MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

7 hours ago, Big_Daddy said:

Totally agree with you. I'm still waiting for a gian speeder (system scale of course) and some more love for the Gungan grand army. I forgot about that Radiant VII set by the way, so I looked it up. Great set indeed.

Yeah, Gian speeder is another one. (If anyone has a Radiant VII going spare let me know...!)

13 minutes ago, The Stud said:

My shot in the dark prediction (which I randomly predicted the UCS Razor Crest like a year ago and that came true) is a UCS U-Wing. Rogue One’s a pretty popular movie, it’s a ship they’ve never done in UCS scale (and only once at System scale) and you’ve got that Andor synergy. Throw in some updated versions of the main Rogue One cast and you’ve got yourself a hot seller.

Insta-buy if it came true. I seem to remember a few predictions for a system U-wing based on speculation it would be in Andor, which I don't think it will, but a UCS one would be awesome.

20 hours ago, The Stud said:

Honestly, I think the May one could be anything. With the Landspeeder this year, I think Lego has really scraped the bottom of the barrel for OT $200-250 UCS sets they haven’t made before. Unless they remake something like Vader’s TIE Advanced or another X-Wing, I don’t see it being an OT set. At the same time, I’m not sure what PT or ST starfighters are iconic enough to do as a set at that price range. Maybe a Jedi Interceptor or a new Naboo Starfighter? 

My shot in the dark prediction (which I randomly predicted the UCS Razor Crest like a year ago and that came true) is a UCS U-Wing. Rogue One’s a pretty popular movie, it’s a ship they’ve never done in UCS scale (and only once at System scale) and you’ve got that Andor synergy. Throw in some updated versions of the main Rogue One cast and you’ve got yourself a hot seller.

As for the fall D2C, I could definitely see a MBS Endor or, less interestingly, a Death Star remake. I’d love some sort of Jabba Palace, but I feel like the diorama set will already fill that niche. The Sail Barge would be fantastic as well but MBS Endor would be my preference. 

Interesting choice for the May UCS, I didn’t even think of that but your right the OT is pretty much done with vehicles in that price range I think.   

I think your right about it been an Endor set.  I know a lot of people want to see that.  For me it doesn’t interest me unless we actually we’re able to get force ghosts then I’d be interested, but that could only happen if it was an Ewok Village and as a lot of people have pointed out it probably would be the Endor Bunker if Lego were going to do anything from Endor and given the recent news on the BrickHeadz being Endor related I’d say it’s a safe bet. 

I agree that Lego is really getting down to the obscure stuff for OT UCS options, but I wouldn't say they're quite out of choices yet. The Nebulon-B and the Tie Bomber being in the UCS vote suggests that they have at least been considered by Lego, and if I remember right the former got a decent share of the votes. I don't think it's at all guaranteed to happen, but it's not too outlandish either. The Nebulon-B also probably wouldn't be too expensive due to its obscurity, so it'd fit well as the May choice.

On 10/6/2022 at 6:48 PM, wesker said:

Zam Wesell is especially overdue! She's the only yellow Star Wars figure that hasn't been updated to the flesh tone yet. Still with a new TIE Bomber on the way and the resurgence in Prequel popularity it gives me hope we'll eventually see a Bounty Hunter Pursuit remake one day.

Not to be that guy but Aldar Beedo (7159) has also not been remade, and he first came with a yellow head on a brick built body way back when. I personally would love for him to be remade as well because who doesn’t love unique moulds for obscure Star Wars characters? 

I definitely agree with those. Its a shame they're not doing a Home One remake for the diorama series next year as that would've been the perfect spot for a new Mon Mothma as well as Crix Madine. Hopefully she'll at least show up in a new Andor set. New molds for Kit and Plo would be great too. I never liked how squished Plo's head looks and Kit's is too easily prone to deterioration due to the type of rubber that was used at the time. He might actually work better similar to Ahsoka by using a regular minifigure head and a separate specialized piece for the tentacles. At least you can get his trademark grin that way.

