MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

(I think there was one in an old hoth battle pack, it's a real canon vehicle)

Correct, set 8083, and it was relatively good for its era. I recall the vehicle briefly appearing in the Hoth scenes.

On 2/25/2021 at 5:05 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

I still can't believe it's been this long since the last gunship and AT-TE, even longer between system gunships probably, due to this UCS one coming out :hmpf_bad:. Finally bit the bullet and bought parts for the 2013 one.

I think that 2 y-wings within 2 years would be OK considering they're different color schemes and the republic y-wing does have some big design changes from the resistance one (covered engines, gunner seat, different cockpit shape, etc). Especially when you consider we did get 5 x-wings in 6 years.

Love the whole list, but I'm singling out these two because 1: I'm going to try mocing the Ebon Hawk as part of a gaming moc wave 2: did you mean Malek or is there another sith with a similar name (not a joke, I didn't know malek and malgus were different people until last year) and 3: the swamp speeder has to be my personal favorite on the list, it'd be the perfect vehicle for a $30 army builder!

I'll do an army builder concept too, one for each faction. For the most part, I either did 4 troopers of the main faction and 1-2 droids of the opposing faction for factions with enemy droids, or 5 main faction troopers for those without enemy droids. Mandalorian heroes is an exception because Djin doesn't yet have an army.

Republic: Clone troopers ($29.99): accurately sized AT-RT and a republic barricade with E-web. Comes with 3x p2 shinies and 1x p2 coruscant guard, as well as 2 b2 battle droids.

Separatists: Battle droids ($29.99): Small battle droid troop transport with a STAP. Comes with 4x b1 battle droid (one with a spare commander head), 2x b2 battle droid, and 2 p1 shiny clones.

Mandalorians: Mandalorian Clans ($29.99): Similar to the 2011/2020 pack builds, but the speeder isn't rusty and the terrain/turret is larger. Comes with 1 red armor mandalorian, 1 blue armor mandalorian, 1 brown armor mandalorian, and one black armor mandalorian.

Scum and Villainy (they're on the way to a wretched hive :laugh:): Bounty Hunters ($29.99): Rusted X-34 landspeeder with a repeating blaster jury-rigged to the hood. Comes with 2x human bounty hunters, 1x nikto guard, 1x trandoshan tracker, and 2 IG units (one DBG and one LBG).

Rebels: Rebellion soldiers ($29.99): ESB rebel tank (I think there was one in an old hoth battle pack, it's a real canon vehicle) with a bit of Yavin base. Comes with 3x rebel fleet trooper, 1x rebel captain (like captain antilles), and 2x KX-series droid.

Empire: Imperial troopers ($29.99): Turbolaser turret and 74-Z speeder. Comes with 3x stormtroopers (one has a commander pauldron) and a scout trooper, as well as a probe droid and rebel astromech droid.

Clan of Two ($29.99 main characters, because Din Doesn't have an army...yet): Mando's speeder bike and a small tatooine hut with Beskar Mando, Cara Dune, Boba Fett, Fennec Shand, and 2x dark trooper.

Remnant: Remnant stormtroopers ($29.99): Some Navarro terrain with an E-web and a 74-Z speeder bike, as well as 3x remnant stormtrooper, 1x remnant scout trooper and 1x incinerator stormtrooper.

Resistance: Resistance forces ($29.99): 12 Com Turret and speeder bike with 3x resistance trooper and 1x ovissian gunner, as well as a brick-built first order security droid.

First Order: First Order troopers ($29.99): MTV-7 and some of the starkiller base with a first order banner. Comes with 3x first order stormtrooper and 2x first order snowtrooper.

Nice list. I especially like accurately sized AT-RTs. But unfortunatley the seem to get bigger and bigger. I wonder when the first one becomes largen than a AT-ST should be.

So many nice wish list posts on here!

This is my wish list, I took ages to prepare it & tried to limit it to my most important ideal sets.

Darth Vader’s TIE Advanced - Darth Vader, Imperial Crew, R2-Q5 Astromech Droid

ARC-170 Starfighter - 2 Clone Pilot, Clone Gunner, Astromech Droid

501st System Scale LAAT/i Gunship - 2 Clone Pilots, Captain Rex, 6 501st Clone Troopers

The Mantis (full interior) - Cal Kestis, Cere Junda, Greez Ditrius, Merrin, BD-1, Electrostaff Purge Trooper, Electrohammer Purge Trooper

Duel on Nur Cal Kestis, Second Sister, Electrobaton Purge Trooper, Scout Trooper Commander

Imperial transport (Mandalorian) (Full Interior) - Imperial Pilot, Stormtrooper Commander, 5 Stormtroopers, E-Web Heavy Blaster

Endor Bunker (Full Interior) (Master Builder Series) 
1 Imperial Officer, 2 Imperial Troopers, 2 Scout Troopers, 8 Stormtroopers, AT-ST Driver, 5 Rebel Troopers, 
Luke (Endor gear), Leia (Endor gear), Han (Endor gear), Chewbacca, R2-D2, C3-PO, 4 Ewoks
AT-ST, 4 Imperial Speeder Bikes

Imperial transport (Mandalorian) (Full Interior) - Imperial Pilot, Stormtrooper Commander, 5 Stormtroopers, E-Web Heavy Blaster

Rebel B-Wing - B Wing Pilot, Rebel Ground Crew, Astromech Droid

Nubian Royal Starship (Full Interior) - Padme, Captain Panaka, Qui Gon Jinn, Obi Wan, 2 Naboo Guards, R2-D2

