Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

36 minutes ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Oh. But would the real figure would look something like that?

Likely, I don't remember LEGO ever remaking a figure with less detail than the previous one. I think/hope the figure will have the somewhat same amount of detail

I expect that the Quantum Realm suits will be included in only a single set - either 76126 or 76131. Given that i doubt they would have non-iconic suits for the final assembled battle, i'm leaning towards 76126 having them instead.

Chances are incredibly high that these are not the only variants of these figures we will get.

E.g. expecting something like this in regards to Captain America & Iron Man variants.

• 76123 'Captain America set'- $20, 167 pcs.
    - Captain America Variant 1 (Winter Soldier suit or Avengers suit)
  • 76125 Iron Man Armour Room - $60, 524 pcs. 
    - Iron Man Variant 1
  • 76126 Avengers Super Quinjet - $80, 832 pcs.
    - Captain America 2 (Quantum Realm Suit)
    - Iron Man Variant 2 (Quantum Realm Suit)
  • 76131 Battle of The Assembled Avengers - $100, 699 pcs. 
    - Captain America Variant 3 (Scale Suit?)
    - Iron Man Variant 3
9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Likely, I don't remember LEGO ever remaking a figure with less detail than the previous one. I think/hope the figure will have the somewhat same amount of detail

Chances are it'll be an updated version. The head is a different though so the torso and legs might be different, but i would expect at least those segments to be printed.

Edited by Scarilian

1 hour ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

What face and hair does black widow has?

Face is same as Infinity war, with claires hair from Jurassic world 2

Thor also appears to be out there, I really hope that they limit these figs to one set, and like make rocket or ant-man in this suit and then cut it off

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

Thor also appears to be out there, I really hope that they limit these figs to one set, and like make rocket or ant-man in this suit and then cut it off

I've seen the image but not sure if Thor is also legit. Anyways, 5-6 guys having the same suit for 1 set is okay for me. Hopefully these figs won't be scattered in all sets. Keep it in 1 set. 

I guess it would make more sense to put them all in different sets, just like the Infinity War sets. In that case if you want them all you will have to buy them all. 

Let's say they are all in the biggest set; there are now 4 heroes in the same suit (Iron Man, Cap, Black Widow and Thor) and presumable a few more. How many times before have we gotten more than 4 heroes in a MCU set? All I can remember is the Age of Ultron Quinjet, Airport Battle and maybe the Milano from 2017 if you count Baby Groot as a figure. However, the Age of Ultron set only had Ultron as a villain (5 figures in total) and the Airport Battle set was imo an exception due to the fact that there was no villain. 

If I were TLG and had to decide, I would put them in different sets like the infinity stones. Of course it is possible that we get 7-8 figures in one set, but I wouldn't count on it. Especially when the pricepoint indicates that it has 1 or 2 bigfigs. 

@Kevii23 only difference is Infinity Stones was the main selling point of IW wave. I'm not sure about these "Quantum Realm suits". 

And that's the reason why they are scattered. 

I know that, but I only said that to point out that it makes more sense to seperate them. I could also have said like the infinity war figures as those were also all seperated. 

We'll see soon. If these sets are in production, in no time we will be seeing them leaks sooner rather than later.  

27 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

We'll see soon. If these sets are in production, in no time we will be seeing them leaks sooner rather than later.  

The Infinity War sets leaked around January 13th last year, so if history repeats itself we could be seeing the Endgame sets very soon.

6 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

What face and hair does black widow has?

4 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Face is same as Infinity war, with claires hair from Jurassic world 2

I think this is actually Pepper Potts. I could be wrong. 

19 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Maybe he'll use the new Harry Potter short legs. The CMF had good printing on them, they could do Rocket justice

I don’t know; Rocket is a bit large in proportion already, as a minifigure. I don’t think they’d make him any taller.

8 hours ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Couldn't have said it better.

Also, full Chitauri figure leaked. Aside from the head, it's basically a remade version of the old fig. And it still has leg printing. Thank Eternity.

Knowing modern Lego business ways, I won't be surprised they give plain legs to new Chitauri minifigures.

It's confusing but it's definitely Black Widow. They used the same head from Infinity War. If it's Pepper there's an existing face for her or make an updated one. 

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Knowing modern Lego business ways, I won't be surprised they give plain legs to new Chitauri minifigures.

Hope you're wrong. That would suck. 

Edited by SpiderJazz

When I saw the figure this morning, I thought it was Pepper at first and wondered why she was in a white suit and why she had Black Widow’s IW face. I hope we get all of the white suits in some way, especially for Rocket since he’s the main variation (besides Hulk, who I don’t think we’ll get). I’m totally okay with the printing being reused for characters since it’s very detailed and fits with the actual movie. I’m really excited to see these sets!

Edit: apparently this is my 2000th post!!

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's confusing but it's definitely Black Widow. They used the same head from Infinity War. If it's Pepper there's an existing face for her or make an updated one. 

Hope you're wrong. That would suck. 

I hope so too, but being realistic here they could cheap out on leg print.

@benderisgreat Yea, you can't count on lego beating their own game when it comes to minifigures. They do you one better then next release of the same character would suck. 

Lucky for me I have some chitauri's that I can just head-swap. It's a great variation. And I think chitauri minifigs aren't that expensive.

Far from home sets release May 1st. 

76128: Molten Man’s Battle: $30

76129: Hydro-Man’s Attack: $40

76130: Starks Plane and Drone Attack: $70

12 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Hype! That moltenman set is definitely on my most anticipated sets of 2019

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That explains why we heard of them so early, that wouldn't have made much sense if those were 2HY releases :purrr:

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Great to have dates! Currently, I'm most interested in the Hydro-Man set, but hopefully Stark's plane is worthwhile too. 

Just kinda strange to know the FFH set's release date before Endgame's.

2 minutes ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Great to have dates! Currently, I'm most interested in the Hydro-Man set, but hopefully Stark's plane is worthwhile too. 

Just kinda strange to know the FFH set's release date before Endgame's.

I would guess the Endgame sets would release on March 1st. I’m pretty sure that was the release date for the Infinity War sets. Don’t quote me on that but it would make sense. It’ll likely be around then.

Hoo boy, that's expensive. Probably won't be getting the bigger ones.