I agree with the material being a needed upgrade for Kit, but I also feel the print they used for him is also in need of an update. Even in 2012 his simple smile looked outdated next to the other Jedi in Palpatine’s arrest. I feel he should have more detailing on the eyes to make up for his dry look. And totally agree with you on Plo Koon, its about the width of the mold. Its very thin and makes his head look squished.   

I really miss the Planet series, they worked as great Christmas ornaments but also potential set pieces for filming Lego Star Wars content. I guess the biggest draw to both that and the micro fighters was the cheap availability of certain figures. To this day I wonder why Mon Mothma was not included with a planet. 

A hypothetical video game wave:

Microfighters $10:

Endar Spire (Hammerhead corvette): comes with Trask Ulgo

The Outrider: comes with Dash Rendar

Duel $20:

Valley of the Jedi: based on the final level of Dark Forces 2. Build is some terrain and the two towers that advance towards the centre of the temple. Comes with Kyle Katarn and Jerec.

Battlepacks: $20

Galactic Marines – from the Mygeeto mission of BF2 (2005). Build is a miniature TX-130 tank. Comes with 3 Galactic Marines and 1 Clone Sharpshooter.

Sith Troopers – Sith troopers as encountered on Taris and Manaan in KOTOR. Two troopers in regular silver armour, one elite trooper in red and one dark Jedi. Builds are a Mark I Assault Droid (seen on Taris) and a Mark IV Assault Droid (seen on Manaan)

System scale sets:

Republic Commandos $30 – Delta Squad in a '501st style' set. Builds are a missile turret, bacta station and a droid dispenser pod. Comes with Boss, Scorch, Fixer, Sev and two B2 battle droids.

Battle on Felucia $60 – Build is a miniature of the Sarlaac pit seen on Felucia with a small Imperial tower over the pit. Comes with Starkiller, Maris Brood and two Stormtroopers.

Missile Boat $70 – from the Lucasarts TIE Fighter game. Comes with a TIE Pilot, Grand Admiral Thrawn and an Imperial Astromech.

Moldy Crow $100 – From the Dark Forces games. Comes with Kyle Katarn, Jan Ors, a Gran and a Rodian.

Stinger Mantis $170 – Playscale version of Cal’s ship from Fallen Order. Comes with Cal Kestis, Cere Junda, Greez Dritus, Merrin & BD-1

UCS:

Ebon Hawk $800 – Similar scale to the UCS Falcon. Comes with the whole crew - Jedi Revan, Bastila Shan, Carth Onasi, Canderous Ordo, Mission Vao, Zaalbar, Juhani, Jolee Bindo, HK-47 & T3-M4.

What’s coming out for Star Wars next year I know we’ve got Mando S3, Asoka and Skeleton Crew. Feels like the focus on sets based on new media might be less compared to past few years. I can see them doing one or two sets for Asoka in the summer/winter. Kind of gives me hope they will do a fallen order set but I also wonder if we might be getting a year which focuses more on OT with the odd random clones wars set 

7 hours ago, Llewop said:

What’s coming out for Star Wars next year I know we’ve got Mando S3, Asoka and Skeleton Crew. Feels like the focus on sets based on new media might be less compared to past few years. I can see them doing one or two sets for Asoka in the summer/winter. Kind of gives me hope they will do a fallen order set but I also wonder if we might be getting a year which focuses more on OT with the odd random clones wars set 

We have a decent amount of new releases next year so I expect to see the same balance between sets based on new and old content that we've seen for the last two or three years. Expect a OT/saga-heavy first half of the year with the second half of the year being a bit more of a mixture but still predominately based on newer content. I have a gut feeling that for The Clone Wars, we could see a new play-scale Gunship to go with this year's AT-TE next summer.