Nubian J-Type Star Skiff (Full Interior) - Padme, Anakin, R2-D2

Standard Battle Packs
Imperial Officer (Grey Uniform), Stormtrooper Officer (Black Uniform) 2 Navy Troopers
2 Imperial Royal Guard, 2 Imperial Shadow Guard
Ahsoka Tano (Adult), 3 332nd Clone Troopers
Commander Cody, 3 Airborne Clone Troopers

Big Battle Packs
Scarif Stormtrooper Captain, Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leeder, 4 Scarif Stormtrooper
Snowtrooper Commander, 5 Snowtroopers
Stormtrooper Commander, 5 Stormtroopers

I would like to see Powered Up incorporated into Star Wars, my ideas for this are, though I probably wouldn't want more than one of these myself:

Clone Turbo Tank: $399 (with PU, or alternatively could be $259 without, with options to add) It is more or less the similar scale of 75151, but it has a much more detailed underside, (this is where the $100-ish discrepancy comes from), that is brick-built to appear more rigid than its predecessor. The wheels are also better. Because the underside of the juggernaut is more or less a dark grey box, all of the gears and technic elements are enclosed inside it, with the outer brick built shell for detail. The upper part of the model has a XL motor for drive, a M motor for a gearbox, a M motor for steering (first and last wheels), lights and a technic hub. Figures are 2x 41st clone trooper, commander Gree, Yoda and two battle droids

Conveyex: $199 although it is a niche vehicle, I included it because it would work very well. It could run on roller coaster tracks, with either a wheel for traction and propulsion, or a new element which can turn a higher-traction version of the existing roller coaster wheels. It includes an XL motor and Hub. There would be the locomotive and two or three carriages. The figures are 2x range trooper, conveyex driver, Han Solo and Chewbacca

Imperial hover tank: $119 this would have two M motors driving the narrow tracks used on the hailfire droid, as opposed to less authentic wheels. The regular hub would be hidden under the cabin and under the first kyber crustal crate. The figure are hovertank pilot, stormtrooper, Jedha rebel trooper

Motorised walking AT AT: $349 this would be an update or the 2007 set, only it would steer. To do this round 2x2 sliding plates would be under the feet of the front legs, and the shoulders would articulate like wheels, this would mean the legs could turn on flat smooth surfaces without the AT AT toppling over. It includes an XL motor for walking, a L motor for steering and a M motor for turning the head, as well as a technic hub. Figures are 2x AT AT pilot, general Veers, snowtrooper commander, snowtrooper and Luke

Sandcrawler: $499 this would be between the sizes of the UCS and playset versions of this set. The drive mechanism would be located in the undercarriage, moving the front track sets like wheels for steering, rather than from the top. Just like the way 4x4 technic cars work, there would be drive on all track sets. To make this simpler, however, the outer tracks would not drive. This contains two XL motors for drive, a servo motor for steering, lights and a Technic hub. Figures are Uncle Owen, Luke, 3x Jawas, C3PO, R2D2, astromech, treadwheel droid and weathered medical droid.

MTT: $349 this would be between the sizes of the 2007 and 2014 MTT. It drives on thin wheels, like those used on the official hovertank set  but with the corresponding tyre for traction. The hub and motors are located in the rear of the the model. The front section has the droid rack that can deploy. It includes a M motor for deployment of the rack, a M motor for steering and a L motor for drive, plus a technic hub. Figures are battle droid pilot, 8x battle droid, battle droid commander, droideka, Gungan soldier, Jar Jar Binks and commander Tarpaals

16 hours ago, Sarah_H7744 said:

Darth Vader’s TIE Advanced - Darth Vader, Imperial Crew, R2-Q5 Astromech Droid

501st System Scale LAAT/i Gunship - 2 Clone Pilots, Captain Rex, 6 501st Clone Troopers

The Mantis (full interior) - Cal Kestis, Cere Junda, Greez Ditrius, Merrin, BD-1, Electrostaff Purge Trooper, Electrohammer Purge Trooper

Scarif Stormtrooper Captain, Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leeder, 4 Scarif Stormtrooper

I love this list! The four I quoted are my personal favorites here because we really need another TIE advanced, seeing as it's been over a decade since the last full sized one. A 501st gunship variant seems like a great idea, too, and we really need fallen order sets. Shoretroopers are super hard to mass, so a battle pack of them would be great!

I had another idea for massive faction packs with the main trio of each faction, as well as troops and vehicles:

Republic ($79.99): AV-7 anti-vehicle cannon, 2x accurately sized AT-RT, a BARC speeder, and barricade with war table and E-web. Comes with Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, Fives (season 5 appearances), 4x p2 clone trooper, 2x AT-RT driver.

Separatists ($79.99): Proton cannon droid, large crab droid, small battle droid transport. Comes with Dooku, Grievous, a commando droid captain, 2x commando droid, 2x b2 battle droid, 6x b1 battle droid.

Rebels ($79.99): Snowspeeder, scavenged AT-RT and stolen 74-Z speeder bike, P-Tower, and some terrain with a command center. Comes with Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, 4x rebel fleet trooper, 2x snowspeeder pilot (Wedge and Zev)

Empire ($79.99): AT-ST, 74-Z speeder bike, large Turbolaser tower, and a small barricade. Comes with Vader, Palpatine, Thrawn, 1x scout trooper, 4x stormtrooper, 2x AT-ST driver.

