All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Before the images were released the previously rumored space people pack was also absent from Brickset, so it's still possible there's some substance to the rocket transport rumor. Maybe it's for fall release instead of summer?
  3. I liked that a theme like Nexo Knights had quite a few system-based technic built in, but I have no interest in the actual Technic sets using panels instead.
  4. Vorkosigan

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

The similarities of the robonaut helmet and armor with Nexo Knights pieces makes me wonder if they are designs that were planned for later Nexo waves that never happened, and that they saw a chance to reuse.
  5. Ivan_M

General Part Discussion

The dark blue wheel arch is 13 studs long so it is the one from Porsche 911 RSR
  6. Wow... six years after the launch of the Lord of the Rings series by Lego, in which they dennied us the pleassure of assembling a Sauron minifigure as is portrayed in the movies (yes, they gave us The necromancer of Dol Guldur, who essentialy is Sauron disguised, but to be fair, it still does not satisfy the need of a minifigure of Sauron in full armor), six long years of attempts of recreating the helmet of sauron on minifig-scale, Lego has released a piece that perfectly represents Sauron's Helmet!!!! https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=173649&idColor=95&ccName=6254168#T=S&C=95&O={%22color%22:95,%22iconly%22:0} Let us rejoice in the knowledge that the days of failed Sauron helmet immitations are over!!!! (And try not to think about possible reason why Lego did deem the Overwatch series worthy of this helmet piece, but not the LotR series) (((Hopefully you all survived my attempt at impersonating a fantasy narator...)))
  7. nico71

Nico71's Creations

Thanks for your comments ! This is not possible for me to build this, because the fork tilting must be controlled by something (when the boom is raised) and with only one motor you can not put a gearbox for many function and goes to the fork without using a slidding 8t on axle. Otherwise the boom is not telescopic and it is not fun. You can make also using many gear on a slidding arms (as on the front on my forklift) bit it need many gears and I do not think it works. Last solution is to use the string to operate the tilting but the 42082 string is not tight enough. So, harder that it seems !
  8. TeriXeri

Yes definately a new helmet. Not sure if that chest/shoulder armor is new as well. Overall they made a lot of helmet/shoulder armors over the recent years. It seems to combine a Skeleton torso with Squire Bot legs.
  9. Garmadon mentioned a lot of great ways to find inspiration already Similar to him, often looking at great builds from the past gets my creative juices flowing, and when nothing else works I just force myself to sit down and start working on something. Once I get a project going it's design challenges keep me motivated
  10. Explain to me how lynching Braxton will tell anything about me? I think he's being bandwagoned, therefore I must be on the same team as him? It seems to me that you're setting up lynches for the next few days and I don't think that I like that. I also don't really like that you're focusing so heavily on one specific lynch. Vote: Gracie Goat What do you know that we don't know?
  11. soccerkid6

Collection of Medieval Tutorials

SNOT Water Tutorial
  12. Seasider

The new wheel arch piece looks like a recolour of the Corvette piece which is the small of the technic arches. gives new oportunities for more models
  13. Balrogofmorgoth

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

Does everything have to have a stud shooter now? I guess it’s supposed to represent Harry (the other Harry you can’t see) casting the Patronus from behind the tree
  14. Seasider

General Part Discussion

Has everyone seen the 2019 City set images ... new Technic parts ... a Wheelarch in Dark Blue possibly the same shade as the Boss Crawler ? ... and on the new Space sets the space station has a "docking ring" that has Technic pin holes
  15. pagicence

Sandvik Toro 60

That's one ugly truck. Don't get your panties in a bunch, I mean the real thing. I prefer your lego version. I like how you recreated the front wedged shape and I like the choice of colors. It has something going for it, it's more interesting than it would be if it was all one big red blur.
  16. fosamax

Nico71's Creations

Hi, thanks for those 2 models. I really like the Honda s2000 as a real car and your building does recreate it greatly. The heavy forklift looks gorgeous, as does your front loader from 42082. I also like being able to build alternates from one unique set. But I would not complain about dual model C as long as the two combined sets are widely available or at least that most parts come from only one set. I can imagine 42082 could be turned into something like manitou MRT 2150 by using only gear racks from 42070 and eventually big bucket from 42081.
  17. Digger of Bricks

