Superkalle

Under high pressure

:oh3: Oh noooooo!!! Today, I died a little inside... :cry_sad: Honestly, what kind of sadistic channel is that?! :snicker:

Thanks for sharing.. I guess...

Their fruit salad episode was funny! And now I know what a Minifig looks like being smooshed... Lego Movie 2 nightmare scene

They should have instrumented it with strain gauges. Now I'm curious how much force before the bricks start to deformed. I used to get to crush concrete cylinders made from various batches of concrete. It's a lot of fun. Be sure to wear your safety glasses. :wink:

They should have instrumented it with strain gauges. Now I'm curious how much force before the bricks start to deformed. I used to get to crush concrete cylinders made from various batches of concrete. It's a lot of fun. Be sure to wear your safety glasses. :wink:

Now that you mention it, I wonder if TLG has one of these in their factory for quality control tests. It wouldn't surprise me if Lego took every 10,000th figure and smooshed it to check its quality and ability to resist damage.

As painful as it was to watch, I found it to be a great video. It was interesting to see how Lego would hold up. Also it was kinda funny at the same time. Mainly how the Minifigure heads look afterwards. xD

But yes. Painful to see good Lego destroyed. :(

:laugh: I love that channel, but with this new video it's gotten a little dark for my tastes.

I can already hear Emmet screaming in pain :tongue:

At least some of the parts survived and that minifigure hand is still useable

Thank God it wasn't Mr. Gold or Johnny Thunder

That poor girl in the blue car, though :oh:

(The guy foreshadowed about the S16 Penguin Guy :laugh: )

Edited by Robert8

I think it is great to watch this, just to know what really happens and what to expect.

The makers of that video missed a trick. They should have said: "No, Mr Brick, I expect you to die!"

Kudos if you get the reference.

Nooo! :grin: As disgusting as this is, it's still cool to know that Lego bricks can withstand a lot before collapsing.

The makers of that video missed a trick. They should have said: "No, Mr Brick, I expect you to die!"

Kudos if you get the reference.

I'm guessing that's the guy who ranted on about AFOLs. :grin:

In which case I agree :laugh:

Nooo! :grin: As disgusting as this is, it's still cool to know that Lego bricks can withstand a lot before collapsing.

We already knew that LEGO can withstand considerable force. On average, a 2x2 brick can resist 4240 Newtons (equivalent to 950 pounds) before deforming.

Edited by AmperZand

Sledge hammer? Car? Or watch them melt in a nice bonfire.

I like putting them in a vice and slowly tightening it, and watching the low-quality plastic slowly get squished. But I have also tried burning them and a few other fun, evil things.

When I hear the Finnish accent in the video, everything made sense.