Resistance ($79.99): Ski speeder, 12 Com turret, maintenance vehicle, and command center. Comes with Rey, Finn, Poe, Rose, a resistance pilot, and 4 resistance troopers.

First Order ($79.99): First Order AT-ST, smaller first order snowspeeder and some starkiller base defense area with a first order banner. Comes with Kylo (unmasked, during gap between 8 and 9), Phasma, Hux, 4x FO stormtrooper, First Order driver, and First Order gunner.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Was just thinking about the last ROTS wave in 2014 which was dominated by lots of small sets. I’ve come up with another. 

Invisible Hand vs V-Wing Starfighter Micro-fighters £17.99: General Grievous, V-Wing Pilot 

Venator-Class Artillery Cannon £19.99: Shiny Phase II Clone Trooper (x2) 

Clone Scout Walker £24.99: AT-RT Driver, Merumeru

Battle on Utapau £24.99 (Crab Droid and grey/orange Barc speeder): Commander Cody, 212th Clone Trooper, Battle Droid Commander, Super Battle Droid 

Obi-Wan’s Blue Jedi Interceptor £24.99: Obi-Wan Kenobi, R4-G9 

Republic Swamp Speeder £34.99: Luminara Unduli (new leg printed piece), Kashyyyk Trooper, Battle Droid (x2)

Battle Droid Troop Transport £44.99: Battle Droid Pilot (x2), Security Battle Droid (x2), Battle Droid (x6), Wookie Warrior 

It would then be accompanied by a summer wave that included 5 sets. 

Separatist Shuttle £54.99: Battle Droid Pilot, San Hill, Po Nudo, Magnaguard 

Senate Duel (W/Bail’s Speeder) £59.99: Palpatine, Yoda, Mas Amedda, Bail Organa

Republic UT-AT £84.99: Ki-adi-Mundi, Commander Bacara, Galactic Marine, Battle Droid (x2) 

Padme’s Star Skiff £129.99: Padme, Obi-Wan, Anakin, R2-D2, C-3PO

Republic AT-OT £129.99: Aayla Secura, Commander Bly, 327th Star Corps Trooper (x2), Super Battle Droid (x2) 

Winter wave to follow this: 

Droid Tri-Fighter £34.99: Lushros Dofine, Battle Droid Pilot, Buzz Droid (x2)

Arc-170 Starfighter £59.99: Plo Koon, Captain Jag, Clone Pilot (x2)

8 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I love this list! The four I quoted are my personal favorites here because we really need another TIE advanced, seeing as it's been over a decade since the last full sized one. A 501st gunship variant seems like a great idea, too, and we really need fallen order sets. Shoretroopers are super hard to mass, so a battle pack of them would be great!

I had another idea for massive faction packs with the main trio of each faction, as well as troops and vehicles:

Republic ($79.99): AV-7 anti-vehicle cannon, 2x accurately sized AT-RT, a BARC speeder, and barricade with war table and E-web. Comes with Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, Fives (season 5 appearances), 4x p2 clone trooper, 2x AT-RT driver.

Separatists ($79.99): Proton cannon droid, large crab droid, small battle droid transport. Comes with Dooku, Grievous, a commando droid captain, 2x commando droid, 2x b2 battle droid, 6x b1 battle droid.

Rebels ($79.99): Snowspeeder, scavenged AT-RT and stolen 74-Z speeder bike, P-Tower, and some terrain with a command center. Comes with Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, 4x rebel fleet trooper, 2x snowspeeder pilot (Wedge and Zev)

Empire ($79.99): AT-ST, 74-Z speeder bike, large Turbolaser tower, and a small barricade. Comes with Vader, Palpatine, Thrawn, 1x scout trooper, 4x stormtrooper, 2x AT-ST driver.

Resistance ($79.99): Ski speeder, 12 Com turret, maintenance vehicle, and command center. Comes with Rey, Finn, Poe, Rose, a resistance pilot, and 4 resistance troopers.

First Order ($79.99): First Order AT-ST, smaller first order snowspeeder and some starkiller base defense area with a first order banner. Comes with Kylo (unmasked, during gap between 8 and 9), Phasma, Hux, 4x FO stormtrooper, First Order driver, and First Order gunner.

Thank you.

I really don't understand why Lego haven't released a TIE Advanced set recently, it's such an iconic vehicle.

After seeing your fantastic MOC Gunship I want to build my own 501st version. It would be my first serious MOC & something to really aspire to. I wouldn't know where to start though.

Your faction packs are really good, especially the Prequel ones! They would sell in huge numbers in my opinion. The AV-7 anti-vehicle cannon & Proton cannon droids would look amazing in a Clone Wars big battlefield display.

I've been looking at Bricklink to get some Shoretroopers as I have none, but the numbers just don't seem to be out there unfortunately. The sellers only have low numbers.

I really would like to have a re-release of the UCS Imperial Shuttle. An UCS U-Wing would be nice too. Furthermore, B-Wing and Darth Vaders Tie Advance as an UCS or Playscale Set. But I think the Imperial Shuttle is the most realistic realise in the next years.

On 2/28/2021 at 3:48 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

. . .

I like that list too. A few posts back I mentioned my idea of 'minifigure packs' with about 8 figures each. These are my ideas for them with vehicles, with expanded versions, after taking inspiration from your list. I might try in the future to build these ideas as display pieces ( - new moulds designs) by making a base and potential a brick built roundel at the back. Each would have 1 new minifigure design, with designs existing already for the rest.

