MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

Based on the recent content here's some sets I would expect to be made if they do any from previous waves.

Bad Batch

• Imperial Dropship: 1500 pcs~
    • Crosshair, Hera, Cham, Clone Pilot, Elite Squad Trooper

•  Rho Class shuttle: 1000pcs ~
    • Clone Pilot, 2x Clone Commandos, Nala Se, Imperial Medical Officer

• V-Wing: 300 pcs~
    • Clone Pilot, Vice-Admiral Rampart, Gregor

Book of Boba Fett

• Rancor Rampage 700 pcs~
    • Brick Built Rancor, Boba Fett, Black Krrsantan, 2x Pyke Soldiers

Obi-Wan Kenobi

• Fortress Inquisitorius 1200 pcs~
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi, Leia, Reva, 2x Purge Troopers

• Imperial Troop Transport 700 pcs~
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi, Leia, LO-LA, Haja Estree, 2x Stormtroopers

Fallen Order

• Wyyyschokk Ambush 400 pcs~
    • Cal Kestis, Imperial Flame Trooper, Rocket Stormtrooper, Wookiee

• AT-ST Attack 500 pcs~
    • Cal Kestis, AT-ST Driver, Heavy Stormtrooper, Stormtrooper

• Stinger Mantis 1000 pcs~
    • Cal Kestis, BD-1 Second Sister, Greez, Cere, Merrin

Edited by GlacierPhoenix

After seeing the Summer Vacation special I am here to reiterate my wish for a Vacation Obi-Wan (AKA Larry) Kenobi minifig =D

Speaking of the Summer Vacation special, I want older Han’s hairpiece with some graying on the sides and also a young Ben Solo figure with that blue vest. (Really just any official Ben Solo figure at this point to be honest.)

Edited by The Stud

Don’t know if this is gospel, but just out of curiosity I had a look at the Imdb listing for Andor, and noticed a couple actors were credited as Mudtroopers. No idea if true or not but that would be cool to get some as a battle pack. 

the way they are churning out series/films/games atm it’s hard to cover everything right now. So much possibilities for sets that we will probably never get 

21 hours ago, Llewop said:

Don’t know if this is gospel, but just out of curiosity I had a look at the Imdb listing for Andor, and noticed a couple actors were credited as Mudtroopers. No idea if true or not but that would be cool to get some as a battle pack. 

the way they are churning out series/films/games atm it’s hard to cover everything right now. So much possibilities for sets that we will probably never get 

Yep, Mudtroopers have been rumored to appear for a while and I think they show up in the first trailer. Same for Shoretroopers, so hopefully Lego makes it easy to army build those troops in the next year or two.  

Yeah, that’s the worst part about getting all this content. There’s multiple things I want from each new project, but only so many sets Lego can put out in a year. Plus they still got to throw in some sets based off the older films/shows too. (As tired as I am of most OT sets and remakes, they obviously sell.)

I'd love to see some more Mando sets. 

A Nevarro bounty hunters guild set would be cool. With the client and an flamethrower stormtrooper as figs too. 

Or maybe the Juggernaut Transport plus a Mayfeld figure, and perhaps some shoretroopers. 

14 hours ago, nm10 said:

I'd love to see some more Mando sets. 

A Nevarro bounty hunters guild set would be cool. With the client and an flamethrower stormtrooper as figs too. 

Or maybe the Juggernaut Transport plus a Mayfeld figure, and perhaps some shoretroopers

Yes, I would too.
I'd love to have more Shoretrooper minifigs released!

The Mythrol's landspeeder from Chapter 12: The Siege. A Mythrol minifig would be amazing, Lucasfilm would have to give him a name.  :laugh:

The repulsorlift skiffs that the Pirates are riding from Chapter 15: The Believer, which would be perfect with the Juggernaut Transport. Pirate minifigs of course.

On 8/6/2022 at 11:01 PM, Llewop said:

True, but there is an advantage about that, at least if you're like me and don't like all Star Wars content that's being released. For instance, the current wave isn't that much of a danger for my bank account since I didn't really like Kenobi. And I haven't got that many sets on my wishlist from the last seven years or so because of the many sequel trilogy sets that were released (I do regret skipping the Rebels sets, but those stormies were just too much back then). But yeah, if you like it all and also like most of the lego sets that are made out of it, you don't even have that advantage :tongue:

I'd like to see the red/black R5 dome for Red Leader's droid or the green/white R4 dome (new mold?) for Red Four's astromech show up in a set. Not picky as to what set though, I just want the parts.

Of course, a Star Wars CMF line would be nice, but who knows if the stars will align for that to even be possible.

