8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

If you're ambushing well armed Knights, it's not a bad idea to remind yourself what year it is and ask yourself if you should really be ambushing well armed Knights.

I chose the Wolfpack shield to match his insignia. If I was matching his look, I'd go for the Forestmen, Forest Maiden, or Elf shield probably.

Edited by x105Black

With all the reports of sightings in Germany, unfortunately, my local Kaufhof and Karstadt didn't have any on Saturday. I'll try again next weekend.

Thanks guys for your kind words. Real envy of my fellow US friends. If you guys are wondering when will the traditional review be appearing, it won't be anytime soon due to technical delay and I am not having the new series yet. I hope to receive good news soon.

Oh well...

But it's good to know it's coming! :thumbup:

Edited by Robert8

With all the reports of sightings in Germany, unfortunately, my local Kaufhof and Karstadt didn't have any on Saturday. I'll try again next weekend.

Next weekend should be fine since the official release date is Thursday, so really everyone should have them out by then. Halali, happy hunting! :classic:

They are available at Tenglemann!

I found most of the minifigures I want in 2 different "Müller" Stores in Vienna (but not all of them had some already)

On monday I bought most of them but I had to stop to "search" because I had an appointment.

Today I was in another shop but it seems somebody else is looking for the same minifigs like me because none of my last missing ones were there (I haven't d found a baby and no dog, but I want at least two of them) and I want a second devil boy ... the costume is so great!

My favorites from the ones I already have are the Hiker, the devil boy, the penguin boy and the explorer with the little penguin. The mariachi is so funny and the rogue is also great. My daughter loves the snow queen (the fabric looks really great this time, although I am not a fan of it)

It was not so hard to feel the differences between the figures. Just some tricky ones.

I hope I don't find cut opened and sealed again bags this time. I do not understand why somebody does such a thing! I had some in the Disney series and was surprised that this is possible. But the employes in the stores don't think about such things when they are not interested in Lego themes.

Hoping to find these in New Zealand today. The store I plan on going to has them on their website, so hoping they are also on the shelf.

Hoping to find these in New Zealand today. The store I plan on going to has them on their website, so hoping they are also on the shelf.

Toy World should have them, they did on the weekend. The Warehouse finally has them online so you might be talking about them. Are you wanting a full set or just some? I might be able to help either way :)

Thanks, Coopa. Tried the Wanganui Warehouse so I could layby them. No luck, but will try again before work tomorrow morning. Didn't bother with Farmers due to no layby, and the nearest Toyworld is in Palmy.

It looks like my local Target was waiting for the Sept 1 date since the rack was full. They must have just opened the box. I got the ones my son and I were looking forward to. A banana guy, a wildlife photographer, a penguin guy and a dog show judge. I must have felt like 4 banana guys but I left them on the shelf for the next collector.

Finally found them in NZ. They have been hung on strips, so no box to look at, and someone has apparently grouped them together, I found several Mariachi all in a row, same with Spooky boy, Cyborg and Boxing Girl. I only had half an hour before work, and didn't feel a single Banana Guy in that time. As I'm still recovering from an illness, my feeling was off, too. Picked 6, and one was wrong. Going to go back in a while and have another go.

Finally found them in NZ. They have been hung on strips, so no box to look at, and someone has apparently grouped them together, I found several Mariachi all in a row, same with Spooky boy, Cyborg and Boxing Girl. I only had half an hour before work, and didn't feel a single Banana Guy in that time. As I'm still recovering from an illness, my feeling was off, too. Picked 6, and one was wrong. Going to go back in a while and have another go.

Good stuff, glad you've finally been able to find them :)

Thanks, Coopa. Fingers crossed I find the rest, but if not, I will PM you. :classic:

Went back, and found a box on the end cap which I swear wasn't there this morning. Managed to get the last of what I needed, plus a few extras. Out of 20 bought, I only fudged one feel, which isn't too bad.

Devil boy is my absolutely favourite minifig ever. He goes so well with the Skeleton from a couple of series back.

Edited by sunhuntin

Thanks, Coopa. Fingers crossed I find the rest, but if not, I will PM you. :classic:

Went back, and found a box on the end cap which I swear wasn't there this morning. Managed to get the last of what I needed, plus a few extras. Out of 20 bought, I only fudged one feel, which isn't too bad.

Devil boy is my absolutely favourite minifig ever. He goes so well with the Skeleton from a couple of series back.

1 out of 20 is pretty good, especially when recovering from an illness. I'm patiently waiting (like a lot of people) for the Whitefang review, as his group photos with similar characters are always awesome :)

I agree, these two look great together.

Finally found the new series in Germany. I got the penguin kid (my favourite so far, sooooo adorable! :wub: ), the Halloween devil kid, banana guy, spy/secret agent, mariachi and 3 rogues. Great series!

Went to my Walmart yesterday morning just as they were putting a box out--but not before a lady put the whole box in her cart!

Luckily she was only thinking of buying a whole box because she wanted one of each, but didn't want to sort through them (and admitted she wasn't very good at it). My wife offered to help her sort them (so she wouldn't take all of them!) so helped her find one of each while putting aside three Mariachis for me.

I have to wait til Monday (my birthday) yp open them, though.

(Que vivan los ¡3 Amigos!)

I don't know about you guys, but the minifigures in this series seem "different". The body parts were all very loose, the yellow color seems slightly different. IDK? They just seem a little cheaper imo.

I don't know about you guys, but the minifigures in this series seem "different". The body parts were all very loose, the yellow color seems slightly different. IDK? They just seem a little cheaper imo.

I have not experienced this. All of mine seem to be high quality, no issues.