Hinckley

Eurobricks Neighborhood Contest Poll

Eurobricks Neighborhood Contest Poll  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which sig-fig house is your favorite?

• LuxorV
    • SirNadroj
    • Stauder
    • Batbrick
    • lego.ryan
    • Widdi
    • highlandcattle
    • casewindu
    • AL FREDDO
    • AgentRick57
    • alex54
    • pig
    • Henning Birkeland
    • Sinner
    • zero1312
    • pietje
    • Doctor Sinister
    • Exobuilder
    • Brus Rhin
    • Lost Viking
    • Calvin
    • TheBrickster
    • ImperialScouts
    • oo7
    • Lord Of Pies
    • wouwie13
    • Brainbox
    • kill will
    • Oky Wan Kenobi
    • Bman_145
    • Johnny War

I like the way I did the collage this time with the separate thumbnails. That way people can (and are) put their thumbnail in their signature to promote. Hooray! No more spatial relations! X-D

I won't say who I voted for because I truly think all of the entries are awesome. And a big congratulations to the few members who joined to post entries with their first post! Thanks for entering and welcome to our community.

That being said, I'm glad to see Alex doing well. I hear often people complain, that the biggest entries always win and Alex's clever and fun entry is proving that wrong. Nice job. In addition to Alex's, I also considered voting for:

• 007-This is one of the most stunning LEGO boats I've ever seen. Far better than official LEGO versions. On par with some of our best Pirate ship builders. Awesome.
  • TheBrickster-It's nice to see something so detailed from you. Your MOCs are always creative but this is outside your "Grave Stone" official LEGO set size MOC. It's so much fun and really well done.
  • AL FREDDO-Simply a work of art
  • Hennig Birkeland-I love this and I think it's terribly under-rated right now. Beautiful job.
  • Oky Wan Kenobi-Incredible work here. This is the first time I've seen some of your work and I'm glad to see you share it. It's got an excellent level of detail and I think it's very creative.
  • Sinner-Simply awesome. Everyone's entry captured the spirit of the contest, but yours especially so. You put a lot of thought into it and there are a lot of incredible details in there. Very creative.
  • Sir Nadroj-This is another incredibly creative entry. That's quite a beautiful creation and you can tell you had fun creating it.
    ExoBuilder :-P Your's was great, I should have voted for it

Like I said, everyone's entry was creative, fun and well built and I appreciate everyone entering and having a good time. I really think contests should be about having fun and building and challenging yourself and prizes and polls should be secondary. I hope you all had fun and thanks for entering. I would comment on all of them, but I'm out of time, so I've only commented on the ones that I was considering voting for.

Best of luck to all! *sweet* *y*

In answer to Alex's question I will let the voting go for another week. I may frontpage it, because there are some cool prizes at stake here.

Gee Hinckley, did you edit your post? I thought you never do that 8-| :-P

Anyway, thanks you three who voted for me, I'm very happy I am ahead of that gross bat obsessed fool, he's a creep :-| ;-)

*sweet*

I voted for Oky Wan Kenobi. I loved it when I saw the topic of it, it's so full of detail and it's very unique! *y* *y* All the other entries were fantastic too, I had a hard time choosing what to vote for!

~Peace

Batbrick got my vote, just ahead of was it Lost Viking.

And as an added bonus I got to vote for another Aussie, even though it didn't influence my vote.

Batbrick got my vote, just ahead of was it Lost Viking.

And as an added bonus I got to vote for another Aussie, even though it didn't influence my vote.

Thanks hewman, appreciated :'-)

Anyway, thanks you three who voted for me, I'm very happy I am ahead of that gross bat obsessed fool, he's a creep :-| ;-)

(Looks up) You were saying? :-P

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Edited by Batbrick

Thanks hewman, appreciated :'-)

(Looks up) You were saying? :-P

Batbrick Away! >:-)

The only reason Hewman voted for you is because he felt bad for you :-P

*sweet*

Thaks to those who voted for me :'-)

Now I only need another 2 or 3 votes. It fells a little bad to be the 7th 8-|

Anyway, great entries all. May the best win *y*

LuxorV

Anyway, great entries all. May the best win *y*

LuxorV

Why aren't I winning then? :-P

If that's right, Al Freddo have to win, he's the best for me.