With how much the Disney+ shows shift around, and I fully expect Mando season 3 to start later than February, I would not be surprised if Skeleton Crew end ups coming out super late next year. My gut tells me that we probably won't get set(s) until 2024. Speaking of Mando season 3, I could see us getting more sets in the summer or fall next year. It ultimately depends on how much material they have to work with, but seeing as how they've already got two sets planned, we can certainly keep our fingers crossed. As for Ahsoka, I fully expect to see at least her T-6 Jedi Shuttle as a set next year (https://preview.redd.it/ubphh0epg2291.jpgwidth=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8106175e5b13f6c1dd551bcf7cd93c1d353b3126) as that seems to be her main ship in the series. I could see us getting another set for the show too. The real wild card will be if and when Lego makes another Ghost, since that ship is all but confirmed to appear in the series. Depending on how much of a role it plays in the show, and whether or not Lucasfilm will try to keep it a secret, we could possibly see a new version next year or in 2024 as well. They could also just make it a Rebels-based set that happens to also tie-in with the Ahsoka series.

As for non live-action content, we've got The Bad Batch season 2 coming out early next year. We'll probably get just one set based off of that sometime next year, but more than one would be preferable. (There's so much missing from season 1 as it is.) There's Jedi Survivor coming out in the spring too, and since I don't expect BD-1 to be the only set based off of that franchise, I think it's very likely we get at least one or two more sets next year. Ideally, we'll be getting the Mantis at some point. Last but not least, I think we could see 1-2 more sets from Andor. 

Octuptarra Magna Tri-Droid $70: Anakin, P2 Rex, Republic Crosshair, Wrecker

Based on S7E3 of the Clone Wars, this would provide a good counterpart to the AT-TE, providing more desirable characters with a good build. Crosshair would probably have a reprinted standard helmet, but it could at least fit a rangefinder now, along with Rex. Not sure if I would put the time into making new moulds for the techno union droids, although a Wat Tambor would be very much appreciated.

I mostly just want this so the (hopefully) inevitable gunship isn't a CW version to include Rex just because of my own bias (I watched the CW movie when it came out, decided it was dumb, and didn't watch any other episodes until long after the show ended, plus it is much easier to mod an episodes gunship into a CW gunship than the other way around) and to flesh out the pretty lackluster droid vehicles we've gotten recently.

Alright, the time has come. I've decided my next MOC wave will be a Rogue One wave releasing Dec 16 for the anniversary.

Here's the template, your suggestions are welcome, even if it's changing something I've already written down. (especially since i wrote this pretty hastily)

small GWP: Death Star plans 

Larger GWP: ???

Microfighters:

Imperial Hovertank ($9.99): Hovertank pilot

U-wing remake ($9.99): U-wing pilot

TIE Reaper vs blue squadron X-wing ($19.99): Death Trooper and Antoc Merrick

Battle Packs:

Scarif Rebel battle pack ($14.99): 2x scarif rebel (pot helmet), 1x scarif rebel (fleet style helmet), 1x scarif rebel (hoth style helmet). Build is ???

Shoretrooper battle pack ($14.99): 2x shoretrooper, 1x stormtrooper, 1x shoretrooper squad leader. Build is a small bit of landing pad with a crate and an E-web.

Duel: Citadel Tower Showdown ($19.99): Scarif antenna dish and catwalk with the thing to reset alignment. Comes with Jyn Erso and Director Krennic.

Standard sets:

??? ($30-35) 

??? ($40-60)                   (Ideally one of the three includes Chirrut)

??? ($60-160)

Hovertank ambush ($69.99): larger Hovertank and building facades with a function for the hovertank's side to "explode". Comes with Jyn Erso, 1x partisan, Saw Guerrera, 3x hovertank pilot, and 1x stormtrooper

TIE Reaper ($99.99): TIE Reaper with 1x TIE pilot, 6x death trooper, and Baze Malbus.

U-wing ($109.99+): Larger, correct cockpit U-wing with 2x U-wing pilot, Bistan (short legs), Jyn Erso, tan shirt Cassian, Bodhi Rook, and K-2SO

Quote sets:

??? ($60-80 range)

Vader's Rage ($79.99): Tantive IV hallway with Darth Vader and 5x rebel troopers, ending in the door. Qoute is ???

