Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

35 minutes ago, That Orange Thing said:

Not just any white shirt Han, White shirt Han with new hair!

Is that Weequay I see fighting on the skiff deck?

Yup. WIth hair like this:

$_35.JPG

8 hours ago, pittpenguin123 said:

I think CM4Sci dosnt have part 2 and just did it for clicks 

Really?

He has proven to be (one of) the best bothan spie(s) on this forum.

But hey, he has posted Part II of his pix so I hope people who publicly doubted him will remain silent next time.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

Lol i thought for a moment that Han in the skiff set had the barista hair. I like the tentacles on the sarlacc pitt but where are all the teeth?  The beak is better, but i think the beak was one of george lucas worst adjustments with the special editions. 

Y-wing looks interesting too. 

Y wing seems to use the exact same cockpit as always (I mean it's kind of accurate unlike its use on the x wing and also the new x wing cockpit but I digress) but it's hard to tell because to the picture quality.

Oh this is a disappointment - 75173 is not going to be a Tusken Raider builder. That's C-3P0 next to a Tusken Raider. Wasn't the rumor Tuskens x2?  Come on, TLG. How many C-3P0's does a collection need? The escape pod set still going to be sitting next to this on the shelf. Much rather have another Jawa than a C3PO. Good chance to get updated Luke hair. Just as the skiff will get us cheap access to Han's new hair. Try not to think of Malibu Stacy with her New Hat when buying this one.

Play feature on the bunker 75171 looks to be... an exploding floor?

The Mystery of the Great White Wookie continues.

:thumbup: soild part 2.

Shame the Desert Skiff pic is cropped off. Bit hard to make out the detail on the skiff itself. The beak of the Sarlaac looks to be an improvement but I prefer the outer wall with the teeth on the last one. The colours on the Weequay look to be the Skiff Master version and not the Skiff Guard that we got in the last Sailbarge.

The bunker set isn't as bad as I was expecting. Still disapointed we're not getting an actual building like the Battle of Endor set but the entrance looks decent enough and should be fairly easy to expand upon. At the very least it gives us a new Cassian Andor variant and a solid supply for more Shoretroopers.

Not sure I like the new Y-Wing. This new one seems a bit disproportioned, but I'm happy enough with the last two versions so I don't really need to upgrade. Looking forward to seeing the minifigures in more detail though.

The Landspeeder is just a waste of a set. Barely any changes on the model, no new minifigures and released too soon after the last version.

23 minutes ago, darththeling said:

What's the mystery?

It's getting more and more obvious TLG is trying to get rid of minifigs they've produced too many of in the past. 

Ep. IV Luke Skywalker: in 5 sets since 2014
Ep. IV Obi Wan: in 3 sets since 2014
Final Duel Luke Skywalker: in 3 sets since June 2015 and parts available on B&P
Han Solo in white shirt: 2015, 2016, 2017

I'm a huge fan of the RO sets, but did we really need another landspeeder (with no new figs) and a new skiff (with 2 figs from the Carbon Freeze Chamber)?

This is the second year that the OT sets in the January wave are quite disappointing. Yoda's hut would've been a far better option. Still hoping this Lando sets exists.

1 minute ago, LOTR34 said:

Can anyone figure out what's the mystery minifigure in this set??

I'm 99% sure it's Jyn Erso in her Imperial Ground Crew disguise. 

Edited by Nokturn

Just now, Nokturn said:

I'm 99% sure it's Jyn Erso in her Imperial Ground Crew disguise. 

At first I though that it was Saw Gerrera but if it's Jyn then this set is a must buy for me :thumbup:

The Landspeeder and Desert Skiff look okay, I guess there're one of those sets where if you have them, great, if you don't, it's your chance to get if you missed out on the previous versions. 

The Y Wing is okay, maybe it's just the angle of the set, but the cockpit looks a little too big whilst the main body look a little too short. It's great to see however, we have 5 mini figures in the set, one of whom appears to be an Imperial Officer. The other two look like a protical droid and an Imperial Trooper of some sort.

The Bunker set looks good, although I think, muck like the Battle of Takodana, one would have to get at least two, maybe even three of these to make something more substantial. 

1 hour ago, darththeling said:

:thumbup: soild part 2.

It's a stand-in for Moroff, the big hairy white alien. Hasbro has already shown his figure.

What I dislike about all of the sets we've seen so far is the distinct lack of new characters :hmpf_bad: New versions, sure, but no new characters apart from Moroff, the Astromech Droid and that Weequay (and mayyyyybe one of the other minifigs in the Y-Wing set, it's hard to tell) :sadnew: Now let's hope we'll get Saw Gerrera and Galen Erso in next year's summer wave :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Bolingbroke said:

iirc, there werent any TFA sets in the last summer wave, and that wasnt a mere anthology film.

There was, though... 75148 & 75149 were both released in June. I'd expect to see at least one Rogue One set for the Summer Wave this year.

2 minutes ago, Bolingbroke said:

will there be RO sets in the summer wave? i doubt it. iirc, there werent any TFA sets in the last summer wave, and that wasnt a mere anthology film.

Resistance X-Wing and Encounter on Jakku? :wink:

If TFA is anything to go by, they'll probably release a separate wave of sets for each of the upcoming movies in October, followed by two sets in the winter waves and another two with spoiler-y characters in the summer waves :classic: Seems like a reasonable pattern to me :thumbup:

Are the pictures still about anywhere? I've looked all over facebook and I'm not sure I really understand how to navigate reddit!  I'll just sit tight and wait for toy fair I guess!  I'm looking forward to the shore troopers from the bunker even if the build is not up to much.

edit: I take it back, found 'em now. 

Edited by Richpepperell

I imagine that I'm not allowed to link stuff, so I'll try and guide you. Go here *********

Look on the sidebar, and you should see a load of filter options. And, well, you'll probably know where to go from there.

Edited by MKJoshA
Yeah, let's avoid linking directly to the leaks please.

All four seem like great buys for a just entering adulthood and more budget fan who still needs new chewie, luke, obiwan, new han hair. Plus ywing!

Yeah, i have 2010 landspeeder and 2012 skiff i could part out probably

I like the bunker, it looks really fleshed out and complete.

The speeder updates are good, but a bit underwhelming. The minifigures are pretty plain, but I might get this for the Tusken Raider. I hope C3PO ends up getting updated printing.

The Skiff looks pretty awesome, a definite buy for me. The Sarlaac is maybe a bit blocky to me, but at the same time an upgrade from the last version.

I wonder if CM4 talked to lego milk, as he stated 2 medium RO set and a big one. I think the Y wimg fills that big one and the exclusive set is going to be the other medium sized one.

And it appears we are going to have shore troopers variants too, these two guys on the box at least have different colored arms. 

5 minutes ago, Ice Fox said:

Is that a black figure standing at the end of the bunker :look: ?

You mean in the bunker or outside of it? What's in that bunker's doorway anyway? It looks like a mini fig or something...