But it looks like that I'm going to win the contest X-D, thanks to all who vote for me,

and I'm happy that you like my house *y*

This was a real tough decision, as I think that lots of them are really great! In the end I went for oo7's boat, as it is a bit out there, and extremely well built with some great details. I thought it was great right from the first time I saw it. Great job to you, and all the other entrants, this really is a tough competition!

I am just unhappy I didn't have make time to enter... 8-|

At first I saw a lot of good entries, but then I saw the sorta Final Fantasy airship-like home from Oky Wan Kenobi, its so amazing, and I voted for it.

I don't have chosen for who I will vote, but here is my fav liste. Don't worry if your not in it, because all the entries are good. And it's great to see so many!

Sir Nadroj

I like the feeling of your moc: the little house, the bridge to go to the tree. There is a nice touch of magic. I mean, I will not be surprised to see Harry Potter meets you here :-D

Al Freddo

It's a great house that you have made for your minifig! It seems that behind each door we will see some strange things, so we want to open them all (even if there are no doors, it's to explain my feeling).

Sinner

Your entry is really original, for sure! Don't you have told your minifig that you don't need to turn a boat like this to make it a house? Maybe he is like me : how to make it hard when it can be easy!

You're boat is really nice *wub* You've made a really great job! The LEGO proportion gives it a cartoon touch, which gives it a tiny look! And you have made a "mini me"! :-$

And thanks for the members who ahs voted for me!

Thanks Hinckley too!

We will know the winners soon...

It's so exiting!

At first I saw a lot of good entries, but then I saw the sorta Final Fantasy airship-like home from Oky Wan Kenobi, its so amazing, and I voted for it.

X-O WOW! Thanks, dude, I was hoping somebody else would appreciate the creativity I put into my Air Barge! Thank you! :-$

Hey, Hinckley, When does this poll close?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

The poll is supposed to close on Wednesday. If there isn't a clear placement of 1st-6th place, we'll have run-off polls. No matter what happens, it'll be fair and fun as long as everyone brings their best attitude *sweet*

Great job everyone who entered and congratulations to those who are contending for prizes. I had a lot of fun with this contest and I can't wait to see what other contests we'll create in the future! X-D

Ok, then. I think somebody has got to be 7th, after all :-$ Again, thanks to those who voted for my little house *sweet*

Thanks for this great contest Hinckley *y*

Can't wait to see what the final placements will look like :-)

LuxorV

Voting will close in approximately 24 hours. Right now there is a three way tie for second and a two way tie for sixth. I think I will be able to make some fair decisions without opening a vote-off poll. But, let's see what the next 24 hours bring... :-$

X-O WOW! Thanks, dude, I was hoping somebody else would appreciate the creativity I put into my Air Barge! Thank you! :-$

I voted for you too. There are a lot of great models there, but I really enjoy your airship. It's a very unique "home" for your fig and has a lot of nice details, inside and out. Also, I really thought the bathtub with Harry Potter on steroids was quite comical. X-D May the force lead you to victory.

Hey, Hinckley, When does this poll close?

Wow, my vote counts that much? Yay! Now, I can live in peace and know that I helped make a change.

Voting will close in approximately 24 hours. Right now there is a three way tie for second and a two way tie for sixth. I think I will be able to make some fair decisions without opening a vote-off poll. But, let's see what the next 24 hours bring... :-$

Is the new voting for the sixth first ones or only for that ones who have 10 points, because in the first I will vote fore Al Freddo, but in the second I will vote for 007, I think its most fair to give all the first sixth ones a chance.

And lets Al Freddo win! *y* (or me :-$ )

Edited by pietje

I liked everyone's ideas but let us see what the next 24 hous bring...

Hopefully we can see who is the next 'Housebuilder Idol' X-D

I agree with Barbossa about the idea of Alex54's aquarium as well as Oky's flying house... *wub*