Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Actually he had leg printing in polybag last year, and I can't understand why they didn't use that piece instead. Also Black Panther is the one who really needed leg printing to be consistent with highly detailed head and torso printing.

I stand corrected there, but those legs wouldn't suit his new costume. Plus never have printed polybag legs been reused. They're meant to be exclusive

That's the point I was making

Gotcha, i misunderstood your point.

Green goblin gets the award for having the most printing in a superheroes set this year and perhaps the years before that. He's got everything, arm printing, leg printing, dual molded legs, and just about everything to make for an amazing minifigure.

Green goblin gets the award for having the most printing in a superheroes set this year and perhaps the years before that. He's got everything, arm printing, leg printing, dual molded legs, and just about everything to make for an amazing minifigure.

I don't know, Silver Centurion has dual molded arm AND legs, full arm print, front and side leg printing, two printed tiles (front and back) on the armor, dual sided head -- one with the black eye... IMO it's the best official Super Heroes fig put out to date.

Will the silver centurion polybag go down in price soon? It have kept a high steady price since its release, and it seems to be in very low supply.

What do you guys think?

You are doing it wrong, I got three free minifigs on top of my original pre order. This is clearly the best minifig in the existence of mini figs

You are doing it wrong, I got three free minifigs on top of my original pre order. This is clearly the best minifig in the existence of mini figs

How did you get them free?? Please I must know, my lack of Centurion is killing meee!!

Edited by Quicksilver838

I don't know, Silver Centurion has dual molded arm AND legs, full arm print, front and side leg printing, two printed tiles (front and back) on the armor, dual sided head -- one with the black eye... IMO it's the best official Super Heroes fig put out to date.

I said, "in a superheroes set." Silver centurion is definitely the most printed minifigure in a promotional polybag. But like I said, "in a superheroes set."

Edited by amazingbricks

I said, "in a superheroes set." Silver centurion is definitely the most printed minifigure in a promotional polybag. But like I said, "in a superheroes set."

I stand corrected :tongue:

I do agree that the Green Goblin fig looks amazing. Can't wait for that set.

How did you get them free?? Please I must know, my lack of Centurion is killing meee!!

When the game came out i just bought the game, no pre order. Then kept going back to other game stops and asking for a refund. If the rep is good , he will look at the game and say why you want a refund then you tell them your store was out and 95% will you give an extra one. Repeat story on other game stops and walk a way like a boss. Some store owners told me that they always order extra just in case, so no one gets cheated out.

Or just ask the clerk for anyone who does not pick up their pre order and they will hook you up.

Some store owners told me that they always order extra just in case, so no one gets cheated out.

Except for themselves, obviously.

Ghost Rider has back printing! I really like the torso printing on him and I'm glad they went with the torn leather exposing the flames underneath to make it pop, otherwise it would have looked a little more dull. Also, now that I have a better look at the flame hair piece, it is absolutely perfect, I couldn't imagine anything better. The only thing that could be better on GR would be leg printing (which would just be creases in the leather so not a big deal that they aren't there) or dark grey legs with black molded boots. I'm ok with the head print, though I still wish the teeth were a little sharper. The bike looks awesome and I love it. The size doesn't bother me, the only issue I have with it is the lack of proper handle bars for GR to grip onto. the little black horns just don't cut it. If they were those longhorn, er, horns in black, that would be a different story. Also, I think the bike would have benefited from some printing or stickers(blasphemy I know) on the Nexo shield piece on the front and the 2 round 4x4 plates on the sides just to add some character and style. Okay, and maybe a more prominent exhaust pipe, or dual exhaust pipes preferably but now I'm just getting nit-picky. Hobgoblin looks fantastic as does his nice little glider. Heck, even the chunk of street they threw in looks really nice, well above average for a little token scenery build IMO and it even has a function.

32 are from movies. 17 aren't. The Sea/Space IM armours kind of fall into both categories, so anyone can choose if they are movie or not. Also Winter Soldier poly bag is a bit of both (hence the double face)

Ah, well I stand corrected. Perhaps the Civil War figs just stood outside because a lot of them don't when compared to past movie waves.

I do not understand... If getting extra ones is so easy, why the high prices in the aftermarket? Sounds like the consumers are getting ripped off. :wacko:

Because when a few people get most of the extras, they are able to set the market price. The consumers simultaneously set the value they are willing to pay, and eventually the market equilibrium takes place. The market equilibrium for a good will fluctuate, but will mostly stay the same. Long term, I would expect the value to rise for these because they are collectible, and there are a limited amount of them available. As the amount available goes down, the price will go up, due to many factors.

As a whole, the value for "Gamestop Preorder LEGO Minifigures" has already been set by the past items, and I assume the value of each will continue to top the previous installment until it flattens out at the point where nobody will purchase them, before going back down.

That said, if you want this figure, pick it up A.S.A.P.

Edited by Actor Builder

So now that kraven looks like a hairstylist what head do you guys recommend ?

Edit: sorry guys did not mean it In a offensive way.

Edited by Stan-Lee

So now that kraven looks like a homosexuel hairstylist what head do you guys recommend ?

Pardon? What does a homosexual look like?

Did you guys notice Spider-Man has a new torso in the tentacle trap set???

Hmmm does it? I can't seem to tell the difference, care to elaborate?