Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

I imagine it will be the seventh sister. Ahsoka has to fight someone in the set.

I imagine it will be the seventh sister. Ahsoka has to fight someone in the set.

Wouldn't that be a main selling point? But the main selling point is Ahsoka. Unless the information we got is incorrect...

Wouldn't that be a main selling point? But the main selling point is Ahsoka. Unless the information we got is incorrect...

Hm..well Ahsoka is way more recognizable than the seventh sister so I still believe she'd be the main selling point. Not sure though.

For me, 7th Sister would be the main selling point, but for some reason everyone else loves Ahsoka. Either, I won't be picking up the set unless it's dirt cheap.

BrickLord123, have you seen the Ahsoka set? If not, how do you know if it's horrible?

Well everyone is getting hyped for it, when we have been told Ahsoka is the main selling point. Which

implies that it is a lackluster set.

I don't think that implies a lackluster set at all. Ahsoka would be the main selling point of almost any set she was included in. To many, the Grand Inquisitor was the main selling point of the TIE Advanced Prototype, but that doesn't mean the TIE was bad.

Since this set is apparently a freighter, I'm going to guess it'll be the Hammerhead one. I wouldn't be surprised if Ezra's included as well since he's currently not available in any sets.

Well everyone is getting hyped for it, when we have been told Ahsoka is the main selling point. Which

implies that it is a lackluster set.

Well by that logic UCS Slave I, the Ewok Village, the Sandcrawler, the Final Duel, and every single TFA set are all "lackluster" seeing as they all have at least one desirable minifigure.

She'll probably just be fighting another dark tan Imperial Officer with the same head & rank markings as the others, and another frownie-helmet Stormtrooper. :laugh::cry_sad:

Is the Vader from the upcoming set 75150 ?

Yes! You can tell by the torso print, with the surcoat OVER the upper chest armor, Rebels/ANH-style.

every single TFA set are all "lackluster" seeing as they all have at least one desirable minifigure.

Define desirable though. I personally see nothing of interest in the FO Snowspeeder set, IMHO the 3 snowtroopers are only desirable if you are army building and it was barely glimpsed in the film, IIRC. To me it's nowt special and I probably wouldn't buy it if it was £5 -well I probably would for a fiver, you'll understand where I'm coming from though.

Battle of Takodana only really has Maz Kanata as at this point I don't think she'll be in any other sets. Obviously that depends on the subsequent films, or if TLG decide that they got the set wrong and re-issue it at a later date to include some interior as what happened inside was quite important in the film. Kylo Ren and Finn maybe, since the set is in a lower price bracket than the ships they are included with. If someone is a hardcore set collector, £50 is a lot for a set with 1 "desirable" figure.

Comparing TFA sets with UCS is like comparing apple to pears. ;) Having said that, most of the TFA sets are a LOT better than the latest "UCS" offering, but, we won't go there. :)

So Vader comes with leg printing in the A-Wing set, or did the person who took the picture just use the legs of one of the more recent Vader figures on the Rebels version?

So Vader comes with leg printing in the A-Wing set, or did the person who took the picture just use the legs of one of the more recent Vader figures on the Rebels version?

They said it was legpritned and has the wrong img on the box.

Well by that logic UCS Slave I, the Ewok Village, the Sandcrawler, the Final Duel, and every single TFA set are all "lackluster" seeing as they all have at least one desirable minifigure.

The Slave I is a great set in its own right. If you thought the main selling point was Boba Fett, you got ripped off.

You could go and buy Boba Fett in the Carbon Freezing chamber for $25.

To be fair, that Boba Fett lacks the arm printing found in the Slave I. Still doesn't mean that Boba Fett is the main selling feature of the Slave I, especially when you consider that A) his arms are the only unique feature of the minifigure, and B) the set is really well designed and desirable in itself.

To be fair, that Boba Fett lacks the arm printing found in the Slave I. Still doesn't mean that Boba Fett is the main selling feature of the Slave I, especially when you consider that A) his arms are the only unique feature of the minifigure, and B) the set is really well designed and desirable in itself.

Well, to some people it is the selling point. Consider that TLG even make an effort to distinguish that Boba Fett in Slave I to have arm printing and then release a smaller set WITHOUT arm printing. I think they know people are after him ... and they recognise people will buy bigger set with that small difference in the minifig. I know some people that will do just like that.

You could go and buy Boba Fett in the Carbon Freezing chamber for $25.

Is that a new lightsaber hilt in 75145 Eclipse Fighter that i see.... :grin:

If the Eclipse is the set with Dengar, then no they are not new. They were used for Assaj Ventress.

If the Eclipse is the set with Dengar, then no they are not new. They were used for Assaj Ventress.

e

Oh. I couldn't tell from the pictures I saw. Plus, in the Freemaker Adventurers trailer, they show a new type of "kybersaber".

e

Oh. I couldn't tell from the pictures I saw. Plus, in the Freemaker Adventurers trailer, they show a new type of "kybersaber".

that would be a crap weapon. If you read how they work. When the plasma hits the crystal it shoots the beam out the vent, that's why kylo has a crossgaurd it needed extra vents, with out a casing there is all vents every direction and it would shoot beams out every ware and possibly explode due to being unstable.

So now that we've got pics of the Ninjago and DC summer exclusives, when we gonna get pics of that Ahsoka set?

Is there even an Ahsoka set? :laugh:

Edited by Junior Shark

You asked about Rebels freighters a couple pages back... was that significant? :excited:

I think you're on to something!