Separatists: Hailfire Droid, STAP, Crab Droid, Droid transport, Droideka, 4x B1 Droid, 2x B2 Droid, 2x Security B1 Droid, Battle Droid Commander, PK Droid (new mould), Neimodian Soldier

Republic: V Wing, AT RT, Forward command post (based on AOTC), two P2 troopers, 41st Trooper, Airborne Trooper, Clone Commander, BARC Trooper, Clone P2 Pilot, Nova Corps Trooper

Rebel alliance: T-47 airspeeder (with grey/tan colour), rebel tank (based on Hoth tank), rebel tranpsort vehicle (based on those in Yavin/Hoth hangars) and a maintenance gantry to fix the scene in place. Rebel fleet trooper, rebel fleet technician, Mon Cala officer, rebel officer, rebel officer (based on General Dodonna), two rebel pilot figure, two RO or ROTJ-based rebel troopers.

Imperial: Z-95 Speeder bike, AT-ST, ion cannon/turbolaser turret, imperial officer, one in grey and one in black, imperial navy trooper, two stormtroopers, death star gunner, scout trooper and AT ST Driver.

Edited by Stuartn

On 2/28/2021 at 7:33 AM, Sarah_H7744 said:

After seeing your fantastic MOC Gunship I want to build my own 501st version. It would be my first serious MOC & something to really aspire to. I wouldn't know where to start though.

Thank you! Although I just modded the 2013 gunship to close the gaps, I didn't start from scratch. If I were you, I'd start by using the "part out" feature on bricklink to get the part list for the 2013 model, swap the dark red for dark blue, and then make some of the other mods such as full doors and maybe the lights (I'm going off the umbara arc here, but I don't believe that was standard on 501st ships). 

Alright, I seem to be making more lists recently, so I'll do another chronological movie/film list on this new thread. Starting with TPM, with every film and show (except clone wars gets 2 waves because of how much content there is, and resistance gets none because I didn't watch enough to really get a feel of the show.) getting one wave that consists of: 4 micros, 2 battlepacks, 1 duel, 5 system sets, 3 helmets, and 1 UCS/MBS. 

TPM WAVE:

Spoiler

Microfighters:

Anakin's Podracer ($9.99): Young Anakin

MTT ($9.99): battle droid pilot

Republic Cruiser vs Lucrehulk ($19.99): Nute Gunray and Moai Mackador.

Battle Packs:

Naboo Troopers ($14.99): 2x naboo security, 2x gungan warrior. Build is a brick-built kaadu with bomba cart.

Trade Federation droids ($14.99): 4x battle droid, 1x droid commander, 2x droideka, and a small droid transport.

Duel: Duel on Tatooine ($19.99): maul's speeder and a bit of tatooine terrain with a moisture vaporator that can be knocked over. Comes with Qui-Gon and Maul.

System sets:

Rescuing the Queen ($29.99): Some Naboo building facades with a balcony for Obi-wan to jump off into the street below. Comes with Obi-wan, Queen Amidala, and 2 b1 battle droids.

Naboo defense ($49.99): 250-ish piece Flash Speeder, a STAP, and a small bit of palace architecture. Comes with a naboo pilot, naboo security guard, Captain Panaka, 2 b1 battle droids, and a droideka.

Duel of the Fates ($69.99): Large naboo reactor area with catwalks, ray shield gates, and pit, as well as some palace interior hallways. Comes with Maul, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Padme (battle outfit), and 2 b1 battle droids.

Podrace ($89.99): Anakin and Sebulba's podracers (anakin's at about 300 pcs, sebulba's at about 400-450 pcs), along with a small build of Watto's hut. Comes with Watto, Young Anakin, Shmi, Jar Jar, Sebulba, Qui-Gon, and Ben Quadinaros.

MTT ($149.99): MTT with folding racks containing 24 b1 battle droids (2x2 formation that goes 6 droids deep). Comes with 24x b1 battle droid, 2x b1 pilot, Obi-Wan, and Boss Nass.

Helmets:

B1 battle droid ($49.99): b1 head with a few extra parts to make it a commander.

Coruscant guard ($69.99)

Jar Jar ($69.99): jar jar's head

UCS: UCS Lucrehulk ($399.99): Massive Lucrehulk with interior microscale hangers, 4 microscale vulture droids, a microscale Naboo fighter, Nute Gunray, and Lott durd.

8 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Thank you! Although I just modded the 2013 gunship to close the gaps, I didn't start from scratch. If I were you, I'd start by using the "part out" feature on bricklink to get the part list for the 2013 model, swap the dark red for dark blue, and then make some of the other mods such as full doors and maybe the lights (I'm going off the umbara arc here, but I don't believe that was standard on 501st ships).

Brilliant, thank you very much for the advice. :classic:

Minifigures

• Mon Mothma - it’s been too long!!

• Shaak Ti - so many Clone Wars designs have been updated for the movie version, can she be next?

• Kit Fisto - his mold hasn’t looked “right” in a long time but especially as characters like Yoda and Chewbacca received updates over the years, his design became noticeably dated.

• Plo Koon - not the worst but he’s also had the same mould for years and his head should not be so thin, a little on the rounder side is more correct

• Zam Wessel - I mean who’d be mad at her getting an update? She only has a yellow release I believe, would love to see her updated  with modern 2021 fleshie print.