Here are some slightly optimistic predictions for the 2023 winter/spring wave, based on what we know.

Complete list of what we know so far:

75344 (10€) — 1 January 2023: Havoc marauder mircofighter - either Tech, Omega or Hunter 

75345 (20€) — 1 January 2023 : 4+ Luke's landspeeder - Luke, threepio, artoo

75347 (65€) — 1 January 2023 : endor bunker - wicket, Han solo, Leia, scouttrooper, stormtrooper, and another ewok.

75349 (70€) — 1 March 2023 helmet collection grevious's head

75350 (70€) — 1 March 2023 helmet collection imperial royal guard 

75346 (35€) — 1HY 2023 tales of the Jedi set - young dooku, young Qui-gon, an antagonist 

75348 (100€) — 1HY 2023 - Ahsoka set, maybe the Jedi shuttle with some ruins - Sabine, Ahsoka, Hera?, A few antagonists

75352 (100€) — 1HY 2023 - pit of karkoon sarlaac diorama - Luke, Lando, Han, chewie, Boba, skiff guardx2

75353 (80€) — 1HY 2023 - Jedi council chamber Diorama - Yoda, Mace, Qui-gon, young Obi, young Anakin, Mundi, yaddle, yareel poof.

Okay most of the optimism went into that last one.....

Edited by Agent Kallus

My predictions. We'll see how accurate they are tonight, sounds like:

75344 ($9.99)  January 1, 2023-  BB shuttle microfighter with Hunter, OR Mando's N-1 with Beskar Mando.

75345 ($19.99)  January 1, 2023 - Battle pack. My guess is either a rebel pack with 2x rebel commandos and 2x ewoks (build being a tree trap and/or speeder), or an imperial one with 2x stormies, a scout, and a navy trooper (with a speeder bike and bit of bunker)

75347 ($64.99)  January1,  2023 - Hmm. I'm gonna say, either a B-wing OR a mando season 3 set.

75349 ($69.99)  March 1, 2023 - Rex helmet. Pretty clear that it's what it's going to be

75350 ($69.99) March 1, 2023 - Royal Guard helmet OR P1 clone helmet (with extra parts to change rank)

75346 ($34.99)  1HY 2023 - I'm guessing a new Andor set OR a more spoilery mando s3 set.

75348 ($99.99) 1HY 2023 - Ahsoka Shuttle, like @Agent Kallus's prediction. 

75352 ($99.99) 1HY 2023 - OT diorama. I could honestly see Final Duel, OR maybe the dining room scene from Cloud City,

75353 ($79.99) 1HY 2023 - Gut says mando diorama, maybe the bombed out cantina with the imperials outside OR the bridge of the arquitens.

I think it's pretty obvious that 75344 (10€) is Wade's T-47 Airspeeder microfighter :laugh:

A couple of other (slightly more serious) predictions to add to sets already mentioned:

Either 75349 or 75350 (70€) - Boushh helmet

75346 (35€) - Imperial V-Wing from Bad Batch (not sure if this should be a 30€ set but with prices being the way they are...)

75347 (65€) - Brick built Rancor vs Scorpenek Annihilator Droid (or perhaps this may be the 80€ set). A wild left field guess would be this set as 75345 (20€) as a two pack Microfighter

My predictions (with a hint of personal preference) are a $10 Boba Fett's Starship Microfighter (with the BOBF Boba) and a $20 Utapau Battlepack with three 212th troopers and one 212th airborne trooper.

41 minutes ago, MaximillianRebo said:

I think it's pretty obvious that 75344 (10€) is Wade's T-47 Airspeeder microfighter :laugh:

A couple of other (slightly more serious) predictions to add to sets already mentioned:

Either 75349 or 75350 (70€) - Boushh helmet

75346 (35€) - Imperial V-Wing from Bad Batch (not sure if this should be a 30€ set but with prices being the way they are...)

75347 (65€) - Brick built Rancor vs Scorpenek Annihilator Droid (or perhaps this may be the 80€ set). A wild left field guess would be this set as 75345 (20€) as a two pack Microfighter

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade!

These seem pretty reasonable guesses, though I still think at least one of those is for an upcoming show (Mando S3, Ahsoka, or maybe Andor)

The Boushh helmet is something I'm not sure on, I almost feel like more people recognize the Royal Guard's helmet from that movie. might be a bit harder to do though, with how it's almost like a plastic hood.

10 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

My predictions (with a hint of personal preference) are a $10 Boba Fett's Starship Microfighter (with the BOBF Boba) and a $20 Utapau Battlepack with three 212th troopers and one 212th airborne trooper.

I could see that, but I'm almost wondering if it'll be a blister pack with 2 212th troopers and Cody.