8 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

??? ($60-160)

Zeta Class Cargo Shuttle ($160): shuttle with a small section of landing platform with barrels and a control panel and Shoretrooper Captain, Jyn Erso (ground crew disguise), Bodhi Rook, Cassian Andor (Imperial Officer disguise), K-2SO, Paodok'Draba'Takat Sap'De'Rekti Nik'Linke'Ti' Ki'Vef'Nik'NeSevef'Li'Kek

10 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Quote sets:

??? ($60-80 range)

I wonder if a microscale Yavin IV base could work here? Maybe with the Zeta shuttle leaving, so the quote could be "our callsign is... Rogue? Rogue One". Portion of the temple, a few x-wings and y-wings. Admittedly not sure how it would work out with the scale but just an idea!

For one of the smaller sets I'd also suggest Galen's homestead. Galen, young Jyn, Krennic?

Edited by TeddytheSpoon

On 10/27/2022 at 7:42 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

Alright, the time has come. I've decided my next MOC wave will be a Rogue One wave releasing Dec 16 for the anniversary.

Here's the template, your suggestions are welcome, even if it's changing something I've already written down. (especially since i wrote this pretty hastily):

So, thinking here, what about the following options:

Larger GWP

Option 1 - Zeta Class Shuttle, midi-scale

Option 2 - Scarif Citadel Tower, midi-scale or microscale

Option 3 - Scarif Master Switch Console, mini-fig scale with Chirrut and Deathtrooper

Battepacks

Agree with all of your options.  For the Scarif Rebel pack I would add either some cargo containers or palm trees/bushes as the supplemental build to set the scene.

Standard Sets

$30 - $35 - Scarif Data Vault - The lobby to the data vault, sealable security door, and search console.  Jyn, Cassian, K-2SO, Imperial Officer

$40 - $60 - Eadu Imperial Platform - 1 x Galen Erso, 1 x Director Krennic, 1 x Imperial Scientist, 1 x Deathtrooper; scene is the Eadu landing platform when Krennic arrives to "inspect" and interrogate the scientists about the leak.

or ...

$40 - $60 - Scarif Jungle Battle - 2 x Rebel Pathfinders, 1 x Stormtrooper, 2 x Shoretrooper; scene is part of the jungle area where the rebels attack/knock out a bunch of imperials before the real firefight begins

$60 - $160 - Zeta Class Shuttle "Rogue One" - With the main rebel cast Jyn, Cassian, Chirrut, Baze, Bohdi, K-2SO, 1 x Rebel Commando (Melshi?), 1 x Shoretrooper

or ...

$60 - $160 - Partisan X-Wing - Saw Guerrera, Two-Tubes, 1 x Saw's Partisans

Quote Set

"I am One with the Force and the The Force is With Me"

I can see this one of two ways, either Chirrut before beating up the Stormtroopers on Jedha (Chirrut, Stormtroopers, Ruined Streetscape)

or ...

The Scarif Master Switch Console during the final battle just before Chirrut begins his walk into the open. (Chirrut, Baze, Stormtrooper, DeathTrooper)

On 10/27/2022 at 8:42 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

Here's the template, your suggestions are welcome, even if it's changing something I've already written down. (especially since i wrote this pretty hastily)

Large GWP:

Bor Gullet - includes room with Saw, Bor Gullet, and Bodhi (exclusive face print)

Battlepacks:

Good choices

Standard Sets:

$35 ~ Master Switch Showdown - 1x Chirrut, 1x Baze Malibus, 1x Deathtrooper; includes door build+master switch console

$60 ~ Erso Household - 1x Younger Galen (brown hair), 1x Lyra, 1x younger Jyn, 1x krennic with officer cap, 1x deathtrooper; build is roughly 1.5 times bigger than obi wan's hut from 2020. Could include the droid that spots krennic's shuttle and a little build of the bunker where Jyn hides, inside the house could include a printed/stickered piece representing the screen where they contact Saw

$160 ~ Zeta-Class Shuttle like mentioned above in Omand's post

Quote sets:

Vader's Rage ~ Quote could just be "TAKE IT!"