Alright, here's a better image of it, and it look all-new to me!
  18. Like you said above it is day 1. Stating the obvious to eschew my point of caution. I obviously do not expect evidence on day 1, that is why we should wait with the lynching until we have proof (until the evil acts - meaning wait for day 2). So the evidence would not be evident on day 1, but on day 2. Brewer Bunnys eagerness to follow up aggressively on Pierot Parrots initial interest in why I did not comment on what was going on around me, pings me a little on Brewer. My response to Pierot: It was because I had my reply open while I was thinking of word plays, and I had no alarms that had gone off. I also thought it was 4 ways, and was thinking about how this would work. Since the Hellions and Monsters can win together it would be in their interest to know who the other team is, so they don't accidentally knock each other out. They may have internal winning conditions as well, so they might want one of the other team to get lynched or taken out at a later point. I wonder if the Hellions and Monsters can communicate with each other by some underworldly means (PM). Oh, Pascha Poodle also mentioned something about clues in pictures. Not relevant, I'm just being a cow in a story where hopefully not every decent animal lose their head. Also, I was on a transport for 19 hours yesterday. It is always scary for me (as a cow) to be on a transport. Luckily it was only a field trip to pasture (the grass is not greener on the other side). I have to digest things thoroughly. Things are always going on. I can't pay attention to everything in the mooment, but my interest rise as time goes by. Here are my two cents for day 1, based on a mix of interactions and gut feelings. Myrtle Monkey and Ronan Rabbit. This is mostly gut feelings, but I can't find what triggered it for Ronan Rabbit. Actually, Brewer Bunny following up on Pierot Parots question followed up by voting for me, then Pierot votes for Brewer trigger my investigation gene. Is this shrouding, between hellions and/or monsters? Perhaps also a way to create an alibi. Or good reasoning from Pierot. But then Pierot critizises Bunny and, change his vote from Brewer to Huxley Horse in the same post. I get confused by all this cowmotion, but it have been a good day 1. Lots of material to analyse. I will now vote, based purely on gut feelings, and without reasoning at this point (keeping in mind that I'd rather not see anyone lynched today, even more so because of all the conversation that have been going on on day 1): Vote: Myrtle Monkey
  19. Digger of Bricks

2019 Friends Sets - Rumors and Discussion

20. By the way, according to the Batmobile's rear box art (set no. 76119), not only do the exhaust flames spin, but so do the turbine fans hidden underneath the front battering ram, JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL UCS BATMOBILE FROM 2006 IT'S INSPIRED AFTER...
  21. thenightman89

[MOC] Rogue One: Jedha Skyline

For those interested in the Jedha City section, I slimmed the skyline down to a cute micro vignette. If 0necase's epic "The Empire Over Jedha City" MOC is too ambitious for you, instructions for this micro build can be accessed here!
  22. Today
  23. Digger of Bricks

LEGO 2019 Stranger Things Rumours Discussion

Hmmm, as nice as that part is given that it has hair paired with the fedora, it's too long of a hairstyle for Hopper. I think the usual hairless Indiana Jones fedora piece we've had for awhile now would suffice just fine. Well, I'd rather not have Max at all if we'd never get a chance after the fact to receive Season Two iterations of the other main characters to pair alongside her.
  24. Little Brix

My LEGO Star Wars Collection

This is a big one but a good one. Thank you to everyone who has helped my channel grow beyond 200 subs and to all the Eurobricks viewers who are always popping up in my analytics!!! I love making these videos and hope you enjoy this one!
  25. Roebuck

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

Darn, where are the owls
  26. And lasted two days I think most complicated for me to build was 8880 because it was the first time to use transmission driving ring, but now I have more experience...
  27. Digger of Bricks

LEGO Sci-Fi 2019 Pictures and Rumors

Hmmmm, well, maybe that is indeed the case the closer I scrutinize what small resolution images there are.
  1. Load more activity