LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

These are available online now:

Pink Nexo Knights pig - 6194399

Cap with ponytail - 6223056

Some of the interesting parts I have found as being available on B&P so far as I check my wish list:

6210538 printed transparent Monstrox flag from Nexo Knights

6134673 brown book cover piece

6134672 brown book back piece

6185108 lime green camera

6175469 1/4 circle pizza print tile

6173051 silver crab

6174618 unprinted azure guitar

6117346 2 x 2 round tile with hole fan blade pattern

6190378 2 x 2 tile with ski run map from Friends snow sets

6195319 2 x 2 tile with map from the big City Jungle set

6210033 2 x 2 tile with wanted poster from the mountain police junior set

6216068 2 x 2 tile record cover from the Downtown Diner

6218212 2 x 2 tile with what looks like a new variant of the standard "LEGO News" newspaper print

6175893 2 x 4 tile with hard hat required warning sign

6133250 1 x 2 tile with friends party invitation

6192534 1 x 2 tile with ticket printing (from Carousel & London Bus)

6194502 1 x 2 tile with yellow arrow printing from the Boost set

6139449 1 x 1 round tile with log printing

6173645 black unprinted police hat

6210722 black kayak

4624849 6133830 both colors of the Luke Skywalker hair

6213681 friends pen

6207840 ring weapon thing from the Black Panther sets

6186698 black crowbar

90398 minifig statue/trophy in white, black, dark blue, sand green, dark red, dark bley and gold

6122207 pumpkin/jack-o-lantern headgear

6215170 head from the Elvis guy in the Downtown Diner

6192091 6192140 6192125 red/blue/green dual-molded legs (with the yellow feet) from the Fun at the Beach set

6174161 airtanks in titanium metallic

6196583 green paint palette

6205335 fishing jacket torso from the Old Fishing Store

6192713 torso from the City jungle sets with the singlet and dog tags

6192723 female torso from the City jungle sets with the hoodie and blue sunglasses

6181523 torso from the TLBM Arkham set with the hook hand and white shirt

6182856 torso from the coastguard sets with the jacket over an orange jumper

6193838 Hawaiian shirt torso from Fun at the Beach

6194403 Santa Claus torso

6205344 overalls torso from the Old Fishing Store

6205345 tan jumper torso from the Old Fishing Store

6210620 kid torso with the vest from the pickup and RV set

6212315 city torso with green plaid jacket over white shirt

6212330 city torso with blue jacket with pockets

6218079 torso from the Elvis guy in the Downtown Diner

6219628 new variant of the Hawaiian shirt torso with the 2 palm trees

6218242 torso with the union jack vest and dark blue jacket

6152549 the doctor who hair in dark grey

6195040 hair from the Spooky Boy CMF in brown

6159776 Han Solo hair

6168590 trans-light-blue lightning bolt

6150542 old-style motorbike faring in black

6104010 sports/racing type motorbike faring red with black print

6194399 pink pig

More to come when I continue my search (I am narrowing down my wish list to the things I can actually buy then I will further narrow that into an order :)

Does anyone have the issue were when they are going to checkout the website suddenly turns Canadian and tells you an error has occured? Then no matter what I do I cannot change it back to my own country and as a result I cannot order anything from Bricks and Pieces anymore :(

All of the parts I listed are in stock (or were showing up as in stock at the time I made the post for me here in Australia). I am in the process of narrowing down my wish list (built from the Brickset database) down to the list of parts I can actually buy, then I will narrow that down further into an actual order based on which things I need the most.

Here are the other parts I found while checking my wish list that look interesting:

6122729 white fancy space type binoculars

6037209 black skateboard

6195246 clock from the Winter Village Station

6239432 compass from the Ship in a Bottle

6217974 printed beach umbrella dish from the Creator beach van set

4659550 red wheel from the City truck+helicopter set

6212274 the tent from the new Friends RV

6208787 4 x 4 plate with concave corner cutout in black

6199908 1 x 3 plate with 2 studs in black

6211969 1 x 3 plate with 2 studs in grey

33909 2 x 2 plate with 2 studs in every color except brown

Have now reduced a 926 entry wish list down to a list of 377 parts that are actually showing up as "for sale". Now I reduce that list further down to a list of parts to actually order (I do wonder how TLG decides what to sell and what not to sell, there are parts I would have expected to be for sale but that don't seem to be like the 1 x 1 round plate in titanium metallic and parts I wouldn't have expected to be for sale like the pumpkin headgear from Scooby Doo or the Nexo Knights Monstrox printed flag or that Friends tent but that are for sale)

Thanks and darn. I made an order weeks ago, I would have added the Train Station clock, 86 cents is a good value. I wonder if it shipped. And yeah LEGO selling the tent piece is new... and kind of expensive. Kayak is $1.40 yet tent is $2.50ish?

I just placed an order and ran into an error using Firefox as my browser. I switched to Chrome and was able to complete the order no problem as is was still in my shopping cart.

23 hours ago, jonwil said:

-snip-

(I do wonder how TLG decides what to sell and what not to sell, there are parts I would have expected to be for sale but that don't seem to be like the 1 x 1 round plate in titanium metallic and parts I wouldn't have expected to be for sale like the pumpkin headgear from Scooby Doo or the Nexo Knights Monstrox printed flag or that Friends tent but that are for sale)

I've been eyeing that gunmetal stud as well! :grin: Thanks for letting us know about the other parts! 