$60 ~ Vader & Krennic - 1x Vader, 1x Krennic; interior of Vader's castle build where krennic meets Vader; quote: "Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, director."

OR

$80 ~ U-Wing Escape - something along the lines of this, just bigger https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-48198/6211/there-is-no-horizon-escape-from-jedha-micro-uwing-rogue-one/#details; Quote: "There's a problem on the horizon... There is no horizon!"

Edited by YourLocalB2

Lots of great suggestions guys, I made a couple tweaks to where some of them go, but I think it worked out. Let me know if I've destroyed your set by changing it as such.

small GWP: Death Star plans 

Larger GWP: @TeddytheSpoon's microscale Yavin IV. Comes with a Mon Mothma minfigure

Microfighters:

Imperial Hovertank ($9.99): Hovertank pilot

U-wing remake ($9.99): U-wing pilot

TIE Reaper vs blue squadron X-wing ($19.99): Death Trooper and Antoc Merrick

Battle Packs:

Scarif Rebel battle pack ($14.99): 2x scarif rebel (pot helmet), 1x scarif rebel (fleet style helmet), 1x scarif rebel (hoth style helmet). Build is ???

Shoretrooper battle pack ($14.99): 2x shoretrooper, 1x stormtrooper, 1x shoretrooper squad leader. Build is a small bit of landing pad with a crate and an E-web.

Duel: Citadel Tower Showdown ($19.99): Scarif antenna dish and catwalk with the thing to reset alignment. Comes with Jyn Erso and Director Krennic.

Standard sets:

@YourLocalB2's Master Switch Showdown ($34.99): Master Switch and doorway with Chirrut Imwe, Colonel Tonc, 1x shoretrooper, and 1x stormtrooper.

@Omand's Rebel X-wing ($59.99): X-wing in a size between the 2018 and 2021 sets. Has swappable parts to be partisan or blue squadron. Comes with Antoc Merrick, General Draven, Edrio Two-tubes, Saw Guerrera, and an astromech droid.

Hovertank ambush ($69.99): larger Hovertank and building facades with a function for the hovertank's side to "explode". Comes with Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor, 1x partisan, 3x hovertank pilot, and 1x stormtrooper

TIE Reaper ($99.99): TIE Reaper with 1x TIE pilot, 6x death trooper, and Baze Malbus.

U-wing ($109.99+): Larger, correct cockpit U-wing with 2x U-wing pilot, Bistan (short legs), Jyn Erso, tan shirt Cassian, Bodhi Rook, and K-2SO

@ForgedInLego's Zeta Class Cargo Shuttle ($159.99): Zeta Shuttle with Shoretrooper Captain, Jyn Erso (ground crew disguise), Bodhi Rook, Cassian Andor (Imperial Officer disguise), K-2SO, Pao.

Quote sets:

@TeddytheSpoon and @YourLocalB2's Confrontation on Lah'mu ($69.99): Lah'mu farm with Krennic (Cap), 2 death troopers, Galen, and Lyra. Qoute is "Farming? Really? Man of your talents?"

Vader's Rage ($79.99): Tantive IV hallway with Darth Vader and 5x rebel troopers, ending in the door. Qoute is "take it!"

Edited by Mandalorianknight

On 10/24/2022 at 5:11 PM, ForgedInLego said:

Octuptarra Magna Tri-Droid $70: Anakin, P2 Rex, Republic Crosshair, Wrecker

Based on S7E3 of the Clone Wars, this would provide a good counterpart to the AT-TE, providing more desirable characters with a good build. Crosshair would probably have a reprinted standard helmet, but it could at least fit a rangefinder now, along with Rex. Not sure if I would put the time into making new moulds for the techno union droids, although a Wat Tambor would be very much appreciated.