I always forget we haven't had a slave 1 microfighter yet, that's definately at least somewhat likely.

For 65€ i wish we would get a Tusken tent and a (moulded) Bantha. The Set comes with Tusken Boba and a Tusken family of 3 with updated prints and robes/capes.

If Lego heard the calls for a p2 Cody for the UCS gunship, there is also a good chance they also heard the calls for a new p1 pilot. My guess for the microfighter is a V-19 Torrent with the current prints for a p1 pilot, but I think a new helmet mould is unlikely.

On 7/25/2022 at 8:37 PM, The Stud said:

I posted some of my guesses in the other thread but I guess I'll share them here too, and also crack some guesses at the other sets. This is somewhat what I want to see, somewhat realistic predictions. Actually, since there isn't any boring OT remakes on my list, maybe you can scratch the realistic part. :laugh:

January 1
75344 ($9.99) - Definitely a microfighter but I don't have any particular guesses. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it'll be Boba and his Firespray since we've never really gotten a proper Microfighter of that ship before. 
75345 ($19.99) - 212th Clone Trooper Battle Pack with two 212th troopers from the AT-TE and two Airborne Troopers from the Grievous Starfighter. The build could be a crab droid.
75346 ($34.99) - T-47 Airspeeder from Obi-Wan Kenobi. Side build could be a Probe Droid for the heroes to fight. New figures could include a pilot, Jedi robe Obi-Wan, and young Leia with Lola droid.
75347 ($64.99) - Captain Rex's Y-Wing. Includes a new Captain Rex with the new helmet mold for his range finder and new Season 2 versions of Hunter and Omega. 
75348 ($99.99) - Stinger Mantis. Jedi Survivor is supposed to come out in March so I could see Lego dropping a Fallen Order/Survivor set a few months in advance. Figures would include Cal Kestis, a reused BD-1, Cere Junda, Greez and Nightsister Merrin. 
75352 ($99.99) - Crosshair's Imperial Shuttle. New minifigures could include Crosshair with the updated helmet mold, Imperial Commander Cody, Vice Admiral Rampart and two Elite Squad Troopers.
75353 ($79.99) - Andor set

March 1
75349 ($69.99) - Bo-Katan Helmet
75350 ($69.99) - Maybe a Royal Guard or Boussh Helmet for the ROTJ 40th Anniversary? Otherwise, I'd guess a Clone Trooper helmet.

Reposting this, as this is what I’d ideally like to see. In retrospect, I should have accounted for more of those OT diorama sets and it looks like one of those helmet sets will be Rex, but otherwise this would be my dream 1HY wave.

22 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Here are some slightly optimistic predictions for the 2023 winter/spring wave, based on what we know.

75344 (10€) — 1 January 2023: Havoc marauder mircofighter - either Tech, Omega or Hunter 

75347 (65€) — 1 January 2023 : endor bunker - wicket, Han solo, Leia, scouttrooper, stormtrooper, and another ewok.

75346 (35€) — 1HY 2023 tales of the Jedi set - young dooku, young Qui-gon, an antagonist 

75348 (100€) — 1HY 2023 - Ahsoka set, maybe the Jedi shuttle with some ruins - Sabine, Ahsoka, Hera?, A few antagonists

75352 (100€) — 1HY 2023 - pit of karkoon sarlaac diorama - Luke, Lando, Han, chewie, Boba, skiff guardx2

75353 (80€) — 1HY 2023 - Jedi council chamber Diorama - Yoda, Mace, Qui-gon, young Obi, young Anakin, Mundi, yaddle, yareel poof.

0 correct, but I much rather a clear be than a 4+ set anyway I was just trying to rein in my desires. Mando season 3 makes sense but I hope we do still get something for tales of the Jedi.

3 hours ago, The Stud said:

Reposting this, as this is what I’d ideally like to see. In retrospect, I should have accounted for more of those OT diorama sets and it looks like one of those helmet sets will be Rex, but otherwise this would be my dream 1HY wave.

Well, I got 1 of my predictions 100% correct with the Boba Microfighter and a few of my helmet-related ones I got somewhat right. I guessed that one of the helmets could be either Boussh, which may be the retail exclusive helmet, or a clone helmet, which we’re technically getting two of though I was expecting just a plain clone. I’m honestly a little surprised that Lego isn’t doing a Bo-Katan helmet to tie-in with Season 3 which will be airing around the same time.

