LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

11 hours ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

Don't be so hopeful, the resellers will buy their entire stock of Pauldrons and it will be sold out forever.

This line of thinking always pops up when there's some desirable new part on PaB, but it never comes to fruition. Massable new castle factions, space stuff, cool animals etc etc. Regular consumers always get a chance to buy.

17 hours ago, living_off_lego said:

Screenshot 2024-02-25 9.07.05 PM.png

also (6145159)

Screenshot 2024-02-25 9.10.09 PM.png

On PaB click on that result and in the popup it says the color is Black.

On Bricklink, click on that search result and look at the selected color, it doesnt have one selected and the orange is just the default pic for those types of legs. If you type that number into the search box you'll see the black/white pic shown in dropdown and selecting that will take you to same page as your search result but with color selected as Black.

Is the site not working for anyone else? Every time I try to add a part to my basket it says ‘an unexpected error occurred’ and it doesn’t work (phone browser) , when I go to the shop homepage i get a ‘OH Bricks!, we can’t find this page’, seems to be ok on a PC but not on my phone 

Edited by Bugbot20082

New pieces are up, just about 50 a few interesting pieces but nothing that out of the ball park

According to StoneWars you can get Marvel's Vision's cape and the Wasp's wings (6453310, same number for both).

Posted (edited)

Dual moulded chocolate mug (the Butterbeer part) is available but has no picture, also it and the Viking shields and 1x4 printed tile with the Norse decoration have moved to ‘bestseller’ 

Edited by Bugbot20082

The dark green Viking torso also moved to bestseller. Very happy about that as I plan to get a lot of them the next x2 points rolls around.

Not sure about other parts, but it looks like a lot of animals that were on the list from November to be discontinued from PAB (and were still showing up as just out of stock) are now back in stock.  Animals like the sheep, some of the baby animals, ect...

Some of those baby animals appear to be cheaper than they originally were.  Went ahead & placed an order with a bunch of Viking parts & animals since the Flower Shop GWP became available again.

7 hours ago, Retrocity said:

Animals like the sheep, some of the baby animals, ect...

Thanks for the heads-up! I wonder if it's a "clearance" sale, like with some of the torsos a few months ago. I'll have to get some once I get home - especially a few sheep, if I can!

They finally got rid of the red the astronaut torso 6067 🤣🤣 I never stood a chance 😭

2 minutes ago, eldiano said:

They finally got rid of the red the astronaut torso 6067 🤣🤣 I never stood a chance 😭

Same :cry2:. Why is White one still up as its not in a set (we know of) at min is it? Id have preferred white one to have gone and kept the red

1 minute ago, upliftingbricks said:

Same :cry2:. Why is White one still up as its not in a set (we know of) at min is it? Id have preferred white one to have gone and kept the red

I got the white helmet, torso, faces and extra tanks for extra white astronauts, I had the same for the red ones but never ever did I see the red torso in stock since November. 
One can hope they will have plans for the red one in the near future! 😬

6 hours ago, JohnTPT17 said:

Thanks for the heads-up! I wonder if it's a "clearance" sale, like with some of the torsos a few months ago. I'll have to get some once I get home - especially a few sheep, if I can!

It might be since they have lowered the price on some of them. So far most of the farm animals are not showing up in any future set we know of so make little sense they stay in stock..

The trans neon green lightsaber blade was recently added. Apparently that color is not actually retired? 6507881

2 hours ago, jodawill said:

The trans neon green lightsaber blade was recently added. Apparently that color is not actually retired? 6507881

They probably discovered some old stock in a warehouse somewhere and just put it up on PAB to get rid of it.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, jodawill said:

Currently found in  sold products / sets :

6265159.jpgLEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Identity and Landscape Kit (2022 , still available at LEGO.com)

6245295.jpg LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Identity and Landscape Kit (2022 , still available at LEGO.com)

6301397.jpgGringotts bank 2023 (dual moulded flame)

Recent Retired sets, but still on PAB. 

• 6247790.jpgFriends Street 2022-2023 
  • 6238675.jpgStar Wars BD-1 2022
  • 6170186.jpg Star Wars Diorama 2023 
  • 6245297.jpg Friends Arcade 2022-2023 
  • 6168666.jpgMonkie Kid 2020 sets (80008: Monkie Kid's Cloud Jet just "retired" at end of 2023* ).

* 80008: Monkie Kid's Cloud Jet still sold at European LEGO.com but likely the last of stock, it's sold out on USA site, and until recently the other neon orange parts from this set were still on PAB ( small flame and 1x1 round stud, now gone)

Edited by TeriXeri

Posted (edited)

I have a dumb question, did they not release the mini upper part for the Majisto 40601 dragon knight? I see the other new parts in there but not that torso and I’m beginning to think it’s a done deal, maybe I’m wrong but I’m constantly checking for the 10332 door, maybe some goats from the poly bags and that other set, and maybe other stuff but who knows. It’s like the second face of the Forest Hideout 40567 I wanted to get, It never sold on PAB, the girls was available but no the male with the side beards. 

Edited by eldiano

1 hour ago, eldiano said:

It’s like the second face of the Forest Hideout 40567 I wanted to get, It never sold on PAB, the girls was available but no the male with the side beards. 

I could've sworn it was, but actually I have the second Rocket Racer head with the open mouth smile.

Are you sure it wasn't just listed earlier on since that head actually released in 2021?

4 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

I could've sworn it was, but actually I have the second Rocket Racer head with the open mouth smile.

Are you sure it wasn't just listed earlier on since that head actually released in 2021?

I searched that element id and part number ever since the black round tree parts went live and it was never sold there, it’s available in missing pieces, which means they still sell it but never on PaB, It’s no big deal I just wanted an extra heads for my other forestmen but I could never complete that look because I never saw there.  

Maybe it did leave PaB before Forest Hideout but I would have to dig deep in google to check if it did. 

I like having one or two extra lego characters of the same set and I love to vary them.

On 3/12/2024 at 2:02 PM, eldiano said:

I have a dumb question, did they not release the mini upper part for the Majisto 40601 dragon knight? I see the other new parts in there but not that torso and I’m beginning to think it’s a done deal, maybe I’m wrong but I’m constantly checking for the 10332 door, maybe some goats from the poly bags and that other set, and maybe other stuff but who knows. It’s like the second face of the Forest Hideout 40567 I wanted to get, It never sold on PAB, the girls was available but no the male with the side beards. 

The male Forest hideout head was available on PAB. I remember ordering one but then it disappeared soon after. I found the Lego order I bought him in. I placed the order on October 14, 2022. 

I haven’t noticed the dragon knight torso appear yet but I am really hoping it will soon. If the Blacktron torso and bionicle tiles made it, I don’t see why this wouldn’t.  

IMG_9382.jpeg

Just received notification from LEGO that the Baby Animals I ordered when they reappeared on PAB are no longer available & have been cancelled from my order.  These were the Baby Cow, Baby Pig & Sheep Top.

I just got a refund for the sheep, piglets, and calf I ordered as well. Only thing left from my order is the adult cows - but it dropped it below the shipping threshhold, so I'll cancel it. Darn...