I mostly just want this so the (hopefully) inevitable gunship isn't a CW version to include Rex just because of my own bias (I watched the CW movie when it came out, decided it was dumb, and didn't watch any other episodes until long after the show ended, plus it is much easier to mod an episodes gunship into a CW gunship than the other way around) and to flesh out the pretty lackluster droid vehicles we've gotten recently.

In my eyes, an Octurptarra should come in an Episode III form. Why? Because it is the unique way to get Glactic Marines.

Anakin, Rex or Bad Batch have so many other options for sets, it would be a waste to put them into the set.

Just throwing out some ideas for sets I'd love to see made in the next few years. 

Edit: Just realized a lot of these are Ep. 2 based

Battlepacks:

Stormtrooper Battlepack - 3x stormtrooper, 1x stormtrooper squad leader; build is a rock formation like the snowtrooper battlepack

Rebel Fleet Trooper Battlepack - 4x Rebel Fleet trooper; build is the same as 2009

Coruscant Guard Battlepack - 3x Coruscant Guard Clone Trooper, 1x Coruscant Guard Officer; build is a BARC speeder

Sets:

$140-$160 - LAAT/i - Includes 1x Kit Fisto, 1x Saesee Tinn, 1x Shaak Ti, 2x Phase 1 Clone Pilot, 1x Clone Sergeant, 3x Clone Trooper

$30 - Geonosis Duel - Episode 2 Anakin with new hairpiece, Episode 2 Obi-Wan, Count Dooku (curved hilt); Builds: thing that falls on obiwan, rocks, idk

$100 - TIE Reaper - 1x TIE Pilot, 5x Deathtrooper, 1x Deathtrooper Officer

$60 - Balcony Brawl - 1x Jango Fett, 1x Mace Windu, 1x Count Dooku, 1x Poggle the Lesser, 1x Coleman Trebor

Quote Sets:

$100 - Senate Arrest - Palpatine, Windu, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, 2x Red Guards, Anakin; Quote: "In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest, Chancellor."

$130 - Jedi Council Chambers - Yoda, Mace Windu, Plo Koon (Hologram), Ki-Adi Mundi (Hologram), Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi; Quote:"You are on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of Master."

UCS:

$400 - AT-TE - P2 Commander Bly, Aayla Secura, 2x P2 AT-TE Pilot, 1x P2 Clone Gunner, 5x P2 327th Clone Troopers

$450 - Lambda-Class Shuttle - 1x Vader, 2x Royal Guards, 4x Imperial Pilots (Officer Outfit), 1x Emperor Palpatine, 1x Grand Vizier Mas Amedda

Edited by YourLocalB2

20 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

*wishlist*

I'm late to the party (and still have to comment on your last terrific MOC wave), s,o most of what I'd have suggested is already on the list, but I have a quote-diorama for you, probably on the higher-end of the price scale.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette"
Build is a microscale rendition of a Hammerhead pushing the side of the disabled ISD, depending on the scale it could include part of the second ISD or just be a detailed Hammerhead pushing a gery wall of greebling.

On 10/31/2022 at 9:15 AM, Per_SW said:

I'm late to the party (and still have to comment on your last terrific MOC wave), s,o most of what I'd have suggested is already on the list, but I have a quote-diorama for you, probably on the higher-end of the price scale.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette"
Build is a microscale rendition of a Hammerhead pushing the side of the disabled ISD, depending on the scale it could include part of the second ISD or just be a detailed Hammerhead pushing a gery wall of greebling.

Thanks! I don't want to say my exact plan for this (partially because I'm not exactly sure if I can do it), but the hammerhead will show up in the wave in some capacity.

Also, production has officially begun and is on track for a December 16th release.

On 10/30/2022 at 7:06 PM, YourLocalB2 said:

Just throwing out some ideas for sets I'd love to see made in the next few years. 

Edit: Just realized a lot of these are Ep. 2 based

Never anything wrong with that! 

Some great ideas - I think we get a Gunship next year, but sadly I think it won’t be Episode 2. 