The lack of Andor sets in the first half of next year is disappointing but I hope Lego will follow a similar approach to Mando Season 2 or TCW Season 7 and have multiple sets for us in the summer wave. I still think the Stinger Mantis is likely at some point next year, though it would have been perfect timing to release it in March to tie in with Survivor’s reported release date but I digress. I think at this point we’ll just have to accept that Lego is only going to do like one Bad Batch set a year. We’ll probably get a Phase Two Rex minifig at some point if Lego’s doing a helmet set and doing another 501st battle pack. 

23 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Would be great if they made any PT scenaries / location, we didnt really get overfloodet with those.

Yes no way they include 8 figures in a 80 euro set, but if they make it, honestly they have to included a new jedi at minimum, but hoping for two would not be out of reach, they really could skip Yoda and Mace sicne we are overflooded with those, but most likely they would include atleast one of them

5 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

75346 ($34.99)  1HY 2023 - I'm guessing a new Andor set OR a more spoilery mando s3 set.

75352 ($99.99) 1HY 2023 - OT diorama. I could honestly see Final Duel, OR maybe the dining room scene from Cloud City,

I'd say I got one right, though I did say it could also be the cloud city dining room. I wouldn't count that I said the $35 set might be mando S3 as neither me or promobricks knows what it actually is.

Congrats to @The Stud for his 100% call of the Slave 1 Microfighter.

On 7/27/2022 at 12:30 PM, The Stud said:

I’d say we’ll get at least one playset to tie-in with it. We got a new play scale AT-AT to tie in with the ESB 40th Anniversary, I can see them going something similar next summer. Maybe a small Speeder Bike chase.

I guess I partially got this one right too, but in reality, the Speeder Bike chase definitely won't be a small playset and it's not coming in the summer like I was speculating.

22 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Congrats to @The Stud for his 100% call of the Slave 1 Microfighter.

Thanks! It was admittedly one of my safer guesses but I'll take what I can get I suppose. :laugh:

25 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

Would be great if they made any PT scenaries / location, we didnt really get overfloodet with those.

Yes no way they include 8 figures in a 80 euro set, but if they make it, honestly they have to included a new jedi at minimum, but hoping for two would not be out of reach, they really could skip Yoda and Mace sicne we are overflooded with those, but most likely they would include atleast one of them

Well fortunately, I think we could hope for more non-OT diorama sets next year since they ran through the first two OT movies last year and a lot of ROTJ this year. At least a part of the Council Chambers would be great, as would any of the duels from the prequel films. 

I'm throwing my hat in the ring and guessing next year's May the 4th promo will be similar to this year's Aunt Beru one and will include Shmi Skywalker. Kinda like how Lego has been doing those Women History Month tie-in sets the last two years, I could see Lego doing something similar with Star Wars but for characters that can't easily be thrown into sets.

3 hours ago, The Stud said:

Well fortunately, I think we could hope for more non-OT diorama sets next year since they ran through the first two OT movies last year and a lot of ROTJ this year. At least a part of the Council Chambers would be great, as would any of the duels from the prequel films. 

I'm throwing my hat in the ring and guessing next year's May the 4th promo will be similar to this year's Aunt Beru one and will include Shmi Skywalker. Kinda like how Lego has been doing those Women History Month tie-in sets the last two years, I could see Lego doing something similar with Star Wars but for characters that can't easily be thrown into sets.

I totally agree. The general strategy seems to be starting with OT (Bestselling, especially among their coveted "Adult who isn't specifically an AFOL" demographic), then moving into mando, and then prequels. At least, that's how the helmets went. My guess is the dioramas stay OT because they keep changing the setup (bespin duel, Meditiation chamber, and the new ones are all infuriatingly just slightly different from eachother.).

Maybe, I dunno. First off, I totally missed the Woman Month connection with those GWPs, and now I want April GWPS of Elon Musk, Abed from community, and my other compatriots. But anyway, yeah, I guess we'll see. I definately agree that it'll generally be mainly figures that don't come into sets normally, but I feel like if they really want Shmi in a set, they can just put her in a podracer, right?

7 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

A Jedi Council Chamber set without Yoda and Mace just feels wrong to me. Six figures would be the ideal number with the remaining four spots going to those super niche background characters like Yaddle, Yarael Poof, Depa Billaba and Oppo Rancisis who can't really appear anywhere else.

The other missing half of the council can just be saved for additional PT/CW sets.

Based on the 2023 set list, the minifigure packs could be as following…

Endor Rebel Troopers - Rebel Commando, Rebel Soldier (x2) - Speeder Bike, repeating cannon 

Seperatist Forces - STAP - Heavy, Officer, Specialist 

Or 

Rebel Fleet Trooper - Rebel Fleet Trooper (x3) - Watchtower, Turret

Why 

Endor = diorama

Battlefront 2 = 501st 

Fleet Troopers = Tie Bomber