The 1x1 stud in titanium metallic as well as the legs in titanium metallic have only been used in licensed Star Wars sets and Marvel sets and its possible that they are somehow considered "licensed parts" and that's why they aren't for sale on B&P (I am always after nifty parts in titanium metallic so its a pitty these aren't for sale)

Finally got my Bricks & Pieces order placed, some nice pieces in this order including things I wouldn't have expected to be able to buy (the torso with the union jack vest, the friends tent piece, the ring weapon thing from Black Panther and the black bat-kayak)

Hopefully it gets here before the 12th of May since there are parts in it that I want to use in my MOCs for the train show. The theme for this year is "movies" and I am building MOCs based on Kingsman The Golden Circle, hence the Union Jack torsos which might come in handy (I already have the umbrella from a previous order and that will be very useful :)

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but are the US and Australian Bricks & Pieces a different kind of service from the UK one? Whenever I go to Bricks & Pieces on the UK site, I get options to request missing or broken bricks but no opportunity to order extra parts. The nearest TLG equivalent in the UK seems to be Pick-a-Brick, but that doesn't have many parts and none of the newer ones I was looking for that have been posted above by @jonwil. I am *huh*.

1 hour ago, AmperZand said:

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but are the US and Australian Bricks & Pieces a different kind of service from the UK one? Whenever I go to Bricks & Pieces on the UK site, I get options to request missing or broken bricks but no opportunity to order extra parts. The nearest TLG equivalent in the UK seems to be Pick-a-Brick, but that doesn't have many parts and none of the newer ones I was looking for that have been posted above by @jonwil. I am *huh*.

Your URL appears to link to the website for Singapore. The UK is /en-gb/ and has the "buy bricks" option available.

Edited by Weil
Typo

Sorry if I am a bit off topic, but is anyone experiencing loooong shipping times and/or missing bricks when using Bricks&Pieces? My last orders are from the 13th, the 17th and the 18th of march and none of them has been shipped. Customers service told me they have a two week delay in the warehouse, and I saw the warning on UK Bricks and Pieces, so it shouldn't be just a problem of mine...

Edited by Giacinto Consiglio

3 hours ago, jonwil said:

Finally got my Bricks & Pieces order placed, some nice pieces in this order including things I wouldn't have expected to be able to buy (the torso with the union jack vest, the friends tent piece, the ring weapon thing from Black Panther and the black bat-kayak)

Didn't know about the latter two, nice! :thumbup:

41 minutes ago, Giacinto Consiglio said:

Sorry if I am a bit off topic, but is anyone experiencing loooong shipping times and/or missing bricks when using Bricks&Pieces? My last orders are from the 13th, the 17th and the 18th of march and none of them has been shipped. Customers service told me they have a two week delay in the warehouse, and I saw the warning on UK Bricks and Pieces, so it shouldn't be just a problem of mine...

Same here, placed my order on the 12th but hasn't been shipped either. 

3 hours ago, Weil said:

Your URL appears to link to the website for Singapore. The UK is /en-gb/ and has the "buy bricks" option available.

Good spot! Thanks very much. You're a star ⭐

10 hours ago, Giacinto Consiglio said:

I have a B&P order from February listed as "Shipped," but that has no sort of tracking number and hasn't arrived yet. Then I have one order that is listed as "In Warehouse," but with a FedEx number that's listed as delivered (it's headed to work - I'll see if it's really there tomorrow). And my newest B&P order (placed yesterday) already has a FedEx tracking number and is reading as shipped...

It's all so frustrating and weird.

Edited by TJJohn12

The order I placed yesterday is saying "in process" right now (which makes sense given that its the Easter weekend and the EU warehouse probably doesn't have people working on Easter Sunday/Easter Monday)

5 hours ago, TJJohn12 said:

I have a B&P order from February listed as "Shipped," but that has no sort of tracking number and hasn't arrived yet. Then I have one order that is listed as "In Warehouse," but with a FedEx number that's listed as delivered (it's headed to work - I'll see if it's really there tomorrow). And my newest B&P order (placed yesterday) already has a FedEx tracking number and is reading as shipped...

It's all so frustrating and weird.

Are you sure they are B&P? They never track them...

12 hours ago, Giacinto Consiglio said:

Are you sure they are B&P? They never track them...

OK, so they were combo orders - part B&P and part other small items to bump to free shipping. Come to find out, it's the extras that have come through (when I cracked open boxes this morning at work).

I *just* got my February 27th order. So looks like delay right now is a full month for B&P orders.

The order I placed a few days ago is now "in warehouse" (just B&P, no other stuff)

14 hours ago, jonwil said:

The order I placed a few days ago is now "in warehouse" (just B&P, no other stuff)

I've had an order "in warehouse" for 2 weeks now. So don't get your hopes up :sadnew:

3 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I've had an order "in warehouse" for 2 weeks now. So don't get your hopes up :sadnew:

I usually email them at that point and it clears up in 2 days.

For what it's worth, for those who wonder what can be ordered by phone & what can't, I believe the rule is "when the set(s) that contains the part has been added to the Lego shop".

That is, even if the part has been produced, exists, & can already be bought in sets in some stores, Lego won't sell it, you'll have to wait. Other than that, I haven't been refused a part from a set that had been released in the Lego shop (but then again I've never asked for licensed parts).

I believe Lego's support has release/availability dates for every part, they know much more than what we see in B&P. They won't give out info, but that's a valid way to know if a part is scheduled to be made in a specific color.

On 01/04/2018 at 4:39 PM, Giacinto Consiglio said:

Indeed, on the site when visiting it from Belgium they also mention longer delays due to higher number of demands.

Edited by antp