On 11/6/2022 at 5:48 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

Also, production has officially begun and is on track for a December 16th release.

What we like to hear! Good luck :) look forward to seeing the completed project, as always. 

In other news ladies and gents I’ve been having a think about Summer 2023 predictions with the news that more Clone Wars could be on the way;) 

Will post it shortly! 

Edited by ArrowBricks

Prediction time baby! 

Naturally, I can’t guess everything because there are so many unknowns but atleast this is something. 

Interested to see other opinions too! 

Ahsoka’s Jedi Interceptor £24.99: Ahsoka Tano, R4 

Rebel A-Wing £24.99: Rebel Pilot, Mon Mothma, Crix Madine 

Jango Fett’s Slave One £109.99: Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Lama Sue 

Ahsoka’s T6-Shuttle £129.99: Ahsoka Tano, 2/3 others 

Republic Gunship £159.99: Ahsoka Tano, Commander Rex, Bo Katan, Clone Pilot (Mint Green), 332nd Clone Trooper (x2), Rook Kast, Mandalorian Super Commando 

The rest: 

2 x The Mandalorian S3 - £39.99-£99.99

Bad Batch S2 (could be S1, though!) £39.99-79.99

Clone Wars 2003 series £29.99-£49.99

If Bad Batch Season 1, I think we could see either an Imperial V-Wing or a Imperial Attack Shuttle. Hopefully we’d get some Imperial Commando’s! I think we get Omega, though. 

If they go for a 2003 Clone Wars set, I think it’s going to be hard to choose. I’d expect some Clone Troopers, atleast. Ventress’s Starfighter would be the dream, but I highly doubt it. 

Edited by ArrowBricks

8 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Ahsoka’s T6-Shuttle £129.99: Ahsoka Tano, 2/3 others 

Republic Gunship £159.99: Ahsoka Tano, Commander Rex, Bo Katan, Clone Pilot (Mint Green), 332nd Clone Trooper (x2), Rook Kast, Mandalorian Super Commando 

If they go for a 2003 Clone Wars set, I think it’s going to be hard to choose. I’d expect some Clone Troopers, atleast. Ventress’s Starfighter would be the dream, but I highly doubt it. 

Very nice. I think the T-6 and Gunship are totally going to happen, though the shuttle might be a little smaller than $130.

I tried to build ventress's starfighter over the summer and I couldn't figure it out. Now the lego designers are assumably much better at this, but I just can't see a way to build it in a way it can fold without a massive cloth piece.

On 11/12/2022 at 3:26 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

I tried to build ventress's starfighter over the summer and I couldn't figure it out. Now the lego designers are assumably much better at this, but I just can't see a way to build it in a way it can fold without a massive cloth piece.

I saw a really great MOC of Ventress's Starfighter on the Lego Star Wars subreddit, though that did use a cloth piece. That's one of the few Clone Wars '03 sets I'd be especially interested in. 

I don't think a Jedi Shuttle would cost quite that much either, I think it would be comparable in size and price to last year's Mandalorian Starfighter. I also think a Jango Fett Slave 1 is unlikely in the near future, since Boba's isn't retiring until next December. I'd imagine that a new Jango model would probably just be a recolor of that set anyway, rather than a $110 set.

Some of my predictions for next year are as follows:

• Ahsoka's T-6 Jedi Shuttle, with new Ahsoka, Sabine Wren, Huyang and one additional minifigure. ($60-80ish)
  • The Mantis, either from Fallen Order or Survivor. It'd probably come with a reuse of the new BD-1 figure and new figures for Cal Kestis, Merrin, Cere, Greez and maybe Second Sister/Trilla. ($120)
  • I also think a $160 Republic Gunship, possibly with some Siege of Mandalore figures, is fairly likely. 
  • If Rex doesn't end up coming in the Gunship, I could absolutely see Lego doing Captain Rex's Y-Wing as a Bad Batch set.
  • Speaking of The Bad Batch, I expect it to get at least one more set next year since the Bad Batch themselves are getting new outfits. If we don't get the whole crew, I'd at least expect Season 2 versions of Hunter and Omega with that new Avatar bow piece. I could see Lego doing an Imperial Commander Cody as an enemy figure as well.
  • Speaking of Cody, I think we could very well see a new Phase One Cody figure at some point next year. We're getting a Phase One Cody helmet in the spring and it would be weird if that was the one helmet set that didn't have a corresponding minifigure available somewhat close to the same time.
  • I could see us getting one more Andor set as well, probably Luthen's ship. It'd ideally give us some of the noteworthy characters we're missing, like Mon, Bix and Dedra.
  • One of the D2Cs will be ROTJ based.