• Mas Ammeda - come on, you were thinking it. Its high time he got an official  release

• Bo-Kotan - wanted her in her clone wars days but now she’s just a must have with the Mandalorian show airing. would like either Mulan’s hairpiece in a dark orange or Lego friends Anna hair in dark orange.

• Sy Snootles - people hated the ‘97 update to Episode 6 for not delivering and having a lackluster update of her band. Personally enjoyed the addition of more band mates and it certainly did not detract from the film. She’s also had a clone wars appearance I believe. Lets get her already.

• Droopy Mccool - Unlikely to have so many new moulds for figures who barely appeared in the movies but one can hope. Particularly enjoy his design

• Ak-Rev - he actually could get away with just a head print. Could see them giving him a bandana maybe. 

• Doda Bodanawieedo - could just use the  Greedo headpiece in a lighter color with lashes printed maybe. easy to make.

• Barquin D’an - again, a mould for the Biths exist already.

• Lyn Me - I can’t be the only person who loves the Twi’lek design? I’ll gladly take more and again a mould exists! Who doesn’t like a new Twi’lek minifigure?

•Rystall Sant - Okay she’ll need a new mould but I really enjoy her design. Also her hair would be a spikey scalped poofy hair mould and I figure that can be reused for in house IP’s such as Ninjago or Monkey Kid.

Did not care for Joh Yowza or Umpass Stay so we can skip those figures. 

I’ve been quite bored with this theme in recent years. 2013 Episode 2 wave was solid, enjoyed Rogue One and the Sequel Trilogy waves (not movies) and Solo got a good wave of sets despite not seeing the film. But it feels like the standards sets have gotten so boring. Winter and Summer Waves have all become a bore. Love the new D2C’s. Cloud City and Mos Eisley were great. But the average wave is boring me. Here are some newish (not really) ideas. Kind of fresh make of it what you will:

• Jedi Temple - Could be a mega set and would not mind add-ons similar to Hogwarts, but a bit more complex so when combined can provide fully enclosed portions of the build. This could be where Shaak Ti and Kit Fisto get their updates. Jedi Council room, various rooms from the clone wars, funeral room, main entrance, there’s a lot that can be covered and I’m open to many builds taking on the various facets. 

• Episode 2 Bounty Hunter Chase Update - if we’re getting the same old same old can we at least update it?

• Jabbas Palace D2C - I’ll be the first to admit I absolutely adored the 2012 take on the structure and its one of my best sets to date. That said, if a $400 Jabbas Palace dropped with the Max Rebo Band, a fully enclosed palace, a very large and movie accurate take on the building, as well as various guards and maybe some other members of the entourage that were used as supporting characters in Jabba’s Palace, I’d be very happy. Including the dungeon used to house Chewwy and Han, I do and don’t want it to include the Rancor Pit. First priority is a much bigger and detailed palace and if the inclusion of the rancor pit minimizes those details I’d like it to be a separate  set (maybe not a D2C but big enough to connect to the D2C

• Kashyyyk Base - We’ve gotten sets based on this episode 3 scene but a full tree base with yoda’s room and the recreation of the order 66 scene have yet to be seen. Doesn’t need to be exclusive could just be a large set.

• Episode 6 Endor Battle Update - nuff said. Believe we got a set for this in 2010 but its due time.

UCS Kom'rk Class Fighter - This thing would have to be huge if it were minifig scale. If they did it to scale with the UCS Falcon from 2017 it would still be much, much bigger.

Falcon is 114 feet long or 34.74 meters for your metric users (I'm from the USA)

Kom'rk class fighter is 223.4252 ft long or 68.1 meters. 

UCS Venator - Because I think we all want it

1 hour ago, cosmic said:

• Jabbas Palace D2C - I’ll be the first to admit I absolutely adored the 2012 take on the structure and it's one of my best sets to date. That said, if a $400 Jabbas Palace dropped with the Max Rebo Band, a fully enclosed palace, a very large and movie-accurate take on the building, as well as various guards and maybe some other members of the entourage that were used as supporting characters in Jabba’s Palace, I’d be very happy. Including the dungeon used to house Chewy and Han, I do and don’t want it to include the Rancor Pit. First priority is a much bigger and detailed palace and if the inclusion of the rancor pit minimizes those details I’d like it to be a separate  set (maybe not a D2C but big enough to connect to the D2C)

Although some people might object (Reference) it might still go through once they realize their kids would love it. I certainly would! great to go on my shelf.

On 2/27/2021 at 6:35 PM, Stuartn said:

I would like to see Powered Up incorporated into Star Wars, my ideas for this are, though I probably wouldn't want more than one of these myself:

Clone Turbo Tank: $399 (with PU, or alternatively could be $259 without, with options to add) It is more or less the similar scale of 75151, but it has a much more detailed underside, (this is where the $100-ish discrepancy comes from), that is brick-built to appear more rigid than its predecessor. The wheels are also better. Because the underside of the juggernaut is more or less a dark grey box, all of the gears and technic elements are enclosed inside it, with the outer brick built shell for detail. The upper part of the model has a XL motor for drive, a M motor for a gearbox, a M motor for steering (first and last wheels), lights and a technic hub. Figures are 2x 41st clone trooper, commander Gree, Yoda and two battle droids

Conveyex: $199 although it is a niche vehicle, I included it because it would work very well. It could run on roller coaster tracks, with either a wheel for traction and propulsion, or a new element which can turn a higher-traction version of the existing roller coaster wheels. It includes an XL motor and Hub. There would be the locomotive and two or three carriages. The figures are 2x range trooper, conveyex driver, Han Solo and Chewbacca

