In Salida Este, on the Island of Ferro Azure

It's time to pick some Cotton! The workers are picking and weeding diligently.

Plantation1.png

Except for that guy. He looks like he's taking advantage of the plants' height to take a siesta. He should be hung by his toes from a palm tree.

Plantation2.png

To be licensed shortly as a Small Plantation. C&C Welcome!

He should be indeed! pirate_tong.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif Neat plantation Umbra, the olive (correct?) green looks good for the stalks, and that technique for cotton is great as well! pirate_wink.gif My only piece of advice would be to include a little variation in the form of studs or tiles to the straight rows between the cotton plants pirate_classic.gif

Looking very good.

First I wasn't even sure whether this was a render or real pirate_oh.gif What program(s) did you use? default_excited.gif

Seems cotton is New Terra's cash crop #1 thumbup.gif

That lazy guy is a fine addition. I hope Uncle is watching default_laugh2.gif

The connection between 3741 and 33291 seems a bit odd. But that's not your fault.

Some nitpicking (if you care for 'realism' in digital builds):

Did you use olive green for the flower stem? If so, 33291 doesn't come in that color. Both come in green, however. But maybe you used green, and my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

99780 (that you used for the base) doesn't come in reddish brown.

Try not just copy-pasting the plants, but add more variety, by rotating them in different directions, and using different compositions.

Also, to make minifigs look more real - and not just have them stand around - make them 'move' by rotating their body parts.

Keep it up!

Very nice plantation, the use of dark brown for the mounds is great as well. I really like the olive! :thumbup:

Creative way for a new way to build cotton in a bigger form than we have seen to date, really well done!

That is a good looking way of representing the cotton plant, different from what we've seen before. Good job!

I like how you've represented the furrows in the ground, and the technique to add plant stems on top of plant stems is very clever. Well done!

Nice little patch of Cotton, Umbra-Manis.

I think I prefer this way of representing cotton, as it makes the plants somewhat taller. Well done!

Altough we've seen many plantations, I still like them! Good job!

I like this cotton plant design; too bad the parts don't all come in the right colors to actually build it. It does make for a nice little plantation scene. Keep it up.