8 minutes ago, fred-eric said:

and it looks better than the 42079 heavy duty forklift...

Apples and pears.

With C models like this, who wants Lego B models?, awesome Nico71. Well I have to say the B model is curious in this case.

Edited by jorgeopesi

I'd be interested in seeing what magic @nico71 or anyone else can weave with 42080. It'll take some effort to make a C-model out of that look decent.Ā :laugh:

Edited by Maaboo35

4 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

I'd be interested in seeing what magic @nico71 or anyone else can weave with 42080. It'll take some effort to make a C-model out of that look decent.Ā :laugh:

ImpossibleĀ :laugh:

Agree...but it would be interesting to see

Edited by I_Igor

1 hour ago, Maaboo35 said:

Make it like the Arocs. 8 axles, a cab, a skeletal bed, a pneumatic crane.

That is a truly amazing C model! I bet that looks like a normal MOC of his to people who don't know this is a C model.

I almost want to get this set now!

I am finishing the final review as we speak. And I must admit....I'm done with itĀ :tongue:

Four reviews are ready to be published. I will try to do this tomorrow morning before I leave for work. It's my first day at my new job, so the timing isn't perfect.

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Toast to new reviews and new jobĀ :thumbup:

Thanks mate!

I will tell a bit about my job in the pub.

53 minutes ago, Jim said:

I am finishing the final review as we speak. And I must admit....I'm done with itĀ :tongue:

Four reviews are ready to be published. I will try to do this tomorrow morning before I leave for work. It's my first day at my new job, so the timing isn't perfect.

Congratulations for your new job 

Thank you for warm comment, yes I find also the designer for B model a bit lazy, there is many thing to do with a motor, 4 wheel, gearbox and 4000 parts. Here is my result after many weeks of work.Ā 

I will publish it as soon as I have the instructions done.

And regarding the 42080, sorry I do not have one :)

Loader is really nice @nico71Ā :thumbup:

I think LEGO designers should look up to you (at least this time, but your other creations are great)

Amazing C-model, and indeed, it just shows how lazy the B-model for that set is.

Looking forward to the reviews tomorrow, this set and 79 certainly caught my eye

Fantastic C-ModelĀ @nico71! As always, I appreciate very much that you are making instructions. Your C-ModelĀ really adds value to the 42082 set. This should have been the B-Model!

3 hours ago, nico71 said:

And regarding the 42080, sorry I do not have one :)

I believe he meant it as you could probably make something way better that its regular BĀ model.

It may be totally wrong, but one reason for the lazy B.model may be that the model is simply too large and taking it apart takes too much effort for the customers. I'm not sure if I'd bother with it just to build the B model. So a proper B model would mean not much added value for most of the customers but great effort for TLG.Ā Maybe TLG learnedĀ it from the BWE.

Of course, I didn't take a look at the B model in detail, so if the bottom is actually different, my argument fails.

Edited stuff. My English fails me again...

Edited by Lipko

17 minutes ago, Lipko said:

It may be totally wrong, but one reason for the lazy B.model may be that the model is simply too large and taking it apart takes too much effort for the customers. I'm not sure if I'd bother with it just to build the B model. So a proper B model would mean not much added value for most of the customers but great effort for TLG.Ā Maybe TLG learnedĀ it from the BWE.

Of course, I didn't take a look at the B model in detail, so if the bottom is actually different, my argument fails.

Edited stuff. My English fails me again...

Perhaps if they made decent B model customers would decide to buy second copy to have both models...

51 minutes ago, Lipko said:

It may be totally wrong, but one reason for the lazy B.model may be that the model is simply too large and taking it apart takes too much effort for the customers.

If I am not mistaken @nico71Ā used the same chassis as the main model for the front loader.

9 hours ago, nico71 said:

Here is my result after many weeks of work.Ā 

It cannot be that many weeks, right? Three maybe?

Personally, I've never build a B model in my life, so I would prefer TLG spends more development time on the actual A model. Ā That's just me though...