Imperial hover tank: $119 this would have two M motors driving the narrow tracks used on the hailfire droid, as opposed to less authentic wheels. The regular hub would be hidden under the cabin and under the first kyber crustal crate. The figure are hovertank pilot, stormtrooper, Jedha rebel trooper

Motorised walking AT AT: $349 this would be an update or the 2007 set, only it would steer. To do this round 2x2 sliding plates would be under the feet of the front legs, and the shoulders would articulate like wheels, this would mean the legs could turn on flat smooth surfaces without the AT AT toppling over. It includes an XL motor for walking, a L motor for steering and a M motor for turning the head, as well as a technic hub. Figures are 2x AT AT pilot, general Veers, snowtrooper commander, snowtrooper and Luke

Sandcrawler: $499 this would be between the sizes of the UCS and playset versions of this set. The drive mechanism would be located in the undercarriage, moving the front track sets like wheels for steering, rather than from the top. Just like the way 4x4 technic cars work, there would be drive on all track sets. To make this simpler, however, the outer tracks would not drive. This contains two XL motors for drive, a servo motor for steering, lights and a Technic hub. Figures are Uncle Owen, Luke, 3x Jawas, C3PO, R2D2, astromech, treadwheel droid and weathered medical droid.

MTT: $349 this would be between the sizes of the 2007 and 2014 MTT. It drives on thin wheels, like those used on the official hovertank set  but with the corresponding tyre for traction. The hub and motors are located in the rear of the the model. The front section has the droid rack that can deploy. It includes a M motor for deployment of the rack, a M motor for steering and a L motor for drive, plus a technic hub. Figures are battle droid pilot, 8x battle droid, battle droid commander, droideka, Gungan soldier, Jar Jar Binks and commander Tarpaals

This is a great idea! I'd love to see it.

On 2/27/2021 at 6:47 AM, Sarah_H7744 said:

This is my wish list, I took ages to prepare it & tried to limit it to my most important ideal sets.

No limits!

Edited by MAVERICK26
Added exclamation mark

On 2/28/2021 at 11:01 PM, ArrowBricks said:

Senate Duel (W/Bail’s Speeder) £59.99: Palpatine, Yoda, Mas Amedda, Bail Organa

Alternatively Bail's Speeder could be a set on it's own akin to Han or Luke's speeders, figures could be Bail, Mas Ameda and the Padawan who's name escapes me but he was played by George Lucas' son. A 501st trooper or two would probably make more sense but slipping Mas Ameda in there would be better IMO. Yoda vs Palpatine could be a duel set like Mustafar or Starkiller Base.

These Coruscant based sets remind me of an idea I had a while back. I might've posted it in the old thread but I'll repeat it here anyway.

Coruscant Playset in the style of modular buildings/Ninjago city
Pricepoint: expensive

Modular style Coruscant built on one or two baseplates. I envision this having two towers, one shorter than the other, with ample space in between for figures or vehicles. The back of the buildings would probably be open for play and every floor can be removed for easier access to the level below it. Some creative liberties would be taken to ensure everything fits in, but I think fans would forgive the inaccuracies if the execution is stellar. Much like the Death Star represents episodes IV and VI this would primarily represent episodes II and III, with some Clone Wars references in there as well.

I'll start with the shorter tower: Forming the base of the tower we would have Dex's Diner, though it would be kind of small it would still have 2 booths and a bar. Building on top of that we have a walkway representing any old pedestrian area that we often see in The Clone Wars. This would be relatively open but there would still be support for construction above it. The interior section on this floor would be Galen Erso's apartment from the flashback sequence in Rogue One. Creeping up along the outside of this tower would be a minifigure elevator encased by circular transparent pieces, the "glass" can swing open on hinges to provide easier access for figures and the floors of the building can be removed without affecting the elevator spire. There would be access to the elevator from dexter's diner and it would lead up to Padme's apartment on the top floor. The distinctive round windows of her apartment would form the roof, and there would be room for her balcony.

The second tower would be the larger of the two, both in footprint and height having 4 levels instead of 3. The bottom floor would be the Outlander Club, the bar that Obi-Wan and Anakin chase Zam Wesell into at the beginning of Attack of the Clones. There would be a bar, two or three small tables and one of the walls would be decorated with screens. Above the Outlander Club would be another, thinner walkway with some fancy billboards behind it. This is the area where Zam Wesell and Jango Fett meet to discuss the assassination of Padme. Behind the billboards could be a bounty hunter hideout to store weapons. The walkway on this level would continue onto a bridge that connects to the other tower's walkway. If the towers are built on separate baseplates the bridge would remain connected to the taller tower I am currently describing. The next level on the tower would be a rather small rendition of Ziro The Hutt's palace. There won't be much space left after the hutt is placed inside but there would still be room for an audience to stand. There would also be a small prison cell on this level. Protruding out of the building in between Ziro's palace and the top floor would be a landing platform with sufficient space for an included vehicle. The top floor of this tower would be Palpatine's office, with a breakway play feature in the window. There could also be a rooftop balcony above this.

Finishing off the set, Anakin and Zam Wesell's airspeeders would be included as well.

Included figures: Episode II Anakin, Episode III Anakin, Episode II Obi-Wan, Episode II Padme, TCW Padme, Episode III Padme, Zam Wesell, Jango Fett, Dexter Jettster, FLO (waitress droid), Galen Erso, young Jyn Erso, Elan Sel'Sabagno (deathstick guy), Ziro The Hutt, Ziro's assassin droid, Chancelor Palpatine (Episode III), Mace Windu, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tin, 2x Coruscant Guard Clones, Cad Bane and a brick build ASN-121.

