Ondra

Technic 2016 Discussion and Speculation

Too bad S@H offers such few payment options ... you are lost if you don't have a credit card :thumbdown:

I have seen some odd complaints about TLG but this one deserves to be addressed. How are credit cards limiting your buying options? Do you pay with PayPal or Bitcoins when you go to Toys-r-Us? Do you send an envelope full of cash to Amazon when ordering a Lego set?

Credit cards are very convenient and prepaid versions can be obtained by people who have poor credit or no credit history. They're not an exclusive item that's used only by a select few members of the society. As such, they are not a barrier to purchasing Lego.

LEGO Brand store will take cash. Useful if your Significant Other reviews your household credit card statements. Buying pre-paid credit cards with cash also work to keep your LEGO addiction secret. :wink:

I have seen some odd complaints about TLG but this one deserves to be addressed. How are credit cards limiting your buying options? Do you pay with PayPal or Bitcoins when you go to Toys-r-Us? Do you send an envelope full of cash to Amazon when ordering a Lego set?

Credit cards are very convenient and prepaid versions can be obtained by people who have poor credit or no credit history. They're not an exclusive item that's used only by a select few members of the society. As such, they are not a barrier to purchasing Lego.

For an etailer to not take paypal is kind of limiting, it's not really that odd a complaint. Anyway, if the release date is June for everything, if that is correct, might we get a set of reviews in May to give the hype train some more speed?

LEGO Brand store will take cash. Useful if your Significant Other reviews your household credit card statements. Buying pre-paid credit cards with cash also work to keep your LEGO addiction secret. :wink:

BAD SPOCK! BAD! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wondering why we don't have more info about others 2H sets. Maybe TLG wants us spend money first in the Porsche, then wait for the recovery of our wallets to be used later in the other sets?

TLG is the evil! :laugh:

Many people have an extra pay in summer so a launch date before holidays may make sense. Temptation is stronger when you have some spare cash.

Wondering why we don't have more info about others 2H sets. Maybe TLG wants us spend money first in the Porsche, then wait for the recovery of our wallets to be used later in the other sets?

you remeber nürnberg toyfair, don't you?

you remeber nürnberg toyfair, don't you?

Of course, I remember the Nuremberg ToyFair. That's why I wrote more info in the sentence. :wink: In the other sets we only have some short videos of functions but nothing like the latest Designer's video where you can see how it works, the new parts and so on... Even we don't have a press release

At least for me the only set I'm interested in is the Volvo.

Of course, I remember the Nuremberg ToyFair. That's why I wrote more info in the sentence. :wink: In the other sets we only have some short videos of functions but nothing like the latest Designer's video where you can see how it works, the new parts and so on... Even we don't have a press release

sorry, missed that one little word more :blush:

No, unfortunately it's been discontinued/cancelled/moved back.

If I read the last page closer I would have saw the answer haha.At least we get some other great sets this year and it will save me money.

... wait wait, what is this on top right corner??? The next #TechnicUltimate car for 2017?

paragraph_3.jpg

Edited by Emmi

I'd have to say, that Tractor looks pretty cool with the 3 different steering methods, and motorized cab turning. :classic:

Edited by XtremeBuiler

I'd have to say, that Tractor looks pretty cool with the 3 different steering methods, and motorized cab turning. :classic:

FIFY :sweet: