4 minutes ago, thekoRngear said:

So I guess the concrete mixer (42112) has now beaten the 42115 in terms of tightleapness. Just that (not so) blurry set pic which I cannot remember the date it was posted lol.

It had better be a damn good concrete mixer after all this secrecy. And, uh, we've had no pictures of it. That was a mocked-up fake. The real one is blue.

14 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

It had better be a damn good concrete mixer after all this secrecy. And, uh, we've had no pictures of it. That was a mocked-up fake. The real one is blue.

Whoa!! It is surely then one of (if not) the most tightleaped lego sets ever. However I was able to see a Lego Technic FB group post (which was pulled off not so immediately) where the poster said it will have independent suspension and unfortunately the other point I forgot. Prolly a month ago.

yeah. It better be damn good. Btw it is also a less discussed one right??

Edited by thekoRngear

8 minutes ago, thekoRngear said:

Whoa!! It is surely then one of (if not) the most tightleaped lego sets ever. However I was able to see a Lego Technic FB group post (which was pulled off not so immediately) where the poster said it will have independent suspension and unfortunately the other point I forgot. Prolly a month ago.

I doesn't have any suspension, it's built in the same scale as 42108. It does seem to have new drum pieces though.

6 minutes ago, thekoRngear said:

Right. We've had next to nothing on it, but I'll sum up what we know:

1. It's dark blue.

2. It has four axles using the tyres from the Mack Anthem.

3. It has a drum element that uses an internal screw conveyor.

4. It's fifteen (15) studs wide.

5. It's made up of about a thousand (1000) parts.

Thaks guys. I guess it will be comparatively a simple set. Um I dont know if it's right to discuss here- any new set for H2 that will be like the 42110? I mean something That sits between a UCS (bugatti/pirsche/lambo) and a 42096?

Edited by thekoRngear

5 minutes ago, thekoRngear said:

Thaks guys. I guess it will be comparatively a simple set. Um I dont know if its right to discuss here- any new set for H2 that will be like the 42110? I mesn something That sits between a UCS (bugatti/pirsche/lambo) and a i.e., 42096?

Nope.

38 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Nope.

At least none that we know about. Didn't the Land Rover suddenly jump out of nowhere completely unexpected?

Edited by Bartybum

2 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

At least none that we know about. Didn't the Land Rover suddenly jump out of nowhere completely unexpected?

That is what I thought. A sudden jump of an in-betweener would have been so sweet

4 minutes ago, thekoRngear said:

That is what I thought. A sudden jump of an in-betweener would have been so sweet

Hoooold up hold up, I don't actually remember anything. For all I know I could be mistaken

39 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Hoooold up hold up, I don't actually remember anything. For all I know I could be mistaken

Just got this. It was leaked in June and officially announced in Sept 10, 2019. iirc I did not see it anywhere in the discussions for the first 4/5 months of 2019 at Eurobricks

https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-technic-land-rover-defender-42110-officially-announced/

Edited by thekoRngear

7 hours ago, thekoRngear said:

So I guess the concrete mixer (42112) has now beaten the 42115 in terms of tightleapness. Just that (not so) blurry set pic which I cannot remember the date it was posted lol.

But the Lamborghini has been leaked about 2 weeks before its release, which I think is a record. The concrete mixer will be released in August and we actually don't know if it will remain a secret until mid July!

Unless I missed it, we haven't seen much on the Osprey either. 

I'm interested to see what that one looks like also 

12 hours ago, mpj said:

But the Lamborghini has been leaked about 2 weeks before its release, which I think is a record. The concrete mixer will be released in August and we actually don't know if it will remain a secret until mid July!

Go back and check the 2HY sets of 2019, it’s was announced on 3rd-June even there is officially launch on August-2019.

12 hours ago, mpj said:

You are correct. We should not announce it as the most secret Lego Technic set Yet.

44 minutes ago, Technicallism said:

Go back and check the 2HY sets of 2019, it’s was announced on 3rd-June even there is officially launch on August-2019.

Good to know, so I hope we will get some info and photos soon.

More leak pics of the box, love how they did something similar to the interior of the Chiron box but with it switchable between the bonnet(frunk) and engine cover. I’m just waiting to be able to buy it

So the back of the box is the car and info the front is just the close up i bet this will be the wrong way round in every shop :rofl: be nice to see a rear-view.

I see they went back to grey frames and bag one has a blue gear so there having the same normal diffs and it will look lie the Bugatti

Edited by Cardboy

I also see a little white cardboard box, meaning rubber (silicone) bands or rope. Rubber bands are more likely, for a stepper mechanism and/or paddle shifter on the gearbox. At least we can be (almost) sure it will have a gearbox now...