Lord Vladivus

The Fell Company of Nocturnus

The Fell Company is a bit of a misnomer, being but two warriors strong, but one that is carefully cultivated.

Our story finds them leaving their Rakath Mountain hideout.

22845195218_7371402552_c.jpg

A Knight in dull armour, astride a mighty black steed inclines his head towards the zombified squire next to him.

"Come. It is time we find my son. We ride for Shadowmere."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still alive, honest! C+C welcome.

It is as foretold... Long-dead members will rise again once Book III approaches... :tongue: Jokes aside, it's great to hear from you again! 

To be honest, I think the build is a little plain and simple, but I hope something bigger and better will follow as a consequence. :classic:

1 hour ago, Blufiji said:

Where did you get that shield?

The shield is from the CMF knight of Series 15, I think. 

I like the implied detail of the back, Vlad. The tan slopes do not tell much, but they allow the imagination to create more details of a roofed city, or perhaps sandstone mountain slopes, behind them. The doorway is nicely done, too, a rather Moorish shape. On the whole, though, I must echo Exetrius's comments about it being rather plain and simple, with such a crude base and unelaborate wall. Hopefully it will be as he said and you start building bigger things again with greater regularity!

Man, amazing MOC.

I loved how you used the textured bricks as the castle gatehouse.

You have a great talent.

i am currently working on a blacksmith shop for Mithgardia, my first MOC!

Amazing job!

what can I say? I'm new, saw many of your posts and builds, really wanted to see you in action.. now I'm intrigued! ^^

Thanks guys! I need to stop figbarfing GoH war bands and start building for good old Nocty again!

@gedren_y I've not forgotten Kesalia (more I don't have her bits, may have to get creative!). And who said he's Vlad's father...

Great to see you building again! I like the combination of arches for the gateway, it gives a great shape :thumbup:

Edited by LittleJohn