I don't have problems on my iPad. I think it is a cookie that keeps track of the stayed sign in. Do you clear your cookies or surf privately?

On what device are you using safari? I use it on my mac and I never had problems. And remember there is a 'stay logged in' button or some. I don't know about the browser on mobile devices . I never use safari on my iPad.

Ya, I'm using it on my iPad. I have the "keep me signed in" box checked too. It's not awful, just annoying.

I don't have problems on my iPad. I think it is a cookie that keeps track of the stayed sign in. Do you clear your cookies or surf privately?

Not that I know of. I'll check the cookie thing but if it's working on your iPad it's likely just me. Thanks guys!

Ya, I'm using it on my iPad. I have the "keep me signed in" box checked too. It's not awful, just annoying.

Not that I know of. I'll check the cookie thing but if it's working on your iPad it's likely just me. Thanks guys!

I think it is an iPad glitch it happens to me to.

I cant figure it out, but where have all the threads related to Lego Dimensions, other Lego TT games moved too in the culture and multimedia section gone? They are there but seem to have been moved? I wont give me access to them when logged in?

Thanks for that, you might have noticed there is a thread with several users having problems accessing this. Certainly not a browser issue... any thoughts on the issue?

Try clearing the cookies on your browser and your cache. This seems to be affecting numerous members though, so the mods/admins might need to resolve it.

Thanks for that, you might have noticed there is a thread with several users having problems accessing this. Certainly not a browser issue... any thoughts on the issue?

Am unable to access the new forum if I am logged into Eurobricks, but can do so if I log out.

This should be fixed now.

I'm not sure where to post this (or if it's already been posted), but I'm now unable to view embedded videos on this forum using chrome on a galaxy tab 3 tablet. It says 'this plug-in is not supported'. It worked fine up until a few days ago. However embedded videos still work using internet explorer. Just letting you know.

I'm not sure where to post this (or if it's already been posted), but I'm now unable to view embedded videos on this forum using chrome on a galaxy tab 3 tablet. It says 'this plug-in is not supported'. It worked fine up until a few days ago. However embedded videos still work using internet explorer. Just letting you know.

That is actually an issue with Chrome, not with Eurobricks. Here is the information directly from Chrome's help pages about the issue:

Fix Flash problems

If Flash isn't working, try these solutions to fix the problem:

Step 1: Turn on PPAPI plugins.

1. Open Chrome.
  2. In the address bar at the top, type chrome://plugins and press Enter.
  3. Click Details.
  4. Scroll down to "Adobe Flash Player."
  5. Under "Type: PPAPI," click Enable.

Step 2: Make sure Chrome is up-to-date. You get Adobe Flash player on Chrome automatically, and it updates when Chrome does.

Step 3: Update Adobe Flash Player manually.

1. Open Chrome.
  2. In the address bar at the top, type chrome://components and press Enter.
  3. Under "pepper_flash," click Check for update.

Plugins that use NPAPI, including Silverlight, Java, and Unity, won’t work.

Is it just my computer but does any one else have some odd blocking show up when looking at some pages. It goes away when I highlight the stuff. Also I seemed to start when I got some updates the other day.

How silly that I have to do 10 posts before I can do messaging / links in signature / and see member profiles,

I have been a member for more than 2 years now, I am normally no spammer or bot :wink:.

Now I have to semi spam 8 subjects with a "nice work" in order to get to 10 posts.

Edited by jkj1909

Actually, the 10 meaningful posts can't be hard for legitimate members joing the community to discuss and enjoy their hobby. There is nothing stopping a new member from posting a thread for their own creation, weighing in on a discussion on new sets or any number of other topics.

Many new members manage to make 10 contributing posts very quickly after joining.

Actually, the 10 meaningful posts can't be hard for legitimate members joing the community to discuss and enjoy their hobby. There is nothing stopping a new member from posting a thread for their own creation, weighing in on a discussion on new sets or any number of other topics.

Many new members manage to make 10 contributing posts very quickly after joining.

well, I have been a silent but frequently viewing member for more than 2 years,

and since I only had 2 posts I had to make 8 "very nice" posts,

in order to be able make my profile look, like I wanted it too,

I find that silly, and I actually tried and did manage to find 8 subjects in order to write something meaning full.

Perhaps it was an idea to make member time a factor rather that number of posts, just my opinion.

But apart from that, I am very satisfied with this forum, and keep up the good work.

Edited by jkj1909

I hope this is the right place to ask.

I didnt want to start a new topic just on this matter, however i do have a few questions.

As my account got deleted earlier today ( or at least i think thats what happened ), cause apparenly i was mistaken for a spammer. A lot of my posts have been deleted, and a topic of mine.

Now, im sitting with this bitter feeling as to why i got deleted, and is kind of scared to even post another post in any topic.

Another thing is if i can repost my topic in Licensed which were my build : [MOC/MOD] Dimensions toypad extension everlasting WIP,

Or if it can be restored by a moderator?

As you can offcourse understand ive already been in contact with an administrator who reinstated my account. For that im truly glad.

But the person didnt give a clear answer on the matter of my MOC.

I really cant come up with any good reason as to why i got deleted and especially my posts in a lot of forums that were all having (mostly) usefull info for other users.

I did report a very big amount of "pharmacy" spam this morning, and have been very active on the forum i admit, but never as i recall it, have i posted any posts without their being a reason for it.

I dont know how the process of deleting peoples posts, is undertaken here on Eurobricks, but the admin who have deleted "me" surely havent read any of it.

I love Eurobricks and have been around for more than 4 years. Just recently came out of my dark age again and rejoined this forum.

Hope to get wiser on this matter, cause im truly kind of scared to even post though i have all the right reasons.

Cheers KlodsBrik aka Mikael.

This is an alternate account, because the account I created the first time around will not allow me to access any portion of the site. When I log in and enter my password, I get an error message and a message that states I don't have permission to access the page. This error message occurs on every page on the website, including the sign out page. I have tried deleting history as well as my cookies/cache to no avail. I created this particular account to try and get some closure on the issue, but would rather use the handle on the other account. The account I'd like to used is named backstop13. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Here's a quick question about the MOC/WIP designation: If I create a topic displaying a WIP, which I later finish, is it proper to start a new topic for it as a finished MOC, or just post the final result in the one with the WIP title?

That is a toughie.

If you are making a vast MOC, then I'd say a new thread that links back to the WIP is for the better. Maybe try asking the Moderator of the specific theme you are building within. Everyone has what they prefer their forum to be like.

I have a question for the people in charge.

Am I the only one who sees as morally incorrect to discuss fake, knock off lego in the context of sharing information where to buy it and how cool it is?

Fake merchandise is illegal, it steals money from TLG's market, may hold safety risks and is just plain bad taste, especially as a community of what are supposed to be fans.

It's the same as discussing where and how to buy illegal drugs.

I see no harm in exploring the Chinese black market, just not promoting it.

Edited by Sven F

Fake merchandise is illegal, it steals money from TLG's market, may hold safety risks and is just plain bad taste, especially as a community of what are supposed to be fans.

It's the same as discussing where and how to buy illegal drugs.

I see no harm in exploring the Chinese black market, just not promoting it.

Uhh .... Which forum is that going on in ? :cry_sad:

I totally agree with you. Having seen what bootleggers did to Oky´s fantastic design with the Inside Out characters, i really dropped my jaw. Never realised that it was going on like that and that they actually can get away with it.

I do understand that the forum should hold room for everyone to discuss every brick related topics, but promoting bootlegs and non LEGO should imo not be allowed.

Then again there is the customizers making accesories, i see its hard where to set the limit.

Well this topic is a good example, but I think there's a bunch of others too, it's gotten worse lately as like-minded members encourage each other.

http://www.eurobrick... worth&st=5325

The limit is apparently set between someone filling a niche with compatible accessories and Chinese factories that blatantly copy not only official designs, but also fan models and violate trademarks of both LEGO and licence holders.

Edited by Sven F