Sign in to follow this  
Lord Vladivus

Receiving a Message.

After reaching Nocturnus, Tauro and Bregir have split up. Whilst Tauro has continued to Shadowmere, Bregir heads towards other members of the Nocturnian Resistance.

Tauro has found Shadowmere in a sorry state of affairs. Recent events have taken their toll, and the citadel is no longer quite as whole as it once was. Nevertheless, the Lady Sithanna rules in Vladivus' absence and it is to her that the Trifork's message is delivered. She receives Tauro in her personal chambers, the Minotaur an unusual acquaintance for the vampire Lady.

24563003321_a133fe0ccd_c.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally got around to replying to Bregir's build! I tried a new technique for myself, offsetting the walls by a half-stud. The colour scheme is largely inspired by one of Jorrith's Shadowmere builds, so credit there!

C+C welcome!

I'd say your wall experiment turned out quite nicely, very natural. Other than that, it's a fine little build. :thumbup:

Great little build! The half stud offset in the walls of course looks great and I really like the color combos as well :thumbup:

Nice touch with the shield in the wall too :classic:

That new wall-technique looks really good,I will have to try that too!

Nice build. Good attempt at this half stud offsetting ! I like what it brings to the walls and to the build in general. Good work !

Thanks guys! I'm glad the walls are attracting so much praise- it wasn't as hard as I'd thought! I don't build much with white so I thought I'd give it a go!

And in light of the conversations going on in the Nocty thread at the moment, that's a pumpkin pie on the table!

I must be tired, because I totally read this as "Receiving a Massage"…. I was like, "so she likes minotaurs…. whatever does it for you I guess"…

:ugh:

Anywayyyyy, nice build! I agree with others that the half stud offset is really nice, I'm gonna have to try that sometime! :thumbup:

I most definitely owe this build a comment. :tongue: Thanks for responding, although matters in Shadowmere is not as I expected them!

The offset walls are great - it works really well. The colourscheme is nice too.

An unusual acquaintance indeed - and being recieved in her private chambers - I wonder if a Minotaur can blush! :grin:

With all what has been going on, and the rumours of Vladivus' mishappenings, the raven Tauro has to send back to the Trifork will carry a very ominous message, which is likely to confuse Mariana quite a bit... :cry_sad: