Jockos, on the volvo outdoor area is a visitor building. And on the ground Level they are inside the building.

Nice pictures. :D

Seems like that turning knob on the B model can't be placed on the other side of the axle because it would interfere with the bucket bellcranck. :/

343oi7c.jpg

Wow! Finally we get proper pics! Indeed my next set Thank you Effe :classic:

Wondering how it will works with PF. May be the new pump is also compatible with PF?

Edited by Jonfensu

I'm pretty pleased to see these making a comeback - current prices on Bricklink are prohibitive:

4140350.jpg

Well, they'll probably also be in something else, but this will be both comparatively more affordable and a great way to supplement my pneumatic parts stash. And thanks to those new pictures it's jumped a few places up my wantlist!

26474354045_5733f41850_c.jpg

The darker yellow (orange) parts don't make it look accurate to the real thing... :look:

When I get mine, I'll switch out those for proper yellow!

The darker yellow (orange) parts don't make it look accurate to the real thing... :look:

This is real thing, this version of this excavator with grabber have same orange handrails.

The difference is proportion. On the real thing the handrails are there in orange but they don't immediately jump out at you. In this scale regular technic parts are about 4 times too thick, increasing the amount of orange you see making them jump out visually. It may have been a requirement of Volvo to make sure they get the safety rails in orange on the model to show off their eye for safety. To me it looks like an old rusty excavator with all the orange, but I get the reason why. It wouldn't make financial sense to produce moulds for a specific properly proportioned handrail for a specific vehicle in a specific scale. This is probably the best that can be done out of pre existing parts whilst still being durable enough for this set.

You will not be the only one doing this. :)

Yes definitely so unrealistic.... LOL....

514.jpg

Edited by P3_Super_Bee

Now if only this model has the complexity of a flagship, with 5 LAs and a bucket attached to a small turntable :-<

So you will switch the orange parts for yellow... Well I'll remove them :grin:. They make the model messy. As Allan state the problem there, is the proportion. Also I don't understand why the cab window is covered with those black bars. BTW, those are minor issues.