All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Whatabout a stand for the Land Rover? Seen from the rear, you can see that it's placed in slight angle. Instructions are available through Rebrickable and Bricklink stud.io gallery.
  3. LEGO Train 12 Volts

[MOC] Generic American Diesel Electric Locomotive

Nice locomotive ...I like the yellow stairs on the bogies!
  4. From A to Z

Non-Purist Superhero Figures

Thanks I'll try that next time.
  5. vascolp

Hi All!

I everybody! I have been aroud here for almost two years... and finally I did this! I started with lego in the sixties! (well in the end... :-)) and it lasted until the eighties... Then, in 2017, I bought a 42030... and that was the re-start of it! I´m mostly technic and I only follow the technic forum... but I have been reading and learning a lot around here! Best regards to you all! Vasco
  6. dvogon

[Q12 - Nanth'ri - TT] Stormtrooper Patrol Dispatch

Great work on the trenches. The main building has a nice rounded shape. On the suggestions side, here is a small one: maybe an olive-green or variants of brown would match better the color scheme of the build for the trees. And a question: What are those rounded metal pieces in front of the trench?
  7. Feng-huang0296

LEGO Bean There, Donut That set impressions

Or Australia. {grumbles}
  8. Kintobor

Heroica RPG 2.0

Yeah, hi, I’ve got no interest in running Blacktron as the organization that the game centres around, especially, especially if we’re running it like Black Water, known human rights violators, war criminals, and all around scummy megablocks. If we want to base Blacktron off of private mercenary armies, cool, but let’s not have the player faction be that. I’m coming this game as someone who has no interest in Lego’s space themes. Like, at all. I have a few sets and mini figures from my youth, but I’m mainly in this because I love this community, and I think science fantasy is a fun setting, and is a hard enough change in direction from the old game to draw in new people. Look at this game like you would The Legend of Zelda. Same branding, similar themes, but ultimately each game in that franchise is usually it’s own affair. You don’t have to have played Heroica 1.0 to enjoy Heroica 2.0.
  9. imvanya

[LDD MOCs] imvanya's sports cars

Here I am resurrecting this topic again after another long break. I recently started topic [LDD MOCs] [LEGO Ideas Contest] imvanya's city cars for non-sports cars (a delivery truck and a taxi) I built for the LEGO Ideas "BUILD A VINTAGE CAR TO CRUISE THE STREETS OF LEGO® MODULAR BUILDINGS!" contest. I was quite sure I would not manage to build another one – and yet I somehow did exactly that in a matter of 2 days. Since it is more similar to the cars featured in this topic. I though I would post them here. There are a lot of really cool entries in the contest, including several convertibles. The idea of a City-scale convertible has been intriguing me for some time, so I decided to finally take a shot at it. My main goal was to make it functional but as incospicuous as possible. I would like to believe I succeeded at it, though the folding is pretty puch the only feature of the car. The dark bluish gray color is the result of Bricklink research to see in what colors the parts are available. DISCLAIMERS: the assembly of the rear wheel arches appears quite fragile, though Stud.io stability check claims it is robust the roof does not line up perfectly with the windshield when unfolded, but I think it is close enough. Anyway. comments and critique are welcome as usual. The model is available at Mecabricks, or you can download an .lxf file (red parts are what's missing in LDD and should be replaced). Finally, if you like this model, you can vote for it here. Thank you!
  10. Bob

MAfia - Sign Ups

I will jump in at the last second if it's not too late and it's going to be a short one now that things have calmed down for me.
  11. Itsasecret581

Brown Bookstore

Hey all, Here is a Brown Bookstore MOC I've been working on for a few months. This is the first building I've designed in Studio. With the rumor on the Modular Buildings thread that a bookstore is coming next, I will be a little disappointed if that turns out to be true. The first floor features a candy shop tucked into the entry as well as the registers to check out. Here's a look at the candy dispensers (couldn't figure out how to fill them in Studio) and a little wall art. Checkout registers and a small bookcase. The second floor is the actual bookshelves and a sofa with a few chairs for people to sample the books before they buy.
  12. Today
  13. Retro

[MOC] Jango Fett Slave 1

Hello All, This is not a new model. I posted some pictures of it before, but I thought I could do a bit better on the photography end of things. Jango Fett's Slave 1 is one of the most beautiful ships in all of science fiction, and it deserved a better service. So here we go.
  14. StudWorks

[MOC][WIP] Mazda RX7 FD

Sweet! The RE: Amemiya Mazda RX7 is awesome, and the FD is one of my favorite cars ever, I look forward to seeing the final result.
  15. pooda

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Yupp! It's the one in the link. I guess Lego pretty much knows what they're doing. They don't really need us to tell them what to do. I guess that means the Ideas for New City Sets page should be closed.
  16. Gorilla94

Toy Story Discussion

I don't like the new heads very much. The dot eyes don't work very well for them and the normal arms and legs ruin the scale between the characters as well as the proportions of the ones, that used them before. At best they look like ordinary people wearing costumes. Especially Buzz' poorly printed head looks bad in my opinion compared to the one you get if you combine the printed arms from the cmf with the moulded head. The torso prints for the new Woody and Jessie are prettier than the old ones. If i can manage to get the beltprint of my old Woodys legs it will improve the combined figure. Ham hasn't changed. He was and still is great. Rex' new print looks like eyebrowes. The mould is still awesome. The blue Bunny would look much better as a mould like Lotso. The Ducky is much too small. Forky is well made.
  17. Accepted. I'll see what I broke there)
  18. deraven

Imperial Dock

The is lovely. I would put in in the very best part of the "simple but effective" category - lots going on, plenty of fun to be had either playing with it or just enjoying a posed scene, and it really hits the Classic Pirates nostalgia button as Jevil said. Great build!
  19. Display the tilt on the main screen is a great feature. I have this set to see the status of aku, but in the latest 1.3.1 is not visible.
  20. Ogist

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

Maybe one bulldog will be in new modular set?
  21. HorcikDesigns

[TMC1] 8081 Concept

It is really a honor for me to hear praise from you @rm8 and @Thirdwigg. Thank you. :)
  22. legosamigos

[MOC]Jurassic Park

Hello Everybody! Just simple mosaic with Jurassic Park
  23. Excellent ship! Just impressive! The slightly curved shape is so well done, it doesn't appear made from Lego pieces at all from a distance. I guess it's minifig scale.
  24. dvogon

Wyrmfall

Great work! Absolutely stunning! I have to study in detail all the techniques used: the walls, the details of the castle houses, the trees, the river, the snow...
  25. When on of the reasons I dislike the sequel trilogy is that they have such unoriginal and derivative ships and craft, then I would say yes it does influence my lack of recent purchases. Here in the UK we're being made to wait until March before we get the disney streaming service, which is painful when so many are raving over how good it is!
  1. Load more activity