Jim

[PRESS RELEASE] 75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017

I was refreshing the page for hours while having netflix in the other window just so I wouldn't miss it. Glad I did because S@H took less than 10 minutes to crash.

2 minutes ago, kiwiatlarge said:

No email confirmation yet, but my credit card shows the transaction pending... so that's a step in the right direction :D

I have exactly the same issue

Just now, Brikkyy13 said:

I was refreshing the page for hours while having netflix in the other window just so I wouldn't miss it. Glad I did because S@H took less than 10 minutes to crash.

I literally just went 'Oh I'll check to see if they've thrown it up early' and saw the orange 'Add to bag' box. Never moved so fast in my life :laugh::laugh:

I'm gonna wait for double or triple VIP points, at that price they start having serious value, and I don't have anywhere to put a built Falcon until I've made some kind of mega-shelf!

Just now, themathemagician said:

I literally just went 'Oh I'll check to see if they've thrown it up early' and saw the orange 'Add to bag' box. Never moved so fast in my life :laugh::laugh:

Can't believe when the orange box refreshed I took ten seconds to check with the mrs... "Do I or don't I?" :laugh:

I managed to order before the site went haywire. :) It now seems to be fully functioning again and my order is showing in my account overview. Still no email confirmation though, but that usually takes several hours anyway. Now fingers crossed it's not out of stock by the time they process my order!

Just now, themathemagician said:

Still staggered it's a limit of 3 per customer. Fairly certain the Helicarrier was 1 per customer and thought this would be a similar scenario. Expect the eBay flood :(

Only 2 per customer on US site. Still not up for sale yet.

Yep.. getting the same "In Warehouse" to the order status, and it's on backorder when you look at it in the Wishlist... a bit like trying to get tickets for the last World Tour that The Eagles did.. probably with equally bad scalping afterwards too.

Mines saying "In Warehouse" too. They must have had the boxes ready to ship and just needed to slap the shipping labels on them...

Now we wait for the same chaos to ensue when it goes live in the US

Edited by Brikkyy13
Prevent double post

Saw it ping up early and was straight in- wife had already gone to work, heehee!  Unfortunately it then crashed whilst I was trying to pay, though its now back up its on back order.  Wasn't planning on getting it built till later on in the year anyway, but a bit disappointed missed out on bragging rights!!

Mine is showing as "In Warehouse" too :sweet: It seems pointless ordering it now if it's already on backorder till October. May as well wait for bonus VIP points.  

Keep trying guys - mine just went through after constantly refreshing first the login and then the checkout screens.

I have an order confirmation but it's apparently on back order now until 1st October. 

Which is is fine as long as they give all Day 1 customers (at least) that black VIP card. I'll be a bit peed off if I don't get it - would have held off for a double points event otherwise!!!

16 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Something tells me traffic is going to be bad for you tomorrow :wink:

Actually it was, local motorway was closed due to an accident so traffic was as busy as S@H!

Tried ordering the Falcon from home at 7:30, managed to get one in my basket then checkout failed and it disappeared from my basket and I got logged out and then couldn't log back in, so gave up and headed to work. That took ages but got in and logged on, Falcon showing in my basket and was able to finish the order but it was showing as backorder by that point so guessing I've got a bit of wait. I've got a week off at the beginning of October though, so that kind of works out OK.

Only thing is I was trying to order via a cashback site and with all the messing about not sure if that will work or not.