsh on the Gonk, as statues aren't quite as popular as the UCS sets overall and there aren't as many popular candidates for other statues like there are for other UCS sets. Plus, while both a UCS landspeeder and Gonk Statue are memes, the UCS landspeeder was reflecting annoyance at all the landspeeders and the UCS gonk is more reflective of the cult of gonk meme.

Gonna go in a different direction for the unknown TBOBF set:

Spoiler

75325 $59.99 - TIE Bomber. Downscaled like many of the recent OT ships. Figs are a TIE Pilot, KX Security Droid and a Mandalorian soldier.

Edited by MaximillianRebo

1 hour ago, MaximillianRebo said:

Hide contents

75325 $59.99 - TIE Bomber. Downscaled like many of the recent OT ships. Figs are a TIE Pilot, KX Security Droid and a Mandalorian soldier.

While it would be a great set, and a good opportunity to use the  probe droid again, and I would love a new kx droid, I feel that may be a bit too dark for LEGO to do, especially as a play set, we can only hope though, and the scene enhances our chances of a new TIE bomber.

Edited by Stuartn

22 hours ago, MaximillianRebo said:

Reveal hidden contents

While I'd love a set of that, I have no idea how they'd do it at $60, and I think the scene might be just a tad too dark for lego to directly base a scene on. After all, 

Spoiler

I think it's the first canon use of atomics? I know they're used in an attempt on plaguis's life in legends, but I can't think of anything in canon.

On 1/29/2022 at 4:30 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

While I'd love a set of that, I have no idea how they'd do it at $60, and I think the scene might be just a tad too dark for lego to directly base a scene on. After all, 

Hide contents

I think it's the first canon use of atomics? I know they're used in an attempt on plaguis's life in legends, but I can't think of anything in canon.

Spoiler

Are they confirmed to be atomic bombs? I know they have mushroom clouds, which are often used to signify nuclear weapons but I don't think that it's actually unique to atom bombs.

TBOBF Spoilers

Spoiler

Modified N1 Starfighter ($39.99): The Mandalorian, Fennec Shand

Mod Gang Speeders ($29.99): Basically an excuse to get Drash and Skad, throw in Boba and maybe a Gamorrean to finish the set.

Pyke Syndicate Showdown: Cobb Vanth, 3 Pyke Soldiers. Build is the landspeeder from Chapter 6

Figures I want otherwise: Black Krrsantan, both Gamorrean Guards, Cad Bane.

I want to at least gather a couple members of Boba's pathetic crime syndicate. :laugh:  The rebuild is taking a while.

After watching The Book of Boba Fett episodes 5-6, I want Lego to make the Naboo Starfighter. Also with Spoiler's appearance in episode 6, do you think we'll get spoiler as an undated Lego minifigure? :yoda::vader:

Spoiler

Cad Bane, Grogu, Ahsoka, and Luke Skywalker all appeared in episode 6 of The Book of Boba Fett (more like Book of Mando)

Edited by Flaming Bricks

41 minutes ago, Flaming Bricks said:

After watching The Book of Boba Fett episodes 5-6, I want Lego to make the Naboo Starfighter. Also with Spoiler's appearance in episode 6, do you think we'll get spoiler as an undated Lego minifigure? :yoda::vader:

Hide contents

Cad Bane, Grogu, Ahsoka, and Luke Skywalker all appeared in episode 6 of The Book of Boba Fett (more like Book of Mando)

Using a spoiler tag, but not for the whole post. You’re a joker. 

Just now, ArrowBricks said:

Using a spoiler tag, but not for the whole post. You’re a joker. 

Batman always did say I wasn't really his greatest enemy, what's so great about Superman, who flies in a red cape and underwear! 

The Batman will get what he deserves, HA HA HA HA!!! HE HE HE HE!!! 

Spoiler

Who's the joker now! 

LOL! Gotcha!

On 1/25/2022 at 2:17 AM, Pedilego said:

Han has that scene taking to Lando in front of the Falcon in ROTJ. Add in Chewy for good measure & it could be like the UCS where it has two crews. Maybe something like this: Lando, Nien, the ROTJ gunner they haven’t already made, Ackbar, Han, Chewy.

But you can pick up the torso piece for not a lot on Bricklink. Just a friendly tip. :classic:

EDIT just realised i replied to the wrong post. Apologies. This was RE RotJ Lando.

Anyway the reason I logged in was to hypothesize about Boba Fett's Palace. Any traction to the rumour that it includes Rystall and a Quarren (Tessek)? I'd love those two but its a long way short of my hoped-for Ephant Mon. Until ep.6, TBoBF has been a disappointment in potential minifigs from previous canon (and many other aspects, but that's probably a seperate thread). 

Edited by Redroe

13 minutes ago, Redroe said:

But you can pick up the torso piece for not a lot on Bricklink. Just a friendly tip. :classic:

EDIT just realised i replied to the wrong post. Apologies. This was RE RotJ Lando.

Anyway the reason I logged in was to hypothesize about Boba Fett's Palace. Any traction to the rumour that it includes Rystall and a Quarren (Tessek)? I'd love those two but its a long way short of my hoped-for Ephant Mon. Until ep.6, TBoBF has been a disappointment in potential minifigs from previous canon (and many other aspects, but that's probably a seperate thread). 

That one rumor about the palace including Rystall and a Quarren is practically confirmed by now. Different leakers have shown pictures of the same figures, rendering it most likely to be true. I will however say that I'm disappointed with that Rystall.