I'm so in love with my own idea that I just might have to make a MOC of it

18 minutes ago, MAVERICK26 said:

Although some people might object (Reference) it might still go through once they realize their kids would love it. I certainly would! great to go on my shelf.

So frustrated with that controversy. Lego depicts the characters as they were depicted, pin the racism and cultural theft on George Lucas if anything. Also not to get political but can we not give cultures exclusive access to architecture? Can we not gate-keep architecture? This may not be the place to have this discussion but I don’t like the idea of giving a culture a monopoly on say, the dome. And if anyones to blame its Lucasfilm, why’d they wait until Jabbas Palace was a toy to make this critique? It was a scene in a movie for decades before Lego produced it. Has this always been a concern, that Jabba’s Palace borrows from Islam and depicts Easterners as dangerous?

Hadn’t heard of this take till the Lego controversy actually.

10 minutes ago, cosmic said:

So frustrated with that controversy. Lego depicts the characters as they were depicted, pin the racism and cultural theft on George Lucas if anything. Also not to get political but can we not give cultures exclusive access to architecture? Can we not gate-keep architecture? This may not be the place to have this discussion but I don’t like the idea of giving a culture a monopoly on say, the dome. And if anyones to blame its Lucasfilm, why’d they wait until Jabbas Palace was a toy to make this critique? It was a scene in a movie for decades before Lego produced it. Has this always been a concern, that Jabba’s Palace borrows from Islam and depicts Easterners as dangerous?

Hadn’t heard of this take till the Lego controversy actually.

That's like saying that you can't draw a picture of St. Basil's in Moscow if you live in the UK because it's in Russia, or visit the Parthenon in Nashville, Tenn. because it was originally a Greek thing. Completely ridiculous. I understand making a unique design like Frank Lloyd Wright but you should be able to use columns on your house, right?

1 hour ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Alternatively Bail's Speeder could be a set on it's own akin to Han or Luke's speeders, figures could be Bail, Mas Ameda and the Padawan who's name escapes me but he was played by George Lucas' son. A 501st trooper or two would probably make more sense but slipping Mas Ameda in there would be better IMO. Yoda vs Palpatine could be a duel set like Mustafar or Starkiller Base.

These Coruscant based sets remind me of an idea I had a while back. I might've posted it in the old thread but I'll repeat it here anyway.

Coruscant Playset in the style of modular buildings/Ninjago city
Pricepoint: expensive

adme, TCW Padme, Episode III Padme, Zam Wesell, Jango Fett, Dexter Jettster, FLO (waitress droid), Galen Erso, young Jyn Erso, Elan Sel'Sabagno (deathstick guy), Ziro The Hutt, Ziro's assassin droid, Chancelor Palpatine (Episode III), Mace Windu, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tin, 2x Coruscant Guard Clones, Cad Bane and a brick build ASN-121.

I'm so in love with my own idea that I just might have to make a MOC of it

That would be a great set, then, a couple of years later (like the Ninjago docks and garden sets), there could be a partial senate, Jedi temple, more streetscape, etc.

That is an incredible idea and your ideas for its construction sound very feasible, sort of a modular line for SW. 

Empire at War (EaW) wave because I've gotten back into it and it features a lot of OT legends vehicles that haven't been made.

Microfighters

Home One vs. Accuser (20$)

-Minifigures: Admiral Piett, Admiral Ackbar

-Build is a MC-80 Home One Microfighter and ISD-1 Microfighter 

Red 5 vs. Tie Advanced (20$)

-Minifigures: Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader 

-To my surprise, we've never had a Tie Advanced Microfighter so I think this combo pack would warrant it and another X-Wing Microfighter 

Battlepacks

Consortium Troopers (20$) Despite having probably the most infantry options in the game, the Zann Consortium really doesn't have any standout options for a BP (No Ewok Handlers for obvious reasons)

-Minifigures: Defiler, (2x) Consortium Grenadier, Consortium Assault Trooper 

-Build is a Consortium MDU which can have its main component swapped out for a turret or a sensor scrambler 

Dark Troopers (20$) Dark Troopers but the EU ones. I think a brick built Dark Trooper Phase 3 would be better scaled instead of a minifigure

-Minifigures: (3x) Mk1 Dark Trooper (Brick built), Mk2 Dark Trooper (Minifigure)

-Build is a small repair station and a Mk 3 Dark Trooper. 

Rebel Infiltrators (20$) The Rebellion has a few unique minifig options including more fleet troopers, however I'm going to go with Infiltrators due to them not being made in Lego yet

-Minifigures: (3x) Rebel Infiltrators, (1x) Rebel Fleet Trooper 

-Build is a DF-9 Turret with Rebel Alliance coloring rather than the standard white

System-scale

T2-B Tank (30$) One of the few EaW-made vehicles that returned to canon, I think the T2-B is a nice Rebel analogue to similar hovertank models 

-Minifigures: (2x) Rebel Forest Soldier, Storm Trooper

-Build is the T2-B in a similar scale to the recent Saber tank and AAT with a rotating turret. I think someone made a mock up with the stud launchers for the turrets which would be great

MPTL Artillery (50$) We don't get a lot of tracked vehicles for Star Wars so I think this one would help shake the lineup a bit

-Minifigures: Kyle Katarn, (2x) Rebel Fleet Trooper, Mara Jade 

-Build is the MPTL Artillery truck with spring missiles serving as the torpedo tubes. A brick built spotter droid would be included

Nightsister Attack (60$) I could've gone with the Canderous or Pulse tank, however I think a Nightsister Rancor would do just as good

-Minifigures: IG-88, Nightsister, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Rancor 

-Build is a modified Rancor with a mount for the Nightsister and a Rebel Factory.  

