Sign in to follow this  
halixon

GoH Freebuild: Avdar's Office (Remake)

Previous Chapter: The Tomb of Dar Askelohn --- Next Chapter: Beyond Vanhorn

So, i thought about the comments in my previous post in this part of Aeldric's story,

So i though i'd remake the scene. Enjoy!)

20331433760_ee845c2324_z.jpg

Aeldric: "Sir Avdar," Aeldric said, stepping into the dim-lit office.

Avdar: "What is it?" Avdar replied, with an old, gruntish-voice.

Aeldric: "Voraal and i came across a small, burnt down cottage deep in the forest. We found a large opening in

the flooring, and we went down inside. The secret basement was a large room, full of headstones."

20519540305_84955e80f3_z.jpg

Avdar: "And what does this have to do with your patrol?"

Aeldric: "Well, one of the tombs had a large plaque on it, which said 'Here lies Dar Askelohn, the knowledge founder.' And didn't Dar Askelohn

go missing in the mountains to the north?"

Avdar: "Yes, he did. But this does not concern you and your patrols. Now get out before I double your work time." Avdar lashed out.

Aeldric stepped outside and into the streets of Albion, where Voraal had been waiting for him.

Voraal: "Are we going to go patrol for the elves?"

Aeldric gazed out to the dark, cloud covered sky.

Aeldric: "Yes, though Avdar won't know."

Aeldric and Voraal then head down the street, and to the stables to set back out for Vanhorn.

Alright guys, so leave me any thoughts on the build, and if you have any suggestions on the story, please post them!

More pics:

My first SNOT below:

20331478858_3695dbcac9_z.jpg

20493284646_6233b7e40e_z.jpg

Edited by Windusky

Much better build this time around! This build still wasn't too parts intensive, but you clearly put more thought into it, and it definitely paid off. The first two shots are great. A border would improve the quality of the build as a whole, but wouldn't effect the first two shots at all. A few tiles on the table and the base of the center window would also be welcome, but if I remember right you're working with a low piece count. Do the best you can with the bricks you have (which I think you've done here), then ask yourself, what pieces would improve my builds? Continue doing so to build your collection. You're off to a great start already.

Very nice work with the SNOT! I also really like the chandelier!

Very nice build Windusky, a huge improvement on what you had before! Excellent work with the chandelier, and great use of the SNOT techniques on the roof and floor! :thumbup: I agree with MN's suggestions, but if you keep improving at this rate you'll be a top builder in no time! :wink:

Oh this is much nicer! The wall with the hexagonal windows looks great. The chandelier is also a very nice touch. I bet you've made your guild proud :wink:

Like everyone said: a far better build! Congratulations with the improvements

Looking good! Nice snotwork, cool figs and beautiful chandelier. Also, interesting windows

Much better on the second go, definitely a leap as far as the details go. I particularly like the chandelier.