16 minutes ago, Safwanus said:

That one rumor about the palace including Rystall and a Quarren is practically confirmed by now. Different leakers have shown pictures of the same figures, rendering it most likely to be true. I will however say that I'm disappointed with that Rystall.

I've not seen pics! Where can I? Or is not kosher to share here?

Edit. Correction. I have seen it. But i assumed it was fake. Yes. I'm disappointed as well. 

Edited by Redroe

2 minutes ago, Redroe said:

I've not seen pics! Where can I? Or is not kosher to share here?

Can't share around here, but you can easily look it up online, either on small YouTube channels or on Instagram hashtags.

On 2/2/2022 at 6:48 PM, ARC2149Nova said:

TBOBF Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

Modified N1 Starfighter ($39.99): The Mandalorian, Fennec Shand

Mod Gang Speeders ($29.99): Basically an excuse to get Drash and Skad, throw in Boba and maybe a Gamorrean to finish the set.

Pyke Syndicate Showdown: Cobb Vanth, 3 Pyke Soldiers. Build is the landspeeder from Chapter 6

Figures I want otherwise: Black Krrsantan, both Gamorrean Guards, Cad Bane.

I want to at least gather a couple members of Boba's pathetic crime syndicate. :laugh:  The rebuild is taking a while.

@ARC2149Nova, I haven't heard that name in a long time...a very long time.:laugh:

I agree about the crime syndicate members. I think luckily the more notable ones are notable enough to get a set, and even the less interesting ones have interesting rides that would be easy sets.

Here's an image of part of another set I'm working on, the 18+ display set. Just two left (the AT-TE and a building that's turning out a lot bigger than it was supposed to be), I'm so close!

Tatooine%20Sunset%204.png

Edited by Mandalorianknight

With the arrival of the new quotes sets, what are sets that y'all would wish to see as 18+ $40-$90 display pieces (since that seems to be the range for the current quotes/18+ display line)? 

A few ideas: 

$80 The Emperor's Throne -Luke, Vader, Palpatine (Yes, we've had the final duel sets, but a display with just the stairs and the throne and back wall would be nice as a medium size display set)  "I'm a Jedi, like my father before me" 

$60 Cloud City Betrayal - A vignette of the dining room with Han, Vader, Lando, and Leia "I've just made a deal that will keep the empire out of here forever"

$60 Cell Block Escape - A vignette similar to the Celebration set with Luke, Leia, a Stormtrooper/Death Star Officer/ Death Star Trooper, Han "Everything is under control. Situation normal."

$60-$70 Failed Negotiations - Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Battle Droids/Droidekas on the Separatist Ship from the beginning of TPM "The negotiations were short"

$60-$70 Duel on Naboo - Darth Maul, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon "Always two there are. No more, no less" 

On 2/6/2022 at 11:18 PM, NoOneOfImportance said:

With the arrival of the new quotes sets, what are sets that y'all would wish to see as 18+ $40-$90 display pieces (since that seems to be the range for the current quotes/18+ display line)? 

A few ideas: 

$80 The Emperor's Throne -Luke, Vader, Palpatine (Yes, we've had the final duel sets, but a display with just the stairs and the throne and back wall would be nice as a medium size display set)  "I'm a Jedi, like my father before me" 

$60 Cloud City Betrayal - A vignette of the dining room with Han, Vader, Lando, and Leia "I've just made a deal that will keep the empire out of here forever"

$60 Cell Block Escape - A vignette similar to the Celebration set with Luke, Leia, a Stormtrooper/Death Star Officer/ Death Star Trooper, Han "Everything is under control. Situation normal."

$60-$70 Failed Negotiations - Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Battle Droids/Droidekas on the Separatist Ship from the beginning of TPM "The negotiations were short"

$60-$70 Duel on Naboo - Darth Maul, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon "Always two there are. No more, no less" 

$100 Resistance Base on Ajan Kloss set with Poe Dameron, Beaumont Kin, Rose Tico, General Leia, and Rey - “Somehow Palpatine has returned”

2 minutes ago, NeutralNoodle said:

$100 Resistance Base on Ajan Kloss set with Poe Dameron, Beaumont Kin, Rose Tico, General Leia, and Rey - “Somehow Palpatine has returned”

Truly the best quote from that movie... :laugh:

4 hours ago, NeutralNoodle said:

I honestly wouldn’t mind this. I liked the look of Ajan Kloss (especially in Battlefront 2) and TROS Leia and Rose are some of the few notable ST characters we’re still missing.

On 2/7/2022 at 12:18 AM, NoOneOfImportance said:

Perfection.

On 2/7/2022 at 12:18 AM, NoOneOfImportance said:

$60 Cloud City Betrayal - A vignette of the dining room with Han, Vader, Lando, and Leia

"We would be honored if you would join us." is the more preferable quote, imo, but still great idea.

I know "Execute Order 66" is a longshot, but honestly a vignette of the Utapau platform, brickbuit Boga, Obi-Wan, Cody, and 212th Trooper would be amazing, along with holo-Palpatine.

"You were my brother" for an amped up Mustafar duel. Includes Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Padme.

"I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." Vader, Old Ben, Luke.

In other ideas, I really want a Rebel Fleet Trooper battle pack/accessory pack now. Either something along the lines of Dark Trooper Attack or the Hoth pack we just got.

Tantive IV Attack (39.99): Build is a cutout corridor, with exploding door and a side entrance. Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, Rebel Fleet Trooper x3.