CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2015 - Your ideal Christmas tree entry thread

Thanks for doing this again! Here's my entry:

23045534515_d93c658d7e_z.jpg

A tree! In space? In space, many astronauts like to trim their Christmas Tree to look like a cartoon-ey rocket ship. And during Christmas, Santa comes around and leaves presents wrapped in wonderful old gray under the tree! You ask where does he store all of the presents? In his big air tank of course!

~Beltar

Thanks for doing this again CopMike :) So here is my entry:

Snowball Fight for Christmas tree

j6s9ax.jpg

The discolored stones shall not constitute yellow snow. My Moc involves only old yellowed lego bricks from my childhood ;)

Best regards

Every year I hang my Lego Death Star on the Christmas Tree, then I have to go through the daily routine of moving it to a prominent location after Mrs. Praiter has hidden it around the back! Ideally...

22449997014_c025ef3e79.jpg

Thanks to Cop Mike for hosting this all over again :thumbup:

Hello and happy holidays to all!!!

Here is my entry, as I am not big on Christmas and somewhat into protecting the environment, my ideal Christmas tree would be a living one:

22665378568_59d73c0510.jpgIdeal Christmas Tree Comp 2015 by Tim, on Flickr

So there it is, living and large :laugh: and it would seem my sigfig is having trouble figuring out how to get the star on the top... Lucky trees look amazing without decorations anyway!

Happy building all and happy holidays, and thanks CopMike for the raffle, you do a great job all year 'round :classic: (not just at raffle time)

Flametroopers know how to keep warm on Christmas night

Untitled.png

edit: oh no wander this idea i had in my head for a tree looked so good its from a advent calendar i didnt buy, must have seen it b4 and built it from memory D:

Edited by pittpenguin123

A picture on the wall takes up less space. "Where do the presents go?" That's very optimistic of you...

KMRd1xv.jpg

My ideal Christmas tree is just the simple one. Easy to set-up, and easy to dismantle after the holidays.But I wanted to do a MOC with my queasy guy minifig, with a little help from the dark side of the force. :grin:

22511857653_6aedda82cf_n.jpg

My ideal Christmas tree would be blue with white (for the University of Kentucky Wildcats!) This year it would have the 9th national championship wrapped under the tree. Also, it is surrounded by 8 championship cats.

22723753978_8a974c4247_z.jpgxmas2015 raffle by broachpurger, on Flickr

post-8999-0-79970600-1447911292_thumb.jpg

Edited by broachpurger

I'm gonna have to go with a Star Wars Christmas tree, with a Bith musician to accompany it!

Darth Vader is visited by Cantor D'an, musician of The Life Day Band

2af4a8a879e5df0778f644063dad67a7.png

My ideal Christmas tree would be blue with white (for the University of Kentucky Wildcats!) This year it would have the 9th national championship wrapped under the tree. Also, it is surrounded by 8 championship cats.

I don't know you, we may never meet, but you are without a doubt the greatest man on this forum! Go Cats!

Somebody tell me if this counts as "recycling." If not, I'll let it stand.

DSC07257_zpst1g0iai6.jpg

Christmas on Jakuu. What if, instead of scavenging Star Destroyers, Rey put them to a more festive use?

Thanks CopMike for doing this raffle again! Let's hope I have better luck this year.

Anyway, this is my entry: Merry (Mi)X-Mas :laugh:

22777847059_c26feef218.jpg

A christmas tree in Mixel style

Edited by Tuinman

There has been a number of excellent space themed trees, but space is pretty big (so I've heard) so there should be space for one more. Also this acts as the "exciting" conclusion to the Unidentified Sock Saga, probably.

23125780336_a5a0a8a234_z.jpg

Edit: Also thanks for running the raffle again CopMike

Edited by kritch

Great to see all these creative tree building techniques. Thought I'd also go for an interesting approach (the decorations didn't work as well as I'd thought).

Anyway love the community spirit and great to get my building mind into gear after such a busy year.

EDIT: Fixed image size to requirements.

post-3367-0-51563100-1448066599_thumb.jpg

Edited by AoNZ