5 hours ago, The Stud said:

I don't think a Jedi Shuttle would cost quite that much either, I think it would be comparable in size and price to last year's Mandalorian Starfighter. I also think a Jango Fett Slave 1 is unlikely in the near future, since Boba's isn't retiring until next December. I'd imagine that a new Jango model would probably just be a recolor of that set anyway, rather than a $110 set.

Some of my predictions for next year are as follows:

• Ahsoka's T-6 Jedi Shuttle, with new Ahsoka, Sabine Wren, Huyang and one additional minifigure. ($60-80ish)
  • The Mantis, either from Fallen Order or Survivor. It'd probably come with a reuse of the new BD-1 figure and new figures for Cal Kestis, Merrin, Cere, Greez and maybe Second Sister/Trilla. ($120)
  • I also think a $160 Republic Gunship, possibly with some Siege of Mandalore figures, is fairly likely. 
  • If Rex doesn't end up coming in the Gunship, I could absolutely see Lego doing Captain Rex's Y-Wing as a Bad Batch set.
  • Speaking of The Bad Batch, I expect it to get at least one more set next year since the Bad Batch themselves are getting new outfits. If we don't get the whole crew, I'd at least expect Season 2 versions of Hunter and Omega with that new Avatar bow piece. I could see Lego doing an Imperial Commander Cody as an enemy figure as well.
  • Speaking of Cody, I think we could very well see a new Phase One Cody figure at some point next year. We're getting a Phase One Cody helmet in the spring and it would be weird if that was the one helmet set that didn't have a corresponding minifigure available somewhat close to the same time.
  • I could see us getting one more Andor set as well, probably Luthen's ship. It'd ideally give us some of the noteworthy characters we're missing, like Mon, Bix and Dedra.
  • One of the D2Cs will be ROTJ based.

I went with the £130 price point because the leaked images of the ship seems considerably larger than the Clone Wars version; more Resistance Bomber like. I think with the Justifier making up 1000 pieces I think this could be similar, and the large pieces required for the wing section. I think £100 is probably more accurate, but I definitely don’t see it as the size of Mando Starfighters. 

The Jango prediction is fair, I just feel Lego need to capitalise on the Obi-Wan Starfighter set. I won’t purchase that until I see a Jango’s Slave One. I don’t think it will be the cheaper version. Lego will know fans want the full set, not a small knock off. It would look super weird being smaller/same size compared to the Jedi Starfighter, too! I think summer 2024 is a fair shout, though. 

I think the Stinger Mantis is a likely set to replace my Slave One prediction. 

I am not sure Lego will be too fussed with the new Bad Batch outfits if I’m honest.

The bow piece makes sense, I think it’s likely. But I’ll always remember the Darth Mail hilt piece taking forever after it had been seen in MonkeyKid (I think?). Hence, not too optimistic. 

I disagree with the Cody idea. I just think the Helmets are the way they are for variety and novelty. 

Luthen’s Ship would be nice. I think it’s possible, for sure! 

D2c - AT-ST Walker or a Jabba’s Sail Barge me thinks. 

cheers for the reply/ideas! 

Edited by ArrowBricks

As great as Andor has been I feel like the only kind of Lego worthy set outside of like maybe a battle pack or two could be a heist set (similar to the solo) set and Lutherns ship which could throw in the ISB officer (forgot her name)