All Terrain Anti-Aircraft Walker (70$) A new, unique AT variant

-Minifigures: Imperial Field Commander, (2x) Storm Trooper, Scout Trooper, Boba Fett 

-Build is the AT-AA, maybe with spring missiles for the concussion missile launcher

StarViper (90$) Out of the few starfighters in EaW that haven't been made already into a Lego set, I think this one is the most popular and deserving. 

-Minifigures: Consortium Pilot, Consortium Assault Trooper, Buzz Droid, Prince Xizor

-Build is the StarViper-class Starfighter, which is almost identical to the Virago, Prince Xizor's ship in the Shadow of the Empire project

Skirmish on Carida (140$) Can't make a list without a big playset.

-Minifigures: General Veers, (2x) Storm Troopers, (2x) Scout Troopers, Garm Bel Iblis, Rebel Forest Soldier, Rebel Ground Commander

-Build is a mixture of three items. The first is a slightly scaled down version of the Gargantuan, comparable in size to the torso?? of the recent AT-AT. Second is an Imperial Hypervelocity cannon with a launcher function. Third is a 2-M Repulsor Tank around the size of the 2017 Saber tank.

The Merciless (160$) There are ton of space ships to choose for a set, from corvettes to capital ships, however I think the Consortium's flagship is the best pick for a large ship playset. 

-Minifigures: Tyber Zann, Urai Fen, Silri, Bossk, (2x) Consortium Grenadier 

-Build is the Merciless in a similar scale to the recent playset Star Destroyers. The top cannon compartment could serve as the bridge for the ship with the middle being used to store crates or minifigures. The bottom cannon could have a technic launcher (if Lego still makes those). 

UCS

The Eclipse (700$) Being both essential to Forces of Corruption's plot and several legends novels and comics, I think the Eclipse would be one of the better EU UCS set ideas

-Minifigures: Tyber Zann, Reborn Palpatine 

I’m not a huge fan of Star Wars and I havne’t followed Star Wars threads. But... More Ewoks and forest sceneries! 

Let's have a $50 T-70 X-wing like this year's T-65, but let's wait until, oh, 2023 at the earliest. Toss in a $40 Special Forces TIE Fighter and a $70 Kylo Ren command shuttle to match the OT TIE and Shuttle at those price points this year, too.

I'm under the impression that TLG has not yet fully comprehended the changes that came with Disney+: All animated series are permanently available, and I think the younger the audience is, the more likely it is that there first contact with Star Wars will be TCW.#

In my opinion, for TLG, it no longer makes sense to distinguish between the "PT" and "TW series". Rather, they should be treated the same as sets from the "prequel time".

I further think that for TLG, it doesn't make sense to marginalize PT. However, that's what's currently happening: We see a lot of stormtroopers, Tusken, Javas, and so on. But we hardly see clones, Geonosians, Twi'Lek etc. I hope that the balance of the force will be restored ^^

Minifigs I want:

Droid Commander with yellow (not orange!) printings.

Peppi Bow

Numa

Boil, Waxer

King Katuunko

Cham Syndulla

Blurg

Plus, I' d like that attachements to storm- and clone troopers are not attached to the neck, but rather to the under side of the head.

The helmets of stormtroopers need to be downsized ^^

The printed visors of ARF- and the Kashyyyk Trooper (the scout guy) need to be changed.

Sets:

The Crucible (Prof. Huyang, Ahsoka Tano, Ganodi, Byph, Zatt, Gungi, Hondo Ohnaka)

Venator Class Star Destroyer (Cmd. Rex, Jesse, Ahsoka Tano with grey robe, 332nd Company Clone Trooper, Phase II Trooper (plain), R7-A7, CH-33P, RG-G1)

Clone Turbo Tank (Plo Koon /w grey robe, Cmd. Wolffe, 2x 104th Battalion Troopers, all based on TCW S6E10) or AT-RT and wreck of Master Sipho-Dyas’ shuttle (Plo Koon /w grey robe, Cmd. Wolffe, 104th Battalion Troopers, all based on TCW S6E10). Both sets could be combined, and/or further minifigs from a different scene could be added.

Medizine Room (Shaak Ti, Nala Se, Tup, Fives)

"The capture of Krell" (jungle or prison): Gen. Krell, Echo, Kix, Dogma, Waxer

Trident-class assault ship: 2x Aqua droid, Cmdr. Blitz, Cmdr. Havoc, 99

Edited by Brickadeer

Why hasn't Lego made a bantha yet? We have been waiting for one for so long! Star Wars creatures we have to see at some point:

• Revised Varactyl
  • Revised Kaadu
  • Acklay
  • Nexu
  • Reek
  • Blurg
  • Small and Large Knobby White Spiders
  • Molded Mynock

1 hour ago, Brickadeer said:

Plus, I' d like that attachements to storm- and clone troopers are not attached to the neck, but rather to the under side of the head.

what exactly did you mean by this? I'm just curious because the neck seems like the only place to attach things such as jetpacks, pauldrons, backpacks, etc